Few questions on account wide achievements

Tried uploading a few guys to the beta, but didnt seem like all the achievements went through.

Seems like the honor kill ones, all add up from the different accounts.
    But what about certain achievementshttp://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5813 like that, will those different parts of the fights be able to be done on different toons? or all under one toon.
    Was wondering about the insane to, do all the reputations after to be under the same toon now, would be kind of like the achievements above, but not sure if thats how the account wide achievements will work.

And what about lore master? Can different zones be completed under different guys now for the meta's?

Achievements don't really transfer over to beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meta achievements are account-level only, so you can acquire the achievements that count for them on any character and they all count towards the meta. So, for Loremaster, you could do Loremaster of Eastern Kingdoms on one character and Loremaster of Kalimdor on another character and they'd both count towards Loremaster itself.

Most non-meta achievements don't count progress from multiple characters, though. Assuming I'm reading it right, WoWDB doesn't show Do A Barrel Roll as having account-wide progress. Neither does Insane in the Membrane (although the title itself should be account-wide once you earn it).

10+ Year Old Account
    I know some achivements are suppose to be excluded from the account bound change, does anyone by chance know if there is a list for them or anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Meta achievements are account-level only, so you can acquire the achievements that count for them on any character and they all count towards the meta. So, for Loremaster, you could do Loremaster of Eastern Kingdoms on one character and Loremaster of Kalimdor on another character and they'd both count towards Loremaster itself.

Most non-meta achievements don't count progress from multiple characters, though. Assuming I'm reading it right, WoWDB doesn't show Do A Barrel Roll as having account-wide progress. Neither does Insane in the Membrane (although the title itself should be account-wide once you earn it).

Hmm so does that mean, I have to do all the zones achievements for eastern kingdoms all on one guy, or could i do a few different zones spread out on different toons?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 2s2p View Post
    Hmm so does that mean, I have to do all the zones achievements for eastern kingdoms all on one guy, or could i do a few different zones spread out on different toons?
    You can do each individual achievement on separate characters. So you could do, say, half of Kalimdor on one character and the other half on another, if you wanted. But you can't do half of Feralas on one character and half on another.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    I know some achivements are suppose to be excluded from the account bound change, does anyone by chance know if there is a list for them or anything?
    I, too, would love a list like this.

Xpariah
    , Protection Warrior
    Xdh, Vengeance Demon Hunter
    Reckoning, Usually Recruiting
    YouTube & Twitch, Warrior & DH Tank PoV