Macro for the Lazy ones: 2 Talents 1 Button

So lets say you have 2 talents X and Y. obviously you can only use one at a time. But I want to have them on the same keybind lets say G in this case.

So I'm looking for a macro that I can bind to G that can use both spells and show the appropriate tooltip and icon when the talent is activated.

something like this possible?

Deleted
    Pretty sure this should do just fine

#showtooltip
    /cast Talent 1
    /cast Talent 2

It will show the icon of whichever talent you have active and it will cast it too.

I have a macro like this for Living bomb and Nether tempest and it works just fine.
    Last edited by mmoc1a4db8ee37; 2012-09-01 at 11:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iNexus View Post
    Pretty sure this should do just fine

#showtooltip
    /cast Talent 1
    /cast Talent 2

It will show the icon of whichever talent you have active and it will cast it too.

I have a macro like this for Living bomb and Nether tempest and it works just fine.
    Thats because blizzard made living bomb, nether tempest and frost bomb to be interchangeable on one spell id called Mage Bomb. mop.wowhead. com/spell=125430/mage-bomb(Cant post links yet, so remove the space). That will show in your spellbook if you haven't chosen any talents in that tier. So it wont work on any other talents, Unfortunately. I would actually love if blizzard implemented this for every talent tier. Or just made a quick fix for macro's, so the tooltip wont show unknown abilities.