Deleted
    Posting here for stalking reasons! And because it never fails to amaze me how creative people can be with GW2 gear and characters. This thread was actually one of the major pushes for me to pick up the game a couple months ago. Must level faster to get more amazeawesome gear so I can post here myself! D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling a necro, taking him for an early morning Metrica stroll

Who are all these short shits? Doesn't matter, I'm a necro.

Getting zapped by the Inquest like a boss.

Bonus shot - you know how when you lift up something heavy and it starts to slip so you nudge it up with your knee? Was tickled to see him do it.

Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to look cool my guy does look like a noble from his living story though ha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    He was just surprised that demons can also summon you.
    That's a soviet russia of dark magic right here.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldemort/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Bored with the Illustrious look already, time for a steampunk-ish change. Help me out ladies, what shoes should I wear?

Ignore the dyes, I didn't play with that. Really liking the Incarnate skirt - the cutout on the sides is perrrrrfect for my Incinerators.

I like #1 since the straps extending off the boots mirror the straps extending off the skirt.
    #2 - I keep liking these boots but haven't found the perfect match for them yet. The scarf from the knee effect kinda goes with the ruffles on the skirt?
    #3 - I like the side wings and could do a red/fire effect to match the legendary effect. Too much leg stocking though? Why can't I get these with a pointy toe??
    #4 - Scrub stompers, yeah! This is the one I'm liking the most tbh, seems to tie together the fem mechanical look I'm going for.
    #5 - I just loves the curly toe. The upflare above the ankle mirrors the upflare on the belt kinda.

Btw, I saw some new hairstyles and faces were datamined, hang on to your makeover kits a bit longer to see if they come out on the first.
    Valar morghulis

I like #5, though maybe Winged boots could blend. Not a steampunkish look, but fits.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pvw1075 View Post
    I want to look cool my guy does look like a noble from his living story though ha.
    You'll get there =D

@Karizee; Last or winged in my opinion.

Wait new faces? More new faces? =OO
    And hairstyles, that sounds great. I hope they also add new haircolors. I know many are looking for a red hairstyle.
    And who knows they'll finally release skincolors or patterns :3 They can do great things with the makeover kits they should take advantage of.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go with 1 or 5 if it were me.

My engineer; went for a labcoat-esque look with cowboy-style boots (until I get enough gems for magitech shoes);
    :>

Deleted
    I'm not lady but I'd go with boots number 5, Karizee.

15+ Year Old Account
    Soo I'm no longer happy with how my mesmer looks. Been fiddling around with colours but I just can't seem to make a combo that I like. I don't really want to stagger the colours (i.e light purple hair with dark purple body).

Current look:
    Possible new looks:

However not really happy with either of these as they're kind of dark I feel and I want something bright and colourful >< Halp?

Personally I like the blue and orange ones the most. But if you want something more colorful maybe you might want to consider changing the skin color? There are really bright skin colors for the sylvari that look good imo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ugh I wish there was a random button. T_T I just can't seem to make anything.

Redid my Mesmer's outfit again.

Only issue is that as you can see from that last pic, the chest clips through the shoulders at times.

15+ Year Old Account
    Alrighty, more fiddling more pictures!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm leaning towards the blue, but since it's Sylvari what you might do is decide what look/backpiece/weapon you're going for to tie the look together. Especially if you're getting any of the Cultural armors since the skin glow appears on the armor as well.

- - - Updated - - -

This is incredibly awesome in a twisted kind of way....

Valar morghulis

Deleted
    My current main, a Sylvari Elementalist, just hit level 20. Thought it might be fitting to post my first screenshot to celebrate this achievement, yay~
    Her gear is nothing special yet but at least I got it upgraded... I had the previous gear on for ~10-15 levels or so.

15+ Year Old Account

Finally settled on something. decided to go for a Wicked Lulu esque colour scheme. Wonder how long it'll be til I get tired of this xd
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2014-06-10 at 10:23 PM. Reason: added night time shot

Deleted
    Ack. Still wanted to post my cutesy Asura Ranger who was the first character I created, and who I consider to be my main alt. I figured out the colors I want to use for her and come on, she's too cute not to take pictures of!

Oh wow. Somehow scaling the picture down to a thumbnail and posting it on this site drops the quality like hell. Not that my graphics would be very high but still... Ouchie. D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    This is incredibly awesome in a twisted kind of way....[IMG]
    D:

/10 scary charrs

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dYPMWoVl.jpg[IMG][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jXMcPpEl.jpg[IMG]

Finally settled on something. decided to go for a Wicked Lulu esque colour scheme. Wonder how long it'll be til I get tired of this xd
    I really like what you've gone for. If you find yourself stuck in future, maybe try seeing if you can find a combo of colours on your armour that you really like and adjust your character based on that (I love the organic look of sylvari armour and will often match colours to my character, so the armour looks like an extension of it).
    But yeah, what you've chosen looks very pretty
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP