Pretty pleased with my Necro's condition/power based outfit. The shoulders I want to swap out to the Scarlet if/when they appear in game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadgette View Post

Pretty pleased with my Necro's condition/power based outfit. The shoulders I want to swap out to the Scarlet if/when they appear in game.
    your wish came true in the cashshop

Deleted
    I'm working on a new outfit. I need a torch but the only one fitting is Fused. Which probably costs way too much to get it just for RP xD Any suggestions?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    I'm working on a new outfit. I need a torch but the only one fitting is Fused. Which probably costs way too much to get it just for RP xD Any suggestions?
    http://argos-soft.net/GW2/WeaponGall...pon=14&lang=en

Deleted
    ^ Awww. Fused is the best. But I guess I'll go with Norn or Orrian one as a cheap alternative.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok. I'm lazy (and don't really have much time to grind) so it's cheap version of my planned outfit. Actually I think it looks better than oryginal concept from my head xD

We'll update if AN decides to add more simple armors (trousers without ugly skirts like AC bottom) and some caps. Or when I finally get that thing you use for screenshots :P (sweetfx?). Or just when I get better computer / graphic card xD

Here it is - my simple adventurer!

Yea really lame the shoulders and gloves are in the gem store.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Those new Scarlet gauntlets and shoulders look great on Asura wearing heavy T3...

Deleted
    Yeah I agree they're perfect for the asura style.

I changed the look a little of my mesmer again, cause I finished the spinal backpiece. Not sure if I'll stick with it, but we'll see.
    Got a little hasty turning off my computer, so I'll post the screenies later.

Scarlet's Veil, the helmet, also really works best on Asura I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Scarlet's Veil, the helmet, also really works best on Asura I think.
    Yeah but it's a crime to hide asuras' cute adorable (or hideous) faces.

Unless they happen to be a war/guard going for the "3 foot bucket-head" look :P
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

The ears do show, and chin, so it's not too bad really. The ears don't have a slot (like some helms), just sort of "intentionally clip" I think.

The helm really doesn't look right on most of the other races. Hides horns on Charr as well.

Deleted
    I was screwing with my Sweet FX and for some reason I love this screenshot.... added a little bit to the hair in photoshop because that looked like shit. Also some depth of field added.
    The backpiece is blue now, tho. I'm not sure if I made the right decision on that ^^; Because this did look very nice...

10+ Year Old Account
    Legs don't match IMO.

Deleted
    I know, because it's part of a different set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn Silver, each time you post screenshots you remind me that we need to get some new computers here
    Say, what hell of a machine are you playing on?
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

It's mainly sweetfx and photoshop, don't be tricked by screenshots
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Deleted
    Yeah don't be tricked by what I edit!!! Seriously! xD I added on this one specifically I used sweetfx & photoshop, because I don't want to give the idea you can get these graphics in-game. I don't use photoshop on my other pictures unless I add that to my post, though. This might give you a better view on the original (left) compared to the shopped one (right). The edit's aren't extreme, mostly intensive colors and I added some strands to the shitty hair. And the depth of field obviously. But the result can be huge even though it's a simple edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post

Which chest armor do you use?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhywolver View Post
    Damn Silver, each time you post screenshots you remind me that we need to get some new computers here
    Say, what hell of a machine are you playing on?
    You do realize that for screenshot purposes you can absolutely max-out the settings regardless of your computer specs. All that happens is the framerate will get destroyed, but the game will still look glorious. You're taking screenshots, not a video

I often enable SweetFX + 2560x1440 resolution (bigger than my monitor :P) for my screens.

Deleted
    ^ That, exactly. I am fortunate to play on that size, but if I couldn't I would do exactly the same thing (like when I'm on my bf's computer, his resolution is much lower).

@Zexism; It's the uh Sorrows Embrace chestpiece I believe.