Deleted
    With the new added hair and eye colours, every human female player will start to run around with celestial white hair and red eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiserne Drossel View Post
    With the new added hair and eye colours, every human female player will start to run around with celestial white hair and red eyes.
    At least with that combination you can make an albino character now.

Deleted
    My little lettuce mesmer.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Rivelle

Right click on your GW2 shortcut, hit properties and add -BMP to the target line to take high quality screenshots.

It will look like this: "E:\Guild Wars 2\Gw2.exe" -BMP

Now run and take some screens

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Lazuli! These look a bit better...gave me an opportunity to take some screenies of my ele after her makeover and new top. The amusing thing is that the top isn't blue, it's celestial...but the lighting in the grove makes it look blue.

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    At least with that combination you can make an albino character now.
    I was going to make a vampire O.O

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    When you get to 10 constructive posts, you can post links and images. Posts count anywhere on the site except Fun Stuff so long as they are constructive replies and are not spam. Spam gets deleted and infracted.
    Rats -.- This will take forever >_<

So is that armor set thing with the scarf from the cash shop or something? Because I kinda really want it on my guardian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So is that armor set thing with the scarf from the cash shop or something? Because I kinda really want it on my guardian.
    This one?
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Shoulder_Scarf

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Yes, so it is the gem store. Thanks.

Deleted
    @Rivelle: Lovely characters, both of which you posted. I can definitely see why you've grown very keen on your Norn!
    And just out of curiosity, how hard was/is that chest to obtain? I only recently started doing the whole Living Season 2 -storyline (since I didn't get credit for killing Zhaitan and decided I wanted something else to do than the personal story for a while...), and naturally I want to farm that gorgeous armor for my character(s) as well. :3

And well... Guess I'll keep my Ele's hair the way it is for now since I got no answers to my question. Sometimes the colors bother me, sometimes they don't. Guess I can live with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, Aveline.

The first chest you get for the achievement from killing Vinewrath (the new boss in Silverwastes)...so the first one is very easy to get so long as you find a decent map where people communicate. After that though, it's just a chance drop from killing him. I got a second one but I did about 6 or so kills yesterday and only got the one drop. It might take a little bit to get a second and third if you have bad luck, but you get a ton of bandit crests for killing those bosses so I think it's worth the effort.

As far as your ele...I don't really know. I'm guilty of making every single one of my characters have either white or black hair because I like to change my armor dyes a lot and I need to make sure they match. I love the different hair colors they've added in but I'm too OCD to ever choose one and not be able to change my armor colors because then it wouldn't match. o.O

Deleted
    I'm still taking my first steps with the LS2 and haven't even hit Silverwastes yet (Think I just started the second part of the story), but I figured it's better to be prepared since I'll definitely want the whole armor set once I get to the point where I can try to farm/obtain it. It just looks so amazing I just have to have it~! I'm just glad I'm used to do quite a bit of farming for armor pieces that I love, I used to hog all the armor pieces that caught my interest during the time I played WoW. I can't imagine how many hours I put into farming old dungeons, instances and quests just to get "that one piece of armor".

And I know what you mean. I'm really bothered if the colors of the armor don't match with the hair, thus my dilemma. I think I've even mumbled something about the accessory colors with someone here, since even that bothers me if it's even slightly off. This is the first time I've had this kind of issue with my Ele, but I'm hoping I'll just grow used to it. The darker cyan/blue haircolor just fits the character as a whole, and god damn do I love that T2 cultural armor with light colors. I guess I have to learn to compromise sometime... (NOT! I should probably start counting days before I post an update picture with my Ele's new haircolor...)

Thanks for the heads up, anyway! I seriously can't wait to get started with the collecting of these armor pieces. :3

Deleted
    my boy got his 'hawk back

Norny Norn is norny

Grabbed the Carapace chest finally to go with the gloves and boots for my engie...

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Can't wait to see that! I've seen a couple people running around with the set, minus the chest, and I'd love to see the complete set on someone~

Aaaanyway... Since I'm kind of having a dilemma here, I thought I could turn to you guys since I trust your input on this. I recently decided to buy Sylvari T2 cultural armor for my Ele, and I'm absolutely in love with it. The 'problem' I have is that I don't really want to dye any parts of the armor dark blue/cyan, which means my character's hair kind of sticks out a bit since the armor is dyed with very light colors. The dilemma here comes in when I start looking at my character, and this specific hair color is "hers", so to say. I mean... THIS is my Ele, the one I've come to know and love. But the difference in the colors just irks me. ARGH! So what I want to ask is... Should I dye her hair so it would fit the new armor better?
    And of course here's a picture of how she currently looks like. Naturally seeing what I'm talking about makes judging a bit easier.
    I think she looks GORGEOUS just like that. I wouldn't change it. I can see what you're saying with the hair color, but I don't think it matters. I had a similar dilemma on my Sylvari Engi, who has one of the dark blue hair colors, but then I started making her overall clothing scheme into a grape/orchid mix. so her hair almost matches but not quite. Eventually decided to leave it that way, as she kind of has a quirky/punk personality anyway.

Your hair matches the outfit much better than mine does, a little contrast can be good you know

I updated my mesmer's look and colors. She used to be blueish purple. Now she's a margarita.

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." --Dr. Carl Sagan

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by summourn View Post
    I updated my mesmer's look and colors. She used to be blueish purple. Now she's a margarita.

that's honestly one of the most original and beautiful sylvari I've seen.

Got myself some new goodies.

In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by summourn View Post
    She's... Beautiful. I don't even know how to properly describe her. Her colors definitely look unique, but instead of sticking out they blend perfectly. Man, 11/10 from me. Such an amazing looking Sylvari. She left me speechless. :'3
    Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    Grabbed the Carapace chest finally to go with the gloves and boots for my engie...
    I like how well everything seems to tie in together, even though there seems to be a lot going on at a first glance. She's definitely rocking that armor set. Looks great~!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidezen View Post
    I think she looks GORGEOUS just like that. I wouldn't change it. I can see what you're saying with the hair color, but I don't think it matters. I had a similar dilemma on my Sylvari Engi, who has one of the dark blue hair colors, but then I started making her overall clothing scheme into a grape/orchid mix. so her hair almost matches but not quite. Eventually decided to leave it that way, as she kind of has a quirky/punk personality anyway.

Your hair matches the outfit much better than mine does, a little contrast can be good you know
    Thank you for the feedback, although at this point I actually did end up dyeing her hair lighter.
    As far as the difference in colors go, her previous color didn't stick out as much since it was a similar shade of blue as the one in her outfit, and the light blue glow sort of wrapped it all together. The thing that sort of pushed me to go on with the change was ultimately my greater desire to start using lighter colors on her. I still wanted to keep the colors in the blue spectrum, though I did shift between a white-ish and the blue color I ended up with while I was using the hairstyle kit. Although I did have a slight stab of regret once I pushed the button to make the changes permanent, I'm genuinely happy with the result. I think she looks a lot more serene, and considering her main attunement is water, I think it fits her. :3

Still need to find a staff that works better with her colors... I've been trying to collect BL Tickets so I could grab the Ley Line Staff... Erm... Someday...