Page 15 of 72 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shepherd57 View Post
    I thought is was a funny moment when the human handed the orc his weapon, but was it appropriate. On one hand we have countless instances where horde and alliance band together to fight a powerful foe, but I think as a human I might have taken that opprotunity to stab the orc and deal with the panda on my own or run away.
    Run where? The strange fighter lives here, is amazingly agile, while I'm still recovering froma shipwreck fighting out of my element. In that case, better the enemy I know, rather than the enemy I don't. Especially when they're winning 2v1

Unexpected, but good!

Deleted
    Too "funny", missed the epicness. Still good trailer overall though.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Meh... the CGI was great, but overall this trailer didn't do much.

And.... its just too Disney-like. Especially when the panda placed that axe ''right''
    i dont get this people....how is this a bad thing,

I love how the human hands the orc the sword after he loses his mace thing. That was awesome!

WotLK trailer still gives me chills. This, unfortunately, does not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love it! I especially liked some comic elements they added to it

I'm not sure what it was but this one didn't give me goosebumps like the others did,
    All i felt was, hey that's pretty cool.
    The animation and graphics were top notch, expected nothing less from blizzard, maybe i am just difficult to please but i just didn't feel amazed.
    I can see where they were coming from but the stuff about protecting family and the silly humor kinda ruined it.
    Still cool but didn't feel the epicosity. 5/10

Deleted
    Amazing cinematic, can't see how people can dislike that but the ending was a bit silly
    Last edited by mmoc0d096f98da; 2012-08-16 at 01:23 PM.

It should've been Gnome vs. Tauren, in my honest opinion. Still no cinematic with a Gnome or a Rogue to be seen. I guess both the Orc and Human were Warriors.

Well, I still liked it better then Cataclysm's trailer. Cataclysm's was nonlinear (showed him flying over random zones in a random order), outdated (showed him busting out of a mountain, despite having come from the Maelstrom) and could be summed up as "I'm Deathwing! Roar!". This one had a compact story that fits well with the first zone, and a tone that went from dark and oppressive to lighthearted and funny. It definitely matches Metzen's first summery of the expansion for us: it's a break from the monotony of saving the world, and in the midst of our eternal struggle against the other faction the Pandaren are teaching us something.

Deleted
    I just love the fact it's finally here, it's real, and it's pissing off a load of fan boys that can't accept change.

If we lived in a world without Kung Fu Panda, this would probably get much better reception.

Bah. Who am I kidding. The haters would find something else to cry about.

Excellent cinematic imo. Gets the message accross that Pandaren are total badasses when they need to be, getting the job done, but like to enjoy life as well.

Visually great. But i want the trailer to give me the overall theme of the xpac. So mop is just pandas??? Disappointed.

Audio really make it too.even though cata was garbage, the trailer made me fear death wing for his voice and speech convinced me.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was awesome. Loved the build up, the tension, the mystery, the humor, and the Monk.
    Last edited by Bavol; 2012-08-16 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    I really expected more of this cinematic and am disappointed. To me this is the worst cinematic out of all we have seen. I know I will certainly get flamed for saying this but I didn't see any epicness in it. For the first time while watching a WoW cinematic I was hoping the trailer would end sooner..
    u sir are a moron and we hope you stop playong the game sol we dont see u again, buh bye

Quote Originally Posted by Redefined View Post
    Is this the correct video? Here I thought I was watching Kung Fu Panda.
    Aparently you never seen Kung Fu Panda if you can't tell the difference.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Not as exciting as some, but I think it works okay for what this expansion is going for, since we arnt driving towards a singular "big bad" to take down, and the whole theme seems to be more about adventure and discovery, well we have no big bad in the trailer, and we have two shipwrecked warriors discovering a new land and a new people and realizing they are in over their heads.

Seems quit well done for the type of expansion they are going for.

Compared to something like original wow tho, sure maybe its not that exciting, but not every cinematic needs to be a random montage of unconnected crap.

15+ Year Old Account
    Very impressive. Blizzard never falls short of their cinematics, I'd give it a 10/10. It was perfect.
    Last edited by Ibbi; 2012-08-16 at 01:25 PM.