Taste for blood.... -.-

So after jumping on the PTR with my warrior copied over and slamming my head into the dummy for a hour or so, I noticed that only ONCE, yes one time! I was able to get 5 stacks of Taste for Blood. Either this is freaking ridiculous low chance to proc and needs a little big more proc rate/longer buff time or the RNG gods have taken a royal shit on me. Its also unfortunate that it will stay like this at release :/

Anyone else feeling this way?

Well HS already gets the better choice with lower stacks over slam so getting 5+ stacks easy would only lead to nerfing hs in the end...
    Or as i know blizzard they would nerf ms + slam + overpower wep dmg% to compensate

Deleted
    I prefer the old TFB... much smoother.

Quote Originally Posted by Killexia View Post
    So after jumping on the PTR with my warrior copied over and slamming my head into the dummy for a hour or so, I noticed that only ONCE, yes one time! I was able to get 5 stacks of Taste for Blood. Either this is freaking ridiculous low chance to proc and needs a little big more proc rate/longer buff time or the RNG gods have taken a royal shit on me. Its also unfortunate that it will stay like this at release :/

Anyone else feeling this way?
    You're not supposed to get 5 stacks often, it would be OP if you did. You can delay using the overpower procs and use them just b4 the MS if you want as many procs as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

I do not regret quitting, I quit cos I was bored doing DS over and over but now I am eager to raid again

I know but having the option of getting 5 stacks and not being able to obtain them is a huge disappoint me. It feels so wrong to use "2 stacks" instead of 5. Its such bad rng. I switched to warrior from my ret a long time ago to get rid of the gapped, RNG rotation but what do you know..... It feels horrible all over again. The warrior class isn't going to reward good dmg for good skill. Its going to reward good dmg for good RNG, which is a shame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killexia View Post
    I know but having the option of getting 5 stacks and not being able to obtain them is a huge disappoint me. It feels so wrong to use "2 stacks" instead of 5. Its such bad rng. I switched to warrior from my ret a long time ago to get rid of the gapped, RNG rotation but what do you know..... It feels horrible all over again. The warrior class isn't going to reward good dmg for good skill. Its going to reward good dmg for good RNG, which is a shame.
    OK, try to regard TfB this way:
    - it stacks up to 2 times. So when you get 2 stacks you deal some nice damage (significantly more than slam - 330% weapon damage)

But..... sometimes you can have 5 stacks and one-shot somebody. It will be rare but it will happen from time to time.

On my ruthless-geared warr i crit the dummy for 200k yesterday with it.