Deleted
    One goal for Bayern at the Nou Camp and they're through.

Barca need to score 5 without reply. Call me crazy but I reckon they could do it. Bayern are known chokers. Just ask Chelsea

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    hey, equalwin, what do you think of neymar for barcelona then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

Deleted
    FC Bayern! STERN DES SÜDENS!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    10 game ban for Suarez! lmao. So charging into someones kneecap nearly breaking their leg gets you nothing, not even a slap on the wrist, but turning cannibal and biting someone gets you a 10 game ban.

The FA at it's finest.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2013-04-24 at 02:09 PM.

Deleted
    Haha Suarez get's a 10 game ban, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

It's a good week to be a Manchester United fan. As a side story it almost confirms RvP as the leagues golden boot winner, unless Bale can close a 7 goal gap in the last 4 games that is.

He'll appeal that, but lets be honest here, 10 games is arguably the right decision - he's been banned for it before & clearly didn't learn that time, so now he'll sit for 10 games, but I suspect that'll get reduced a bit on appeal, if it were up to me I'd ban him half a season on account that's got previous for that along with other misdemeanours, but then again, I'm also the guy that would advocate shooting criminals who constantly re-offend and get sent back to prison!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Deleted
    It's a pleasant surprise, I was expecting something around eight games with a significant suspended ban, but clearly they've taken his character into account when coming up with this.

Gotta agree, I was looking at maybe 5 straight and a few suspended, but wouldn't have said 10 straight, if he hadn't been done for abusing Evra I get the feeling he'd have been looking at a lesser ban.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    10 game ban for Suarez! lmao. So charging into someones kneecap nearly breaking their leg gets you nothing, not even a slap on the wrist, but turning cannibal and biting someone gets you a 10 game ban.
    Eve
    The FA at it's finest.
    suarez is a digrace but skilful . He deserves it IMO he clearly doing all this so he can leave Liverpool.COYB

15+ Year Old Account
    He's indeed a talented footballer but I don't for the life of me know what goes through his head most of the time. I mean really, why would you suddenly have the urge to bite another player? He's just.... weird.

10 games suspension seems a bit harsh but at the same time, like others have said, he has a history...

I'd imagine what goes through Suarez's head sometimes is pretty close to this

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohio State Buckeye

I don't have a problem with the ban in itself. What I have a problem is the lack of perspective in regards to punishing violent conduct. They would rather adhere to the letter of the law than do what's right.

Deleted
    Suarez is obviously a complete scumbag he's proven it time and time again. He's a racist, cheating, violent clown. At least when Balotelli kicked off on the pitch he would do some mad shit like blow up his house with fireworks so you could see he was a good laugh (and the fact hes a black guy who grew up in a ghetto in Italy, I don't imagine that was nice).

Liverpool have to get rid of him.

What I find incredible is that they managed to find people for the news who thought the punishment was out of order, granted they were all scousers, but c'mon, the guy chomped on someone's arm like it was one of those legs of ham at Shakespearian feasts, all that was missing was a flaggon of mead and a busty wench to serve him!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post

The FA at it's finest.
    The fa are bound by there own rules, if the referee sees it they can't act, it's not that they think it doesn't deserve punishment.
    10 games is a decent length for his continued misdemeanors

Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    hey, equalwin, what do you think of neymar for barcelona then?
    I want neymar at barca, he's an awesome winger and he scores.. he's selfish tho, but if he stop being selfish he can be amazing with messi, and barcelona would be less messi dependent so win-win

---------- Post added 2013-04-24 at 03:35 PM ----------

and I'm sad for suarez he wont get the golden boot :c, he actually has 23 goals ? or so w.o 0 penalties, and van persie has 2 penalties and a lot of offside goals xD
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Ugh, dortmund-madrid not being shown on tv around here

anyone have any good online streams for the game?

Edit: Nevermind, apparently it's on FX, never watched that channel before, sort of a strange choice to put it on there
    Last edited by Valeron; 2013-04-24 at 06:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    1-0 Dortmund well this might end up like yesterday.

indeed, dortmund is all over Madrid