Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    Other thing for the summer is more personal, try to go from 5k to 10k - thinking of great scottish run in September if I can find the motivation to go beyond the point where my legs would go "dude, shouldn't you be heading to the pub or something?"
    I get that everytime I'm out lol
    Not sure if it's me being in horrible physical condition or me just me overloading lol, a combination of both I think, I got horrible muscle burns(or whatever it's called in english ) today, buttocks, tighs and shoulders are killing me, felt like an old man when I woke up today. Was carrying heavy loads most of the day. Our whole part of the city had a massive fleemarket(every last sunday of may since 2009, a great event tbh), and guess who had to carry our stuff(While the girlfriend went looking for more useless shit! rofl She didn't find much she liked though thankfully!)... it is fun though. You met a lot of people and talk a lot shit with random folks AND you get rid of crap you don't want. haha

Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-05-27 at 01:43 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

haha that looks awesome, like a big ass car boot sale with the whole town - probably require a shitload of licenses, permits & other beaurocratic crap to pull that in the UK though!

Rangers despite not being able to register anyone until 1st September have signed a few players for the next few years, so far Cammy Bell, Jon Daly & Nicky Law have all signed on from SPL clubs (Kilmarnock, Dundee Utd & Motherwell respectively) with Nicky Clark expected to join them from Queen of the South. Clark scored 42 goals in the SFL D2 last season which is where we're going to be playing next year, bodes well, he's also got heritage on his side with his father having also played for Rangers. While we cannot register them as Rangers players until 1st Sept. they CAN play for us in up to 4 competitive fixtures as "Trialists", more than likely meaning they'll play in the 1st round of the challenge cup & 3 SFL2 games prior to being registered.

There are other names Rangers are linked with at this time, including former players Kenny Miller & Nacho Novo, Tom Hately & Honduran Arnold Peralta, personally wouldn't want to see Miller back for a third stint, Novo would be good but limited (he's also way the wrong side of 30) but hey, not bad for a team playing low league football! SPL fans predictably spouting bollocks about "lack of ambition" by moving to Rangers (because playing infront of 40,000+ every other week is lacking ambition right?) although for me I worry what sort of abuse Jon Daly is letting himself in for, he'd be the first Irish Catholic to play for Rangers, while that shouldn't be an issue, it could be both from our fans & in his homeland. (I desperately hope not though!)

And more surprising, former Rangers defender Danny Wilson who had a high profile transfer to Liverpool for £2m a few years ago has just moved from Anfield to Heart of Midlothian on a free transfer - surprising given I didn't think Hearts were allowed to sign anyone right now and given their current situation with regards to ownership!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    Other thing for the summer is more personal, try to go from 5k to 10k - thinking of great scottish run in September if I can find the motivation to go beyond the point where my legs would go "dude, shouldn't you be heading to the pub or something?"
    that jump from 5 to 10k is easy, especially if you have till september a mixture of running and walking at first, to run to 10k straight off is pointless, you should run about 3k walk 1 run 2k walk 1 then run/walk the last 3 depending on stamina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of old news, but Heynckes' agent said in an interview that should Real Madrid call, Jupp will accept. Would be awesome.
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    And the Premier League next season will have something that's been sorely missing for some time now.

No, not Mourinho, Ian Holloway.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Deleted
    Mourinho was at Wembley today. Probably scouting out Chalobah for Chelsea next season.

<3 Jose

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    And the Premier League next season will have something that's been sorely missing for some time now.

No, not Mourinho, Ian Holloway.
    Plenty of drama with Di Canio and Holloway, gotta love it.
    Lilaith, resident flamer for Winterfall, holy moderator in Hammer of Wrath.
    Discord: Lilaith#9028
    Bnet: Lilaith#2476

Manchester United fan here! Just wanted to say that im very excited for the next season in Premier League.

Manchester United with new manager, maybe some players out and some new in. This will be the same for Chelsea and Manchester City. Three big clubs all capable of winning Premier League. With new managers for all these teams, anything can happen.

As a Manchester United fan, I am of course a bit afraid of the time ahead without Sir Alex Ferguson, but at the same time very excited!!

Saw the Watford - Crystal Palace match today, such fun! Even more fun with a norwegian lad on the team, plus you gotta love Ian Holloway!

I am really courious who will sign who this summer. Will it be big players from every top team in PL? I think Monaco is ruining the marked for many clubs right now, doing what they do. They just outright spend absurd amount of money on players right now. This will again cause other clubs to think "well "X club got so much for that player, then we should get alot for ours to". Making the marked price for players so high only a few selected clubs can get the very best.
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

League/Country: Whole Europe

Team of the season: Bayern

Player of the season: Lewandowski

Manager of the season: Jupp Heynckes

Goal of the season: Adriano

Best signing of the season: Van Persie

Worst signing of the season: Modric

Best game of the season: Bayern - Dortmund

Best moment of the season: Mourinho leaving Real Madrid

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22684637

Rafael Benitez has signed with Napoli as manager.
    Good signing for them. Sure, he did not do so good with Inter but I think thats related to other reasons than him..
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderNerò87 View Post
    I am really courious who will sign who this summer. Will it be big players from every top team in PL? I think Monaco is ruining the marked for many clubs right now, doing what they do. They just outright spend absurd amount of money on players right now. This will again cause other clubs to think "well "X club got so much for that player, then we should get alot for ours to". Making the marked price for players so high only a few selected clubs can get the very best.
    Aye, I just read on my iPhone Eurosport app that Monaco have snapped up Falcao and Valdes... They're apparently paying £51.3m for Falcao... :/

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to be honest, Monaco are gonna play some amazing football next year. Can't wait to watch them.

Perez had an interview with Radio MARCA today and he said that he feels Isco is unnecessary which I disagree with and it makes me very sad, because I think Isco is going to be one of the best players in the world soon.
    Last edited by Norganon; 2013-05-28 at 04:16 AM.
    Ohio State Buckeye

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, throwing a load of expensive players together doesn't always work, does it.

10+ Year Old Account
    City were amazing this season...Benitez is a good appointment for napoli.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2013-05-28 at 05:20 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    City were amazing this season...Benitez is a good appointment for napoli.
    The first part was sarcasm right... sorry just need to double check. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Next week Real Madrid's new head coach will be announced. I'm betting on Jupp coming, but Ancelotti seems the #1 target.
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    The first part was sarcasm right... sorry just need to double check. :P
    Lol yes, very much so, easily the most pitiful collection of mercenaries with the worst title defence in history.

We got to wait a whole week for the announcement, just get on with it please.

15+ Year Old Account
    On a side note, I love how last weeks Russel Howard's Good News took the complete piss out of John Terry being in his kit to pick up the EL trophy. You should watch it, season 8 episode 5.

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    On a side note, I love how last weeks Russel Howard's Good News took the complete piss out of John Terry being in his kit to pick up the EL trophy. You should watch it, season 8 episode 5.
    Yeah, I loved that. And then having him photo-bomb pretty much everything.