Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    People speak of taking character names as soon as possible. Are character names shared across servers or is it, like WoW, server-based ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wookeh View Post
    People speak of taking character names as soon as possible. Are character names shared across servers or is it, like WoW, server-based ?
    Names are global.

Classes start Aug 20th for me, so I will be busy buying all the supplies I need, getting settled in, and finishing homework so I might have Friday night and the weekend fairly free. I will be using GW1 names so not worried about that aspect of the launch.

I'll probably fight to the death over a couple of names and head straight off to work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    Names are global.
    Damn, that's pretty bad. No wonder i was seeing so many terrible names in the beta.

going to get a lot of water and fruit, need to stay energized, my breaks will probably be 7-8 hour sleep and jogging or going to the gym, the rest of the time goes into GW.
    Last edited by Speedlance; 2012-08-15 at 07:17 AM.

Play the MMORPG with a real open world to wade through ... instead of the next NC Soft Hype with instances.