Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Ignored for that? Boy, better not use some other terms that have hurt or killed people.

Anyway, on to referees. They get a lot of shit for things they simply can not see. We have 42 cameras and slow motion, they have to do it within a second. It's harder than people think.

That's cool and all, but we're talking about Jordi Alba, and neither of those players have anything to do with Jordi Alba.
    They have if you wish someone a "career ending" tackle

Well he irritates me in general anyway, so I'm ignoring him for a total part rather than just an individual word

---------- Post added 2013-04-23 at 03:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    but the centre back Marc Bartra is fucking useless, nowhere near the quality of player that should be playing for Barcelona 3rd-4th choice or not.
    Well the problem is that they had no one else. Lack of serious foresight on Barca's management.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hah, well that explains that then.

Why can't we discuss about Barca players without involving Madrid? I'm pretty sure they had nothing to do with this. Alba is just a piece of shit, we can all agree to that without involving other teams.
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    I would engage in this discussion, but it doesn't feel safe atm...

Ripslyme I would like you to explain why 2 of those 3 goals (the robben one I can understand) were irregular.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post

Ripslyme I would like you to explain why 2 of those 3 goals (the robben one I can understand) were irregular.
    You could argue that the 2nd one was offside imo, but it was such a close call that neither one of the referees really could have done anything better i think. The last one im not sure why it should be irregular (as in im not even sure if we are talking about the first or last goal )

Did you just imply Barca was playing at 80% and Bayern at 140%? Pathetic excuse.

Also, let's not forget Jordi Alba. He really deserves a career ending tackle. What an absolute piece of shit.
    what you gonna say barca was playing at 100%? please..

and bayern was amazing like they run too fuking much like I said, defends with 11 players attacks with 5+.

and c'mon rofl ramos, pepe, marcelo (names that comes to my mind) deserve it way more than alba
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account

Two of the 4 goals are questionable.
    Gomez was offside or maybe not.. Very close call and too close to call on the pitch in real time probably, the referee on the side line didn't have a free view at the situation either. Robben's goal had a foul from Mueller immediately before Robben's shot.

But I guess that makes up for the denied penalties.
    All in all, it is not an excuse for Barca. They simply sucked.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    what you gonna say barca was playing at 100%? please..

and bayern was amazing like they run too fuking much like I said, defends with 11 players attacks with 5+.

and c'mon rofl ramos, pepe, marcelo (names that comes to my mind) deserve it way more than alba
    Are you incapable of rational thought? Of course Barca was at 100%. If you go into a UCL semi final at 80% that's just arrogance. Bayern were just way better. Alba deserves way more than all 3 of those combined. You just mention them because you are a Barca fan. Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.
    Last edited by Norganon; 2013-04-23 at 09:33 PM.
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Two of the 4 goals are questionable.
    Gomez was offside or maybe not.. Very close call and too close to call on the pitch in real time probably, the referee on the side line didn't have a free view at the situation either. Robben's goal had a foul from Mueller immediately before Robben's shot.

But I guess that makes up for the denied penalties.
    All in all, it is not an excuse for Barca. They simply sucked.
    This sums up my thoughts aswell. Well, I'm not gonna comment on the Barca part, but Bayern played flawlessly today. I was so happy to see this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because I'm on vacation doesn't give people the right to flaunt rules.

I strongly suggest people take a deep breath and think before they post because I won't be warning again. Keep it civil, banter is one thing bit abuse will not be tolerated.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh come on mate, this is like the pub after a game. We're all fighting but tomorrow it'll have blown over. Since when has sports discussion been civil anyway?
    Ohio State Buckeye

Deleted
    Oh come on mate, this is like the pub after a game. We're all fighting but tomorrow it'll have blown over. Since when has sports discussion been civil anyway?
    One of the few times i would find a "like" button useful :P

Right, you need to have some place to vent, or gloat I guess.

This sums up my thoughts aswell. Well, I'm not gonna comment on the Barca part, but Bayern played flawlessly today. I was so happy to see this.
    I'm a Bayern fan - born and raised in Munich - and I fully agree.

As a football fan, I always waited for Barca to come up with a reaction, ANY reaction after each goal they received, but it never came.
    They just never seemes dangerous, they never seems to really, really want that victory.

But maybe Bayern was just too strong.

A bit of both I think, Tequila.

I think people underestimate how good of a motivator Guardiola is, and if there ever was a game in which the team needed one it was this one.

I wouldn't have had Bayern winning that one by 4 goals that's for sure - but then again, I'm not a gambling man!

As for the infighting, c'mon I'm sure we can all agree it's funny when I use Scots language to abuse people in here - I consider it educational......

*EVIL*
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Are you incapable of rational thought? Of course Barca was at 100%. If you go into a UCL semi final at 80% that's just arrogance. Bayern were just way better. Alba deserves way more than all 3 of those combined. You just mention them because you are a Barca fan. Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.
    well you're completely (bad word here) or idk

I wasn't saying barca was 80% in all the cl rofl, (but hey vs psg 1-1 they were)

barca wasn't playing at 100% today, even if they were at 100% wouldn't change much, but not a 4-0 obviously, bayern outplayed barca so bad.

and I said those names because well the ones that comes to mind, but there are other suarez etc, what alba did was obviously an anti-sport thing, but well you can't be overreacting about it dude, there are way worse things, he was mad thought the throw-in was for barca I guess, so he throw the ball to robben face but like he wasn't even looking at robben .. (and if u were talking about this, pepe kicking a player that is already in the floor is less bad than what alba did?. well madrid fans logic.)

and about the 3 irregular goals, I'm not saying they were fault or anything but they were kinda irregular, the first goal? idr the two headers in the box, the first one that guy had the hands on alves shoulder and shits, robben one.. and the offside..
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2013-04-23 at 09:59 PM.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not making any excuses for Pepe because I already said that I hate him and wish him gone. But Alba has repeatedly done things like this and it's really annoying me now. It's just emotions after the match though. Like I said, this will have blown over by tomorrow. I'm sure there are lots of things that will happen tomorrow too, be it refereeing or diving, that we'll discuss about.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    and about the 3 irregular goals, I'm not saying they were fault or anything but they were kinda irregular, the first goal? idr the two headers in the box, the first one that guy had the hands on alves shoulder and shits, robben one.. and the offside..
    Yes, it's kind of a taint on the win if you ask me. The 1:0, I don't know. Yeah, Dante pushes Alba down a bit, but it wasn't all that obvious in the middle of the scrum. Most referees would call it, I guess. I'll give the refs the 2:0 because the linesman didn't have a clear view and Gomez was just barely offside, extremely hard to see without technical assistance. And you know the order: when in doubt, don't call. But they should have called at the very least the 3:0, because Müller clearly tackles Alba out of the way and gives Robben all the room he needs.

I think the 4:0 is maybe a goal too high, but other than that Bayern totally outplayed Barca. A win by three goals would have been a good measure of the way the game went.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got a steam message before the game from my german friend asking desperately for a stream of the game and after 30 seconds he replied "nvm, firstrow" I so hate him now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."