whats your favorite weapon?

I play a norn warrior for now and man when i got the 2 handed hammer...i dont know i fell in love :P you freaking feel the need to bash something :P

for the 2nd weapon slot i have the shotgun :P which is awesome just awesome BUT i dont know i might go with the 2 1 hand axes it gives you the impresion of a very mobile warrior :P

so for me is
    2 handed hammer
    Gun
    2 axes

whats yours?

Deleted
    Greatsword for a warrior. Hundred Blades is fun for AoE.

I'll go with Hammer for single-target/PvP, though.

Deleted
    Flamethrower. Every day, all day.

Warrior longbow,

Engineer pistol/pistol and grenade satchel.

I LOVE combustive shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like all my weapons except for the Scepter (as a Guardian). If I had to pick it would probably be Hammer (never thought I'd say that) or Greatsword.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

As a Necromancer, I really like the staff and dagger/horn. They give me a lot of damage output, along with survivability.

As a Warrior I love greatswords, longbows and axes, especially that first one feels great. Big, sweeping strikes, charge and throw, oh yeah.

I play as a Ranger and I like the two-handed weapons, particularly long bow and the great sword. The long bow gives me an excellent set of five skills and great sword gives way for me to open a good close fight against the enemy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Greatsword for mesmer.
    I really love the second skill when you throw your sword at the enemy and it makes a clone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Greatsword and dual wielding axes as a warrior are awesome. I'm trying to pick between the rifle and long bow for ranged fights (AKA firing down at people from tower/keep walls in WvW) though but I'm having a hard time deciding >_<

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I hope that I have enough space in my inventory to carry all the weapons for a warrior around, to test which ones will be the best for me. No idea how long it will stay that way, because the trait system will make some weapons more efficient than others, but I think I will have fun to switch them from time to time.
    They really need to add a golf caddy for weapon collectors like me. Centaurs, I'll choose you, Rifle. Harpies, how about that big hammer?
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Shortbow for my Ranger. Tried both but Longbow just seems slow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhywolver View Post
    Well I hope that I have enough space in my inventory to carry all the weapons for a warrior around, to test which ones will be the best for me. No idea how long it will stay that way, because the trait system will make some weapons more efficient than others, but I think I will have fun to switch them from time to time.
    They really need to add a golf caddy for weapon collectors like me. Centaurs, I'll choose you, Rifle. Harpies, how about that big hammer?
    I know how you feel. As a Guardian I don't have as much option as you, and even my bagspace is half taken up by weapons. And as a Warrior, you need to have some doubles, unless you're planning on never using the same main- and off-hand.
    Resurrected Holy Priest