Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

What are some foods that epitomize your childhood diet?

Preferably with pictures.

Deleted
    God I miss these things. Take me back 10 odd years! Life was much simpler. *Rose Tinted Glasses Equipped*

10+ Year Old Account

I used to eat loads when I was like 6-7 but then after that and since then (I'm 18 now) I have never, ever seen one again.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchy View Post
    God I miss these things. Take me back 10 odd years! Life was much simpler. *Rose Tinted Glasses Equipped*

eurgh, just got the theme tune stuck in my head...

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    snip
    I used to eat loads when I was like 6-7 but then after that and since then (I'm 18 now) I have never, ever seen one again.
    Woooooooow I completely forgot about these! I used to have them every day with my school lunchbox when I was 6-7 too. That's crazy!

Deleted
    WAGON WHEELS!

they still sell them in tesco, they just don't seem to be as popular as they use to be

Quote Originally Posted by Krunchy View Post

I feel stupid because I've never seen these before. Are you from Europe?

Once again.. never seen these. I don't know if it's a generation thing, or because I'm from America?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scythax View Post
    Woooooooow I completely forgot about these! I used to have them every day with my school lunchbox when I was 6-7 too. That's crazy!

me too, use to love eating each bit separately and licking the jam off the biscuit

---------- Post added 2012-08-13 at 12:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jersovic View Post
    I feel stupid because I've never seen these before. Are you from Europe?

they'er a biscuit called BNs, just 2 biscuits with jam in the middle, but they had a really cool song on their advert :P

10+ Year Old Account
    As something of a ghetto kid, I can't (wont) take a picture of my favorite childhood food

Mixing peanutbutter and syrup in a bowl and eating it with a spoon, mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Weirdly, I am and always have been very skinny...

Quote Originally Posted by rnbwtrout View Post
    I forgot about those. I never got to eat them because I'm allergic to milk, but I remember the commercials for them and my sisters eating them and crap. I was always stuck having a grape fruit for breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post
    As something of a ghetto kid, I can't (wont) take a picture of my favorite childhood food

Mixing peanutbutter and syrup in a bowl and eating it with a spoon, mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Weirdly, I am and always have been very skinny...
    just thinking about eating that makes my stomach hurt, lol. But I feel you, I'm pretty ghetto too. I remember crawling through the cabinets trying to find food because my parents were always out getting drunk, haha.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    This was one of my all time favorites when I was a kid. I grew up in the South and these were everywhere. It won't let me post a picture but they are Moon Pies and RC Cola's.

Don't know why I can't post a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Maleren View Post
    This was one of my all time favorites when I was a kid. I grew up in the South and these were everywhere. It won't let me post a picture but they are Moon Pies and RC Cola's.

Don't know why I can't post a picture.
    lol I love them both. I had an aunt who only bought RC Cola, and Diet Rite, and I used to enjoy staying with her because it was the only time I got to taste non-mainstream soda. Although at that time, I think RC may have been considered fairly mainstream.

Risifrutti, like a rice pudding(tastes a bit of vanilla), and a fruity sauce with it, I always prefered the apple and cinnamon flavoured ones. Got introduced in 1992, but it's still quite popular here.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Risifrutti, like a rice pudding(tastes a bit of vanilla), and a fruity sauce with it, I always prefered the apple and cinnamon flavoured ones. Got introduced in 1992, but it's still quite popular here.
    It sounds sort of like Tapioca?

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Pasta actually. I eat lots of it :3
    That's kind of vague though, lol.

That could be Chilli Mac Hamburger Helper, Spaghetti, Ravioli, Ramen Noodles, Mac and Cheese etc.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by coldstrife View Post
    UK thing, and I've never seen them before, but they look good as hell. Are they boneless?

Apple sauce, Seani liked him some apple sauce.

10+ Year Old Account

if i looked really hard i got some of the cut out back baseball cards in a box in the basement labled '80s lmao

*also that box sparks the kd "fork or spoon" debate
    Last edited by Septik; 2012-08-13 at 01:14 PM.