The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Awesome as usual, Silverbleed. Do you have a link to the sweetFX preset you're using most recently?
    It looks a lot like the one I'm using, but I'm just terrible at taking screenshots so that you can see the comparison. It's the 2nd most popular preset of all games: Darkv2 Silver may tweak their own, but I do know that using that one makes colors pop on my monitor.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    The one I used on these screenshots and with my asura, is this one I made a while ago.

Yeah it's not the 'dark' one, I only make and use my own presets. Also it doesn't do anything for my screenshots, tbh. Not to mention I just looked, and that Dark preset is a really old version and does not include shaders that improves the quality of your pictures. I use levels, DPX and improved curves which are missing in 1.3, but does a lot for your graphics.
    Last edited by mmocd7e9667945; 2014-07-22 at 06:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    The one I used on these screenshots and with my asura, is this one I made a while ago.
    Ooh...you did make your own. I think I'm going to try yours out when I get home over that dark one I posted.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah it's not the 'dark' one, I only make and use my own presets. Also it doesn't do anything for my screenshots, tbh. Not to mention I just looked, and that Dark preset is a really old version and does not include shaders that improves the quality of your pictures. I use levels, DPX and improved curves which are missing in 1.3, but does a lot for your graphics.
    Thanks! This is just a test shot, with your sweetFX preset, and the amazing graphics on this computer which far outweigh my own computer. What do you all think?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Ooh...you did make your own. I think I'm going to try yours out when I get home over that dark one I posted.
    It is very bright, so if you don't like it you could consider trying the others I made.

I'm also working on a 'flux effect' one, special for a dark room. I don't enjoy burning my eyes away on a dark night/in the winter when playing a game. (I would suggest this app if you don't have it.)

And Rivelle, that looks great =D

MOAR pls
    Last edited by mmocd7e9667945; 2014-07-22 at 07:58 PM.

New armor set for the Necro build I've been messing around with.

Last edited by zed zebes; 2014-07-22 at 08:31 PM.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Dark brown? They black! I made it so black that it looks like it has no eyes, just a hollow tree
    Eyes should be all glowy!

@Aveline: I really like her with the glow.

I updated my warrior, was tired of her typical "I'm the standard Arah wearing warrior like any other" look.

um maybe change the gask mask to something like the under water breather thing that you can use above land.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    When quoting, please try not to quote a bunch of images! One is okay, but since they are very large, it helps keep the thread size down (which helps with thread loading times) if you just quote the one you want to comment on, or change it to links instead of the image.

10+ Year Old Account
    When quoting, please try not to quote a bunch of images! One is okay, but since they are very large, it helps keep the thread size down (which helps with thread loading times) if you just quote the one you want to comment on, or change it to links instead of the image.
    Been yelling that at people since the beginning of the thread, didn't work at all because it's not infraction-worthy -_-
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    um maybe change the gask mask to something like the under water breather thing that you can use above land.
    Nah I don't really like that item tbh :3 Unless they release some proper designs in the future. For now I'm going to stick with this.

Deleted
    I tried to get Silverbleed's preset working for SweetFX but it crashes my game right after I start it... I can't even get to the log-in screen before I get an error saying that some serious error prevents the program from continuing to run. Boo... I was so looking forward to trying out SweetFX. :c

E: Hmm... Looks like SweetFX itself is the cause of the crash. As soon as I shove the files to GW2 directory, the game won't launch. Oh well....
    Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2014-07-23 at 10:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Been yelling that at people since the beginning of the thread, didn't work at all because it's not infraction-worthy -_-
    That should not matter. It doesn't take a lot to just be considerate. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I tried to get Silverbleed's preset working for SweetFX but it crashes my game right after I start it... I can't even get to the log-in screen before I get an error saying that some serious error prevents the program from continuing to run. Boo... I was so looking forward to trying out SweetFX. :c

E: Hmm... Looks like SweetFX itself is the cause of the crash. As soon as I shove the files to GW2 directory, the game won't launch. Oh well....
    I tried manually putting them in before and it never worked for me. Did you try the little SweetFX configurator that adds it for you? That was the only way I got mine to finally work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just use the configurator. It does all of the work for you and allows you to change up your presets whenever you want. Just that alone is worth the small program/folder.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    I tried manually putting them in before and it never worked for me. Did you try the little SweetFX configurator that adds it for you? That was the only way I got mine to finally work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Just use the configurator. It does all of the work for you and allows you to change up your presets whenever you want. Just that alone is worth the small program/folder.
    When I use the configurator I just see Guild Wars 2 as "Not Active" and I can't add any features on it. When I press "Add SweetFX", nothing happens. (http://i.imgur.com/jENA9uf.png What it looks like)The only time the program recognizes SweetFX is if I manually put the required files in the GW2 directory and that's when the game won't launch. Maybe I'm missing something incredibly plain here or it's the heat messing with my head, but I just can't get it to work.

10+ Year Old Account
    *snip*
    I'll have to look at mine when I get home, but I didn't have to click to add sweet fx at all. I just loaded a configuration, applied it via that context menu, and it worked on its own. Are you running as admin? You're also not running the most up to date version. I would remove all instances of the program/settings from your computer, including from all your games, and then download 1.5.1 from their website: http://sweetfx.thelazy.net/
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    When I use the configurator I just see Guild Wars 2 as "Not Active" and I can't add any features on it. When I press "Add SweetFX", nothing happens. (http://i.imgur.com/jENA9uf.png What it looks like)The only time the program recognizes SweetFX is if I manually put the required files in the GW2 directory and that's when the game won't launch. Maybe I'm missing something incredibly plain here or it's the heat messing with my head, but I just can't get it to work.
    I had the same issue at first too, the wording really messed me up.

I followed the instructions here. First, make sure when you press add new game that you're using the .exe from your program folder, not a shortcut on the desktop or anything. The Save/Load Configuration button should be clickable at that point, if it isn't, you might need to press AddSweetFx button first so that there is something in the white box, then click the Save/Load Configuration button. That should pop up another box that has the "Import Preset" button on it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zed zebes View Post
    New armor set for the Necro build I've been messing around with.
    Love it *.*

Deleted
    Riv, those are actually the instructions I followed when I installed the program. And it actually works now... I did the most simplest thing and re-started my computer and now it seems to work fine and dandy. Go figure! Thanks for your help Riv and Kelimbror! Now it's time to tweak SweetFX to make the game look even more awesome.