Page 1 of 3
LastLast

My life just ended because people who know the truth decided to lie

hi thought i would share my story because most probably ime be dead in a few days lol, i say lol because thers nothing i can do to stop it so here goes
    this is a UK story it wont let me add links as ime new so google and you will soon find the full story from the national papers

Aaron Collis << google him

a few years ago i was involved in a high profile court case where my neighbour next door broke my digital camera and being highly annoyed i told him he owed me a new one, a few days later he was round our house drinking and i reminded him of this, to which he popped next door and got his i put it on the kitchen side and was like supose that will do, 2 days later me and my wife decided that we wanted to take some pictures of the house as we wanted to move to be near the sea so we used the camera took pics and put a post on a houseing exchange site, we plugged the camera into my mp to upload the pics but the next 2minutes changed our life forever, i had set up my pc so that when media was put into it plays videos first as the kids (we have 3) are always watching dvds and stuff, my pc screen popped up with windows media player and presented a clip of a child being sexually abused then after seconds which seemed like a lifetime by the time i went to 'x' shut it down the camera was turned round and it was the next door neighbour

for 5mins me and my wife just sat and stareed at each other dont know if was the shock of what we had seen or the pure dis belief of what had happend

aproximatly 2mins after that i called the police told them what i had seen, the police came out and it was a male officer, he asked me to put the video on my pc so he could see it, i turned away think how the hell can you stand there and watch that but i guess they are trained to deal with that stuff

the next day i had some special police officers round who spent no less then 4hours taking a statement over something that was no more then 2mins of my life. upon leaving i asked for some help for the graphic nature of what i had seen, to which i was told to contact the samaritines.... yeah nice one that will help me loads

upon being arrested the neighbour next door admited what he had done and me and the wife thought ok hes going to prison and will be dealt with....

no one could of imagined the next part he also admited to another 9 offences across the country and worked in a childrens nursery

he was sentanced to life and put on the sex offenders register however the night before he was sentanced i had my skull broken i na few places after being smashed over the head with a baseball bat thats a diffrent story but the legal system failed and the guy walked out of court and said ''it was not me it was arron collis family'' but infact i know exactly who did it and he thought he would be cleaver and use the collis stuff as a smoke screen

me and the wife tried to get our lifes bk together but tbh to this day i am pretty much screwed in the head i will never get the images out of my head and also still recovering from the injuries i recived to my head story below

a year after this happend i awoke to reading the national news that he had been charged with another 20 or so offenses and was linked to a uk case with a woman called vannesa george the nightmare just gets deeper and deeper

anyway me and the wife and children moved last year to make a fresh start we had enough of everytime his name popping up the press contacting us and stuff so we moved away agreed to not discuss it anymore

ok now this is where ime at now i dont make freinds anymore because i dont trust anyway and ime not saying that because ime nasty or a idiot its just the fact that this guy whos now in prison used to play with my kids even asked to babysit them once... thank god i didnt

BUT a few months ago i got talking to a neighbour here and he seemed pretty normal talked in the street and stuff and facebook, someone in our road told him a lie this week the usual ''he said this she said that'' bullshit but it pissed him off so much whatever it was that he decided to do some checking up on me and my only conclusion is that he googles my name and read all the news interviews.. BUT he has decided to change a key factor and has told alll my neighbours that i am a convicted pedofile i have had bricks threatend to come through my window, ive had people turn up at my door looking for me i only found out 2night via my next door neighour she came to my house and told me btw thought you should know him behind told me you are a sex offender....

i instantly called the police explained what had happend told them about the threats and that he had changed the story and lied

this is where my life ends the police told me this '''this is a civil matter you need to go to a solicitor in the morning and tell them''

the damage has already been done this day and age the minute the word pedofile is mentioned its a done and dusted public execusion and the fact he has been allowed to get away with this is the biggets load of bullshit i have ever heard in my life, also the police on the phone said ''do you expect us to send a police car to your house for this esp with the new cut backs we have'' i am utterly blown away

i am expecting the usuall trolss to jump on this post as they do but thought maybe ill post my story on here so in a few days if i get murderd or summin at least someone out there will of read the truth

thanks for your time
    Last edited by tinkytot1912; 2012-08-30 at 02:07 AM.

Well while i'm sure this will be locked/deleted, i do agree that once that word is thrown in your direction, there is very little you can do to change peoples minds when they jump to the conclusion that it is true.

Hopefully it will all work out for you.

Wow, I have no words....

Maybe you should consider changing your name and move somewhere else? Also, stop talking and/or interacting with neighbors. Looks like you are not really good at it.
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2012-08-30 at 02:18 AM.

nope its real life

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkytot1912 View Post

thanks for your time
    yw....to the 10 seconds.

Can you not take him to civil court to sue for harassment and slander?
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

Well you can sue this guy in Civil Court for slander on a grand scale. I think the max is 5000$ in most states. Hit your neighbor in the pocket book. Anyone else that claims you're a pedobear, that spreads it around as well, you could have 5000$ per case of slander. Easy money.

that takes weeks or months the damage is already done this day and age people dont really care about facts they just all charge in

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    Well you can sue this guy in Civil Court for slander on a grand scale. I think the max is 5000$ in most states. Hit your neighbor in the pocket book. Anyone else that claims you're a pedobear, that spreads it around as well, you could have 5000$ per case of slander. Easy money.
    It's in the UK.

---------- Post added 2012-08-30 at 02:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tinkytot1912 View Post

that takes weeks or months the damage is already done this day and age people dont really care about facts they just all charge in
    Yes, but the money you get from the case could go to moving far away and getting your life back.

You need to step up and defend yourself.
    Last edited by Jeina; 2012-08-30 at 02:23 AM.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

Is this some copy/pasta thing?

Why don't you print out the facts of the previous case, and next time someone comes up to you, show them FACT rather than rumor?

Why is your "life over" because someone else is lying. Stand up for yourself and reclaim it.
    Last edited by Bathory; 2012-08-30 at 02:26 AM.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    I never lol at death.

inb4 the lock, My advice. Fuck the UK, seems to me like it has done you no justice. You did the right thing by getting a HORRIBLE person put away for life. Come one over the the US, Change your name (last name) and start a new in a country that would of givin you a hug and a high five for what you have done. Shit, if you came to Texas id buy you a cake and a bottle of whiskey.

cambridgshire but the furthest away from where this happend

---------- Post added 2012-08-30 at 03:33 AM ----------

i just cannot belive the police told me its a civil matter when my wife and 3 children are now clearly in danger the uk is a joke to live in but if i was to go and call a police officer a pedofile id be in prison within 24hrs guaranteed

10+ Year Old Account
    And people wonder why I want to legalize dueling? That liar should be challenged to fight for his honor.

Anyway OP, that sucks. I mean, that whole situation sucks more than I can comprehend. I wish you the best of luck, and I genuinely hope this works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    is this a role playing thread?
    I meditate to regain my mana, before casting Lvl. 8 Cock of the Infinite.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Maybe you should consider changing your name and move somewhere else? Also, stop talking and/or interacting with neighbors. Looks like you are not really good at it.
    He would probably misspell his new name...

Serious note though, hope you grow a pair and stop letting people get over on you. If you are truly fearful for your life, you have 2 choices really, face it head on, or run like a mother fucker away from it. Pick a Number between 1 and 2 ( 1 Face it, 2 Leave ) << as simple as that ( Monetary reasons are just an excuse )

part of me wants to go rip him apart but then ime the bad person ime in a no win situation