10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    Atleast they buy players with their own money.
    Yep.

If only the swedish liga would live up to better standards, but no. One of the great benefits I have of being half German is this
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Barca may very well win in Spain, but no way do they overturn that deficit.
    the only way they can win is that messi is at his 100% god mode and bayern is stupid enough to not put 2-3 players in him and on xavi/iniesta xD (oh and don't stopping barca with faults when they are in a bad position)

even if that happen gonna be hard to score 4+ goals to bayern.. imposibble to me.

madrid if play at it's 100% dortmund defence isn't that good as bayern so I can see them scoring 3 goals, the problem gonna be if dortmund scores
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Wanted: Robert lewandovski
    crime: Raping 11 men of real madrid

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, why are you due? I mean why isn't Brazil due? Why isn't Argentina due? Why isn't Uruguay due? Why isn't England due?
    Because of the statistics... Besides Brazil, every country you named, sucked at the World Cup, except for the times they've gone all the way to win the cup. Look at the cups history:

1930.... Only 4 teams from Europe went through the trouble to travel to Uruguay via ship for 3 weeks. Most Europeans, incl Germany did not go there because of that.
    Other exception 1950? Germany did not participate at the qualifiers for that, logically since the country was in ruins and had to be rebuild. Besides that, Germany was in every single World Cup.
    For all other Cups Germany qualified.
    At the Cups Germany usually ends up in the top 8... No other team has more final participation. No other team more semi final participation.
    In that regard, Germany is the most successful team.
    Brazil lately struggles big time. Maybe the home advantage helps em. But I doubt it. Argentina, don't know. Messi isn't everything.
    England, searches for a cup team since 1966, and can't find one.

---------- Post added 2013-04-24 at 04:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    I think what Wildtree is trying to point out is that Germany has a tendency to get 2nd or 3rd place. They get it all the time it seems. But never first.
    We get 2nd or 3rd. yup.... But never first is wrong too.. We've been there 3 times already.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

I understand you want Germany to win, very understandable. But they aren't due anything.

Just like I want Spain to win, but they aren't due anything either.

Brazil play at home but I don't see them winning it..
    spain maybe
    germany maybe..
    uruguay no fucking way they have been shitty lately..
    argentina maybe (less than germany/spain) argentina isn't just messi messi makes higuain and di maria shines.. let's not forget aguero also (but the defense is weak, offensively one of the best if not the best in the world)
    england idk, I don't think so.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    did they beat them this season? I remember last season if I'm not wrong when dortmund won the league and the germany cup vs bayern...

but I don't see them winning vs bayern this year
    Current season:
    Bayern : Dortmund 1:1 - Bundesliga

German Cup quarter final in Munich
    Bayern : Dortmund 1:0

Dortmund : Bayern - Bundesliga - May 4th

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    They already bought him. Heynkes' agent confirmed it this morning.
    You believe goal.com?
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Brazil play at home but I don't see them winning it..
    spain maybe
    germany maybe..
    uruguay no fucking way they have been shitty lately..
    argentina maybe (less than germany/spain) argentina isn't just messi messi makes higuain and di maria shines.. let's not forget aguero also (but the defense is weak, offensively one of the best if not the best in the world)
    england idk, I don't think so.
    Germany is definitely among the favorites. I'd put them with Spain and Argentina as the favorites to win the whole thing.

With Brazil at home, don't discount them either.

and let's not forget colombia, they are in a good shape and with really good players also.. falcao, james rodriguez.. and they are doing really good in south america group for the wc. if I'm not wrong they are 2nd few points lower than argentina.

Quote Originally Posted by mirodin View Post
    You believe goal.com?
    well even the commentators in my country said it, they said a bayern argent (Heynkes) confirmed it this morning.

---------- Post added 2013-04-24 at 06:44 PM ----------

Germany is definitely among the favorites. I'd put them with Spain and Argentina as the favorites to win the whole thing.

With Brazil at home, don't discount them either.
    yeah imo

Spain
    Germany
    Argentina

they are the favorites.. there are other good teams like france/colombia/italy.. that can win it
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    well even the commentators in my country said it, they said a bayern argent (Heynkes) confirmed it this morning.
    Not a word on Kicker.de which is Germany's top football magazine. What they report, is ironclad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Swedish newsmedia is even talking about that Lewandowski is being transferred. Honestly starting to believe it at this point.

But eh, it's not the end of the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

dortmund new arsenal :P

gotze sold
    lowe almost
    hummels loading
    reus loading
    - Ronald Koeman.

dortmund new arsenal :P

gotze sold
    lowe almost
    hummels loading
    reus loading
    Except they actually win trophies

10+ Year Old Account
    "Unlike Mario Gotze he has no release clause. We want Robert to play next year in Dortmund, for this we waive a transfer fee." Statement from Watzke.

Dortmund are no where near Arsenal, they sold Nuri and won the double next year, sold Kagawa and they have 1 foot in the CL final this year. Players leave Arsenal to win trophies, players leave Dortmund looking for a new challenge cause they won everything with that team.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

my point is, they get players for a low price/free and then they make them stars/better then they can sell them for a lot ._.
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2013-04-25 at 01:28 AM.
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by mirodin View Post
    Players leave Arsenal to win trophies, players leave Dortmund looking for a new challenge cause they won everything with that team.
    Everything on a national level, but this is the first season in some time where Dortmund is showing good/great international results.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think it's long overdue that Belgium win the world cup!

All laughing aside, I don't see either Barcelona or Real Madrid scoring enough to get into the finals, looks like an all German final... but stranger things have happened!

Where I live you can bet your bottom dollar that Engurlund will be listed as one of the top 3 teams likely to win the world cup - but that's just anglo-centric bullshit from the media in the UK! Personally I think you're looking at the Argies, Brazil & Spain to make impacts, possibly the Germans if they can piece it all together as they have a little more experience now than they did 2-3 years ago and they want it bad. You always have to look towards Brazil on their own patch, but it depends on how they handle the pressure, the Argies it's been a while and well, cliched as it seems you always have to fancy any team with the boy wonder in it, Spain could keep rolling but I dunno if this might be one too far for them.

I know you can't take anything from Olympic competition, but they were getting beasted up and down the park for the 3 matches they played at London 2012 (including a very poor display against Japan at Hampden), so there's a little doubt in my mind as to if the next generation have the mentality to win competitions.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

I'm not too sure about Spain, quite a few of their "stars" are getting to the age when injuries start cropping up and the reaction times start to decline.