Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Feral vs different classes in mop

Hey, I have been dueling on mop beta and I have quite a bit of trouble against nearly every class, like ret paladin, monks and fire mages. Is there any solid way to beat them, really? I would like to have some tips at least, since I really want to become good at feral in mop, I have tried to think myself but nah not working

Should have tried this in Cata :P. Are you dueling/pvping at 90? I think ferals are a bit weak, we gained surv instincts again and breaking roots, but our bleeds took a nerf since SR mechanic changed. I still think it is too early to tell. I'm sure Blizz doesn't want ferals to be like they were in the beginning on Cata. Good times.

Ferals (cats) are alot more squishy in MoP...probably the squishiest class of all now tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheatz View Post
    Ferals (cats) are alot more squishy in MoP...probably the squishiest class of all now tbh.
    you surely cant deny that retard godemodex form needed a big nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by detri View Post
    you surely cant deny that retard godemodex form needed a big nerf.
    It did...but being blizzard they took it too far as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheatz View Post
    It did...but being blizzard they took it too far as usual.
    Umm Dispersion from priest symbiosis and bubble from paly symbiosis, umadbro?

My biggest tip is to try alter out symbiosis for duels, it's gonna make you godmode if you can use it on the right targets, plus selfheal in form with PS is gonna be preety good, and our NV/incarnation/berserk burst looks insane, try playing off that... about all I can give you tbh
    afflocks that cry about balance in pvp make me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfdragon View Post
    Umm Dispersion from priest symbiosis and bubble from paly symbiosis, umadbro?

My biggest tip is to try alter out symbiosis for duels, it's gonna make you godmode if you can use it on the right targets, plus selfheal in form with PS is gonna be preety good, and our NV/incarnation/berserk burst looks insane, try playing off that... about all I can give you tbh
    Because every feral rolls around with a Priest or Paladin with then 24 7 while PvP dueling, am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Because every feral rolls around with a Priest or Paladin with then 24 7 while PvP dueling, am I right?
    I know I do o.o

Deleted
    you can throw an instant free heal on yourself as well now without switching forms which is nice, also helps boost dps if you've taken DoC.

We still have SI, but you have to be in bear form to use it :/

Deleted
    It's just stupid if we have to pop all our cds to hope and get a kill, though And I have played feral all wotlk and cata, just mop playstyle seems to be very damn different from the cataclysm one, so just asking tips here on how to do duels, since some classes, especially fire mage and spriest, seem unbeatable with their dmg, cc and heals. Anyone have any tips against them?

I'm just hoping blizzard fixes the fact that 95% of Ferals I fight on Live teleport around in Circles with or without dash activated, even though I never have latency issues with any other class.

So sick of losing to Feral druids that only win due to the fact they can use Lag to a great advantage and cannot actually win without it.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    I'm just hoping blizzard fixes the fact that 95% of Ferals I fight on Live teleport around in Circles with or without dash activated, even though I never have latency issues with any other class.

So sick of losing to Feral druids that only win due to the fact they can use Lag to a great advantage and cannot actually win without it.
    thats your connection/crap graphics card.

Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    It happening from only one spec of one class in the ENTIRE game. Suggests that it is not a problem with my end.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Uhm, nope. It's the lag macro. Get your facts straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Deleted
    Its fun to read about how godmode and overpowered ferals are in cataclysm thanks to bear form
    but still the amount of ferals in high end arenas are not even close to rogues, mages and warlocks.
    Yes... ferals are op as hell... oO
    In MoP we will be losing some of the baseline survivability to the guardian spec but in return we get
    some utility and are now less dependent on dispellers. Looking forward to see how it all turns out.

Deleted
    Now same with BM hunters :l, they just use bestial wrath and CCing hunter for it doesn't work, they just use lynx rush which deals too much dmg to deal with. I try and use instants on ccing the pet and using natures swiftness on healing touch, but they can double bestial wrath nowadays as well.. And only def cd we got is barkskin, and SI in bear form is just bad since we can't do anything in bear , any suggestions on beating them?

Deleted
    Nope. The way the game works, if someone lags you see them teleporting around you as they move. It's because your client has full authority on the position of your own character (if the client and server disagree, the server uses the position provided by the client).

If you're lagging, it means the server and everyone else gets updates about your position much less often, resulting in the appearance for other players that you are "teleporting" randomly around if you're doing random movements and changes of direction. The faster you move, the worse the effect is.
    Last edited by mmocd6cf53cb07; 2012-08-14 at 12:18 PM.

Deleted
    only time i've ever seen it is when my connection has sucked.

Deleted
    only time i've ever seen it is when my connection has sucked.
    Of course a bad connection on your side would result in that symptom too, but when you only see this for certain players while having yourself a good ping, then it's them who have a bad connection. Especially when other people observe the same symptoms on those specific players.

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Uhm, nope. It's the lag macro. Get your facts straight.
    false, ferals can't use that effectively, and we lag out anyway, it's a charactel model issue with new cat form being pixelated differently than other stuff, and the fact that our hitbox lags out exponentially