Quote Originally Posted by mirodin View Post
    The only thing i saw is Rio trying to celebrate by lifting his shirt and managed to hit himself in the forehead.
    That was my initial thinking, I was shouting "he's mirked himself", by gf says he def got hit by a projectile

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah at first it looked like Ferdinand had hit himself in the face while lifting his shirt up to celebrate, at least that's how it looked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also I need to stop leaving defenders on the bench who get 7 points a game.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really good game, justice was served imo since the reffing was horrendous and Young was a mile onside. I was talking to my grandad watching the game with me just before the RVP free kick and I said "I hope he scores this to win the game and mark his derby debut" and then he scored, like a boss. First game I've enjoyed in a while, although the diving/cheating was still present..

10+ Year Old Account
    Do United fans sing "He score when he wants"? I know i did last season when he was dragging our behinds in every game.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much, it's a good chant.

Mancini's opinion about RVP's goal is class. "We only had two and a half men in the wall."

Respect to Joe Hart today though, who stopped a City fan's attempts to invade the pitch

Spurs havent been great this game, if we come away with a 1-0 win Id be pretty damn happy and Id imagine Everton fans will be feeling slightly mugged. Still I think we played really well as a defensive unit at least which is a nice sign.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/p...ce=twitterfeed

Seems a lot happened that match. I remember the Rooney corner with all the City fans making 'wanker' signs behind him lol, didn't see him get hit by a coin though.

Also decent of Joe Hart to stop the dick fan who ran on the pitch from attacking Ferdinand.

edit: meh Fengore beat me too it!

All in all a rather thrilling derby, pity the fans can't act like normal human beings though.

Meh, seems I cursed us. Still, even a 1-1 isnt bad considering we didnt do much today.

---------- Post added 2012-12-09 at 05:50 PM ----------

Oh ffs, I should just not post until games are over. Thats fucking annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Meh, seems I cursed us. Still, even a 1-1 isnt bad considering we didnt do much today.

---------- Post added 2012-12-09 at 05:50 PM ----------

Oh ffs, I should just not post until games are over. Thats fucking annoying.
    jinxed us, I hate overtime goals, should be disallowed to score like that. rofl
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing Toffees..

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly you get pricks like that on all sides, some of our fans were utterly obnoxious in a Manc derby a few years back toward Bellamy. Not the most likeable person, but what they did was still out of order.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Sadly you get pricks like that on all sides, some of our fans were utterly obnoxious in a Manc derby a few years back toward Bellamy. Not the most likeable person, but what they did was still out of order.
    Aye, I meant all of the fans in general, United ones included. A derby like this will always be tense but I still don't find it a reason to act like a complete dickwad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't see the Everton/Spurs game, was Bale playing today, or is he off injured?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Didn't see the Everton/Spurs game, was Bale playing today, or is he off injured?
    Didn't play.

To be fair I think Joe Hart stopped that guy getting a slap more than Joe Hart protected Rio Ferdinand!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    To be fair I think Joe Hart stopped that guy getting a slap more than Joe Hart protected Rio Ferdinand!
    The more likely scenario, but regardless either way you look at it, credit to him for stepping in.

Classless acts anyway, lets be fair I have no love for either half of the Manchester football scene but chucking coins & coming onto the pitch is a disgrace and City should get hammered over it, but where in the hell are the cops & security in all of this? Sorry that was always going to be a bad tempered match and whoever organised it fucked up by allowing that guy to get onto the park.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Police swarmed in on the direction the coin was thrown from, so security was lax elsewhere for that moment.

City have already offered a full unreserved apology to Rio, and have handed all CCTV footage to the police, can't fault them for the way they've handled it.

Falcao scored 5 goals today vs Deportivo (where were these goals last week?)

Messi has scored twice in the first half so far, he has broken Gerd Muller's record.