10+ Year Old Account
    Real have beaten Atletico for the 9th time in a row. Score was 1-2.
    Barcelona have drawn 2-2 with Athletic Bilbao.
    Manchester United have drawn 1-1 with Arsenal.
    Tottenham have drawn 2-2 with Wigan.
    Manchester City have defeated West Ham 2-1.
    Ajax have defeated NAC Breda 0-2 and are 3 points away from a 3rd consecutive championship.
    Ohio State Buckeye

omg he did a messi! 1v9 xD
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Manchester United have drawn 1-1 with Arsenal.
    Tottenham have drawn 2-2 with Wigan.
    Thank god Man U managed to pull a draw out of that. Spurs are not making it easy on their fans for yet another season. Just hope Man U can do us a favor and beat Chelsea next week and Spurs can capitalize on that the following week to secure at least 4th.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not quite sure the opposition is the quality you'd find in La Liga, but that's still pretty damn awesome.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

yeah I know those defenders were stupid as fuck xD
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Villa needed a win tonight to stave off the relegation threat (not that they're out of it, just they'd be more than 3 points clear of Wigan who have a game in hand) and promptly beat Sunderland 6-1.

Not quite sure that was on Di Canio's roadmap to getting Sunderland out of the dangerzone.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Villa won 6-1 today I really don't see Wigan getting out now.

Deleted
    CL tonight, honestly can't see Real getting out of this despite being constantly reminded about Derby... Borussia Dortmund are no Derby. Plus I don't see Real as an 'if they score 1/2 then the other team will begin to fear the worst' type of team, I feel Dortmund will hold out, but for this leg I'm going 3-1 Madrid.

As for Barca-Bayern tomorrow, I'm going for 4-2 Barca, when they go all-out attack it is an entertaining thing, but I see Bayern nicking a few on the counter and going through.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's hope for the best here. I can see Madrid going through, they have done it before. The sporting director of the club sent out emails yesterday asking all season ticket holders to wear white and chant Madrid songs all night long. They want the Bernabeu united. I think the first 15 minutes will be crucial. If Madrid can pick up an early lead anything could happen. Mourinho has hinted he will play a different system, but don't expect him to go away from his 4-2-3-1.
    If Borussia score, it isn't over, but it's going to be even harder. 4-1 and extra time is doable. This squad is very young, lots of energy. Besides, our away games haven't been the best.
    For those interested, here is Madrid's legendary comeback against Borussia Mönchengladbach. They lost 5-1 in Germany, only to beat them 4-0 at home and progress. Match starts about 1 minute in. Fun fact: Jupp Heynckes, coach of Bayern München, was the coach of Mönchengladbach at the time.
    Ohio State Buckeye

I want dortmund to win tbh, they play good football.
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2013-04-30 at 05:28 PM.
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    BVB tonight, Bayern tomorrow!

And then German el clasico! <3

Deleted
    Madrid looking sharp tonight, a hell of a lot more offensive effort than the whole first leg.

Still, if they concede one they might be in for a hell of a ride.

Madrid should be up 3-0 already. Poor shooting on their part.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's over. We're never going to score 3 in 45 minutes. Shame, but better luck next year.
    Ohio State Buckeye

poor gotze

and ramos going like an animal on my little lewandowski :c
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2013-04-30 at 07:37 PM.
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    poor gotze

and ramos going like an animal on lewandowski poor him :C
    I believe Ramos will get suspended for a possible final if he gets another yellow. He might want to keep his elbows out of Lewandowskis face.

Anyway: What a game, I think I aged five years during the first 15 minutes alone. Madrid should be up at least 2:0, 3:0 if they convert on all their opportunies. Thank god that Dortmund got a grip on the game, Hummels is absolutely amazing tonight.

and opposite of the first half, dortmund should have scored twice in the first 5 minutes of the second half

Man that was really close to game being over. Dortmund really dangerous at the start of this second half, Madrid pushing up so much as they have to really but I do think it will backfire on them.

what a finish this is

30minutes ago Id have said Dortmund looked more likely to win this game, let alone the tie, right now though Madrid suddenly have a chance.