Samsung Galaxy S3 shortcut help

Hi guys,

I just got the Samsung Galaxy S3, and i've been trying for the last day or so, to try and work out how to skip to the next track while the screen is locked, in the Music Player.
    I used to have a Blackberry and all you had to do was hold the volume up button to go forward and the volume down button to go backwards. I've tried doing a few Google searches looking up shortcuts on Youtube, and I have come up short sadly. Everytime i've made a post on MMO champion someone's always managed to help me.

I wasn't sure if this is the right forum, but thought Smart phone is the closest thing to a computer compared to the other forums.

I do know about the S Voice but, like I use my phone to listen to music while driving in the car and I can't really pick up my phone unlock it to skip to the next track everytime I don't feel like listening to that song!

Hopefully someone can help me or give me another app or something that it's possible to do it with!

Cheers
    Newcon
    Last edited by Newcon12; 2012-08-13 at 07:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Base player doesn't know it, switch to something like Meridian, in it's settings i think you can.

Hey cheers for the advice on the meridian player, are you using it?

I have the gestures enabled, but it says read the FAQ, however, I can't seem to find it, sorry if i'm being stupid :P.