Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Am I right, it will be around 23-24 in Middle Europe Time Zone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, will be gone almost the whole day tomorrow so No prob

I have a question, these graphical updates...are they consistent with the new minimum specs? Basically what I'm asking is, this is the graphics change coming with expo? Or will there be more when the expo is released.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think the extended counts for EU just yet, they learn from today's stuff so make tomorrow go easier (i hope :P)

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomTat View Post
    Basically what I'm asking is, this is the graphics change coming with expo? Or will there be more when the expo is released.
    Yes, No (at least not anything major).

And at 1 pm, we will be told it's extended to 3. Then at 3 to 5. Then at 5 to September 25.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 hours is great considering how bad it was when 3.0 hit back in BC XD

I was expecting this extension, and will not be surprised if we see one or more further extensions. Blizzard consistently fails to meet their schedules on patch days and expansion days.

Quote Originally Posted by MCMXCIX View Post
    And at 1 pm, we will be told it's extended to 3. Then at 3 to 5. Then at 5 to September 25.
    I lol'd - BUT WHEN WILL WE GET THE PRE-MOP EVENT?! THERE WILL BE ONE, RIGHT? GUYS?

sorry, I needed the CAPS LOCK for tone.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Yes, No (at least not anything major).
    Thank you very much for the speedy reply. Now I get to find out how my integrated INTEL HD card will fare...runs d3 and gw2 decently well. And I don't have to buy mop just to find out it's undesirable lag if that is the case.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not surprised. They can delay it until 11PM though for all I care.

Being dragged to a Yankees game (I would rather die ) so they can take their sweet time!
    Last edited by Krekko; 2012-08-28 at 07:00 PM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    I'm not surprised. They can delay it until 11PM though for all I care.

Being dragged to a Yankees game (I would rather die ) so they can take their sweet time!
    M-E-T-S Mets Mets Mets Metssssss!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprophecy2186 View Post
    By now, anyone who takes the Tuesday patch day off in hopes of playing.. is dumb. I'm sorry.. but you should know that every MAJOR patch gets pushed back. Not that I'm saying this negatively towards Bliz... stuff happens and they typically need more time than they alot themselves. It's life. But we as players should know and expect this... so don't get upset at Blizzard for doing what it always has and you expecting something different. Take the day AFTER the patch off. That seems much smarter, don't you think?
    Some people got today off due to the potential hurricane. I know my gf got today off because of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Every word I read of that post has your credibility plummeting like a hooker getting a suitcase full of money for a BJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumacrume View Post
    I lol'd - BUT WHEN WILL WE GET THE PRE-MOP EVENT?! THERE WILL BE ONE, RIGHT? GUYS?

sorry, I needed the CAPS LOCK for tone.
    You're going to be disappointed, there really isn't any pre-world event this time around, basically they're giving us a scenario early that will be in the game even after Mists comes out. I was a little disappointed that they went that route, but can't really do much in that regards.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a surprise. I'm in class anyways so it doesn't matter to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lypo View Post
    Some people got today off due to the potential hurricane. I know my gf got today off because of that.
    im in Florida as well and by hurricane you mean the one that missed Florida and is gonna hit New Orleans? i was off yesterday but we were back at work today...anyways i knew it would be extended that's just expected

Been stuck on the optimizer for about 30 minutes now. Still hasnt started downloading. Just says "Reconfiguring game files. Please wait" Anything i can do to get this to start downlaoding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haste View Post
    Been stuck on the optimizer for about 30 minutes now. Still hasnt started downloading. Just says "Reconfiguring game files. Please wait" Anything i can do to get this to start downlaoding.
    It will chug along slowly until about 8%, then it rockets to almost complete. In total shouldn't take more than 45 mins. My comp isn't that high tech.
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MCMXCIX View Post
    my screen says 1pm PDT still... and I just checked... perhaps another extension is in order to comport with your post..

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

I updated mine and my wifes wow folders and interface in about 30 mins between the two of us but did expect the delay I've never seen a patch day before an xpac that didn't have extened maintenace cheers and we will all be friggin pandas soon my friends