Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

LF good t.v. series

I like to watch t.v. series a lot so my question here is: do u know any good t.v. series?

I watched lost and I'm currently watching The walking dead, Once Upon a Time and Dexter.

Deleted
    Game of Thrones, Battlestar Galactica both spring to mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    seen breaking bad or weeds?

Gonna be fast and post firefly ... only 1 season but it is damn good. also i found deadwood good as it felt more *real*

I could write off a wall of good shows however I'll instead give you my method for finding them and let you go at it.

Go here: http://www.imdb.com/search/title?num...type=tv_series

Pick random series high rated seriest
    Watch a couple episodes to see if it fits your style
    Profit

Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    Gonna be fast and post firefly ... only 1 season but it is damn good. also i found deadwood good as it felt more *real*
    Oh god Firefly. By far one of the best series I've ever watched. Such a shame that it got the axe so early. I would also say, if you do watch Firefly, watch the movie as well.

I would say that the OP needs to watch Burn Notice, White Collar, Royal Pains, and Suits. All great series on the USA network.

Firefly, Arrested Development, The Office (both countries versions), Parks and Rec, Battlestar Galactica

If you've watched all the big ones, I suggest Lie to Me. I've quite enjoyed it thus far, it's not amazing, but it's good entertainment.

Eureka... I enjoyed it anyways..

I quite enjoy Grey's Anatomy but they are currently between seasons. Chandra Wilson makes watching it totally worth it.

justified... start from the beginning if you can. i love that show

Game of Thrones, Dexter, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Spartacus, Hell on Wheels, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Weirdness View Post
    I like to watch t.v. series a lot so my question here is: do u know any good t.v. series?

I watched lost and I'm currently watching The walking dead, Once Upon a Time and Dexter.
    There is no acceptable answer but Breaking Bad. You already love one great AMC series, try another! (Seriously, I've been a horror/zombie fan for LONG before the recent fanaticism of the last few years, and I love Breaking Bad even more than The Walking Dead).

Breaking Bad is incredible.

Oh and Supernatural even if the quality jumps a bit up and down .. if you like a cheesy humor/ oneliners and are a bit into horror its a good option ... same for Grimm realy

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    Eureka... I enjoyed it anyways..
    I loved Eureka. Warehouse 13 is also very good and I'm loving Grimm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna go with several other posters and say Firefly. I recently started watching it, yesterday to be exact with my girlfriend who has seen it before. Yesterday we watched the first 7 episodes, and damn probably my favorite series ever. Plan on watching the rest of it tomorrow and the movie. Each episode is 1 hour long, except the first episode which is 2 hours. If you do watch it, I would say watch the movie Serenity also. Everyone keeps telling me to watch Serenity when I finish it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burn Notice and White Collar are two amazing T.V. shows that I would recommend, although you will be playing a lot of catch up if you want to get to where Burn Notice is right now in the series. My favorite T.V. show that is still going on is Game of Thrones, my god if you love fantasy and feudal era warfare/scheming, this is a must see.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

Just throwing this out there just in case you never saw it:

The Sopranos

I never paid attention to it when it was big, but a friend got me into it and I fucking love it. I am not a huge TV guy but that series is amazing. I fully agree with the ratings that say it is the best TV series of all time, the quality of acting, story, etc is just unreal for TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Weirdness View Post

Prison break - First seasons is great, 2-3 are kinda meh, but season 4 makes up for it.

Burn Notice - First and second season are good, the rest is just more of the same. Well worth watching regardless because Bruce Campbell.

Not a huge Doctor Who fan but I did enjoy the ones with David Tennant.