Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Weapon enchants in MoP for enhancement Shaman.

Hey all of you.

Does anyone know if the Elemental blast enchant stacks with our mastery?

or do we just keep going for the raw Agility enchant proc (dancing steel)

cheers

Pure Agi will always be better than its equal off stat (Mastery, Crit, Haste) counter part. Regardless, you wont be getting a dancing steel weapon enchant for a while nor will you waste the mats on a heroic blue with in the first few months.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does the enchant stack tho?

Id Rather use elemental Blast till heroic then waste Dancing steel on normal gear.
    Cause if it does stack they have to come pretty close.

Quote Originally Posted by Tornadofang View Post
    Pure Agi will always be better than its equal off stat (Mastery, Crit, Haste) counter part. Regardless, you wont be getting a dancing steel weapon enchant for a while nor will you waste the mats on a heroic blue with in the first few months.
    Well it'll be easier to get crystals in MoP when each day you can convert shards in 1 crystal where unlike in Cataclysm, you needed to raid to get crystals.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Neither of wich really answers my question, if anyone knows if it stacks.

They stack.

It does scale with mastery, so at least we'll have a nice cheap enchant before Dancing Steel gets more widely accessible?
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Bit like how we used avalanche (also scaled with mastery) before landslide.

People will make the elemental blast to level up so it will be quite affordable and you'll probably will be buying them cheaper than it costs to craft them yourself with mats bought on AH. Also heroics are pretty short in MoP and end bosses will drop an epic (like tbc and wrath) so you can always farm them if you want when you have a group.

Now I think of it, LFR would have been an ideal place to farm crystals with current loot rules, always take an non locked enchanter along and with a few runs, you'd probably be able to enchant your whole raid with best enchants. But with the individual loot, won't be possible.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cheers for the answers just what i wanted to hear