CPU and GFX Card Heat Help

I have the Ivy Bridge i5-3570k and the GTX 560(non-ti) and I was wondering what normal temperatures are for these, sitting idle and under heavy load gaming.

The reason I ask is because I noticed I could hear my CPU fan begin to spin really fast making a lot of noise.

Here are the temps it's currently running at:

CPU_Idle - 50-55 (c)
    GTX560_Idle - 58-59 (c)

CPU_Load - 64-67 (c)
    GFX560_Load - 66-74 (c)

________

I know that the Ivy Bridge CPUs run a little hotter than SB but I'm just not sure so if anyone could help me out I would appreciate it.

NOTE: These temps are from non-overclocked hardware using (Speccy)
    Last edited by LCDArcade; 2012-08-12 at 03:24 AM.

You failed to mention what cooler is on the CPU and GPU, but with stock cooling on the CPU that is pretty normal.

None of them are something to be concerned about anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    You failed to mention what cooler is on the CPU and GPU, but with stock cooling on the CPU that is pretty normal.

None of them are something to be concerned about anyway.
    As well as stock fans being LOUD.

No need to worry here my friend, my SLI 285GTX run a single WOW at 85 degrees (C) each

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup you are perfectly good to go with those temps!

Good to know, thanks guys.

now i feel pretty good with my temps!

i7 3770k stock speeds at the moment
    25c idle/45c loaded on a thermaltake frio

Deleted
    Your ambient temp is just a lot lower then his, his raise in temperature under load is lower then yours :-).

I just noticed that my CPU tempts hit almost 80 degrees (c) why video encoding in sony vegas. Is that still ok? I might as well mention that my CPu fan is stock.

Yeah, that is fine, just a bit warm. I would spend the $20 on a 212 Evo and replace the stock cooler though.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Yeah, that is fine, just a bit warm. I would spend the $20 on a 212 Evo and replace the stock cooler though.
    Will that fit my P8h67-m Mobo?

As long as you don't have really tall RAM, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerLCD View Post
    Will that fit my P8h67-m Mobo?
    It'll fit the board no problem, only problem you might encounter is if the case you're using isn't deep enough to accommodate the height.

Edit: And what Chaud said, if you have tall ram it might be a problem as well.

I just wanted to let you guys know I just oredred the CPu cooler Chaud suggested and well as bought the new 660ti winforce OC edition. I heard it's just as good as the 670
    Last edited by LCDArcade; 2012-08-17 at 05:34 PM.