15+ Year Old Account
    Lol, can't believe no action to be taken against Aguero, absolutely pathetic. FA, you are pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're from Belgium, could you explain to me the use of the play offs? I see Anderlecht went from a 16 point lead back to 1. Seems pretty unfair to me.
    Ohio State Buckeye

if david got injured or so cuz aguero I'm sure he would be banned, but he didn't hurt him badly.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    So if I shoot someone but don't kill them, I shouldn't be punished cause they didn't die? He didn't go for the ball and was fully aware of what he was doing. The FA just made a fool out of themselves.
    Ohio State Buckeye

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    You're from Belgium, could you explain to me the use of the play offs? I see Anderlecht went from a 16 point lead back to 1. Seems pretty unfair to me.
    Yeah, for some reason Belgium has some weird play off system where they split up the teams into play off groups depending on their position in the table, and then half their points they have. So Anderlecht went from having a 16 point lead to an 8 point lead in play off group 1, which is 6 teams. Now because they've been playing shit they are only 1 point ahead. I don't really follow Belgian football that much because this whole play off system is retarded and stupid and pointless.

The top 4 in Play off group 1 get european spots as far as I know (I think top 2 CL and 3 and 4 EL? not sure). What I don't get is that the last 2 teams in the table, are put into play off group 3 and have to play eachother like 5 or 6 times. I've go no idea what the point of that is at all, because as far as I know they both get demoted to the lower division anyway (again im not sure as i dont follow it that much).

Let's just say Belgian football is a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Mario Been is awesome, he trains Genk now I think. Except for this little incident, he's had a pretty good career. It sounds retarded, this play off system. Jan Boskamp, who I'm sure you're familiar with, said it's all about the money. So many great games earns them a lot of cash apparently.
    Ohio State Buckeye

15+ Year Old Account
    Either way, Belgian football teams are a class lower compared to pretty much the rest of Europe. You wont ever see a Belgian team get through the group stages of the CL, for example, ever, or even the EL frankly.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably as bad as Dutch football. LolPSV were beaten 1-3 at home by Dnipr. It's all about Spain and Germany nowadays.
    Ohio State Buckeye

So if I shoot someone but don't kill them, I shouldn't be punished cause they didn't die? He didn't go for the ball and was fully aware of what he was doing. The FA just made a fool out of themselves.
    plz, he didn't go to break his legs or so, aguero hit david's ass or so
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are actually defending him for what he did? Come on man, this is just pathetic. He kicked him with 2 legs. If Ramos did this you would be screaming and yelling.
    Ohio State Buckeye

You are actually defending him for what he did? Come on man, this is just pathetic. He kicked him with 2 legs. If Ramos did this you would be screaming and yelling.
    no no, I'm not defending him, what he did was obviously bad and awful. But nothing "bad" happened, that's what I'm saying and that's why he wont be banned I guess.

get's worse everytime you see it >.<
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2013-04-16 at 01:19 AM.
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    The reason he doesn't get banned is that the referee saw it and didn't deem at a foul. This is so stupid. The FA's becoming a parody.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Arsenal vs Everton playing at the moment, pretty dire game so far.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    boring game atleast we didn't lose a point :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

yeah that was a waste of 2 hours, ugh

gomez scored a hatrick in 6-7 mins

---------- Post added 2013-04-16 at 11:15 PM ----------

best own goal ever
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Xabi Alonso's agent assures that Alonso wants to re-sign with Real Madrid, the only obstacle is length.
    Great news, we simply cannot function without the red beard. Hopefully he signs a new contract soon.
    Ohio State Buckeye

15+ Year Old Account
    Apparently many British papers are reporting that a deal has been made between Manchester United and PSG for Rooney... Would kind of make sense if the rumors of Falcao coming to United are true, but as a United fan I hope it's just a load of blabla, <3 Rooney!

Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    boring game atleast we didn't lose a point :P
    Was hoping for a Everton win but a draw is a ok result, we "just" need to win against City now and CL is within reach again.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

15+ Year Old Account
    It's probably as bad as Dutch football. LolPSV were beaten 1-3 at home by Dnipr. It's all about Spain and Germany nowadays.
    Now the dutch competition isnt as good as the spanish or german or english league but it sure is a lot better then the belgium competition im not sure what the hell they are doing in belgium atm.

And that psv lost from dnipr has a reason psv has money problems so getting into the champions league was a prior for them thats why they let the europe league pass by and fully focus on becoming 1st in the competition and as some might know they lost too ajax this weekend so they can forget CL football next season and not only that the loan they got for selling the ground under the stadium and training complex was valued too high so now they have too pay the difference back in the next 2 years.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2013-04-17 at 05:25 PM.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog