God damn Benteke, I bring him into my FF team, he scores a goal and then gets sent off, douche! However this isnt really Chelseas best game, lots of possession but Spurs syndrome when it comes to actually scoring.

---------- Post added 2013-05-11 at 03:31 PM ----------

Grats to Frank, he deserves it honestly, been an amazing player for Chelsea.

Lampard gets a second goal.

2:1 for Chelsea

Bloody hell, 7 minutes of stoppage time.
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2013-05-11 at 01:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lampard sets the all time Chelsea scoring record, can't say he doesn't deserve it.

Bloody hell at 7 minutes tho.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

It's going to be a hell of a Match of the Day episode later tonight.

FULL-TIME - Aston Villa 1-2 Chelsea

15+ Year Old Account
    So Tottenham now really need Arsenal to somehow lose their remaining games... I don't see it happening, I think it's going to take a miracle for Tottenham to end in the top 4 now.

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    So Tottenham now really need Arsenal to somehow lose their remaining games... I don't see it happening, I think it's going to take a miracle for Tottenham to end in the top 4 now.
    We spurs supports are strong believers in miracles, the bad thing is they never favour us. This season seems to end like they normally do, with disappointment. rofl
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Top Four Secured.

Lampard now all top scorer for Chelsea.

What a day.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    We spurs supports are strong believers in miracles, the bad thing is they never favour us. This season seems to end like they normally do, with disappointment. rofl
    hey, cheer up lol we can lose to eh someteam I guess, its arsenal after all but history isn't really on your side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

Line-ups for the FA Cup final:

Man City:
    Starting 11: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Nastasic, Clichy, Silva, Toure, Barry, Nasri, Aguero, Tevez.
    Subs: Pantilimon, Javi Garcia, Rodwell, Milner, Dzeko, Kolarov, Lescott.

Wigan:
    Starting 11: Robles, Boyce, Scharner, Alcaraz, Espinoza, McCarthy, McArthur, Gomez, McManaman, Kone, Maloney.
    Subs: Al Habsi, Caldwell, Watson, Di Santo, Henriquez, Fyvie, Golobart.

Referee: Andre Marriner (W Midlands)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    no al habsi in the starting lineup :<
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

10+ Year Old Account
    City will score the second I post this but...

Wigan have a good chance of winning this o.O

---------- Post added 2013-05-11 at 06:59 PM ----------

Holy crap, City down to 10 men. Wigan really could do this...

Edit: OH MY GOD.
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2013-05-11 at 06:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow, this is incredible. How did this happen...
    Ohio State Buckeye

That's how you end a cup final!

Should add, it's fucking bullshit that the FA Cup Final is not the last game of the English season, double bullshit that it's played at the most ass backwards time on a Saturday, if you're going to try to differentiate between that game & the rest of them, make it a 7.45 kick off.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post

Should add, it's fucking bullshit that the FA Cup Final is not the last game of the English season, double bullshit that it's played at the most ass backwards time on a Saturday, if you're going to try to differentiate between that game & the rest of them, make it a 7.45 kick off.
    In my opinion the FA Cup should be played the week after the Premier League ends, on a Sunday Afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post

It usually is. It got pushed forward because of the Champions' League final in two weeks' time, and the Chelsea game was on in the early afternoon.

wigan are my local team, i used to watch them when they were in the 4th division and every so often still now, so proud right now!
    great that they beat the big money team too!

10+ Year Old Account
    With Mancini losing today has he sealed his own fate and getting replaced by Manuel Pellegrini soon?

10+ Year Old Account
    He claims he will still be the manager next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    In my opinion the FA Cup should be played the week after the Premier League ends, on a Sunday Afternoon.
    I'm largely with you on that one, but I'd have it 3pm on the Saturday, last game of the English season, but because UEFA are greedy cunts who care more about money than football they bent over to take it from sponsors who demanded the Champions League final be on a weekend. Yeah because the competition's not been played for the guts of 50 years midweek and been a disaster has it? Sorry, but the FA Cup Final is one of the key matches in the English calendar and it's sharing today with meaningless crap in the Premiership, that's just wrong.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

I know that the majority of you don't follow the Portuguese league but the "game of the title" will start in 15 minutes between Porto and Benfica and it's gonna be a hell of a match.