Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Whats the trick to keeping spine balanced? Had issues with it lol. Also, would it make it easier if I two boxed my 90 paly for it? To keep us both in the center and I can use my pet to run the Ammys around for the bloods?
    You just have to run back and forth every few seconds, DBM's countdown helps for this. There is no middle area that you can stand to keep him from spinning so you have to just keep switching sides so it resets the timer. You could also just stand in one of the tentacle holes and let him keep spinning until you want to kill an amalg.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    If you were keeping from spawning amalgs how did you deal with the grip from tentacles?

Also I see that 25N conclave has been marked as killed, has anyone tried 10H/25H?
    Check added to the 6.0 gallery http://imgur.com/a/MpZLM

Doomguard on nezir jump to rohash 2 shot rohash run to anshal 2 shot anshal RoF his adds before jumping platforms. kill nezir as Doomgaurd falls. used gate and circle on nezirs platform to get around faster.

If you were keeping from spawning amalgs how did you deal with the grip from tentacles?
    It may have been a bug, but they didn't grip me last night at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoir View Post
    It may have been a bug, but they didn't grip me last night at all.
    do they grip when youre the only target? Ive never been gripped soloing it.

Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    do they grip when youre the only target? Ive never been gripped soloing it.
    IIRC it used to grip you, may have been one of the QOL improvements to soloing the fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Check added to the 6.0 gallery http://imgur.com/a/MpZLM

Doomguard on nezir jump to rohash 2 shot rohash run to anshal 2 shot anshal RoF his adds before jumping platforms. kill nezir as Doomgaurd falls. used gate and circle on nezirs platform to get around faster.
    that was 25h v&t right?... how did you survive the blackout spam... After sac pac wears off, i get raped by blackout. yea it hit me for 150k (been stuck on this fight for a bit)
    Last edited by Skayth; 2014-10-15 at 07:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    only got 1 blackout used dark bargain.

use glyph of havoc, start close to the middle so you can havoc theralion while he is flying and you have 2 embers. they share hp. Still not sure how blackout works because the buff lasts like 12 seconds but goes of randomly so i tend to pop DB around 7 just to be safe. just nuke dont have to move out of valiona's breath.
    Last edited by dawawe; 2014-10-15 at 10:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    only got 1 blackout used dark bargain.

use glyph of havoc, start close to the middle so you can havoc theralion while he is flying and you have 2 embers. they share hp. Still not sure how blackout works because the buff lasts like 12 seconds but goes of randomly so i tend to pop DB around 7 just to be safe. just nuke dont have to move out of valiona's breath.
    thank you, it worked, but the problem is (well for the rest of the community) is not everyone has immunes. =\ that and bloods of spine do need to be nerfed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    thank you, it worked, but the problem is (well for the rest of the community) is not everyone has immunes. =\ that and bloods of spine do need to be nerfed.
    yeah my warrior friend reminded me when i told him everything in there was faceroll. I helped him this week since i dont need anything from there and he wants the pally look-a-like set.

Deleted
    Hmmm they change something with the squish ?

Wednesday, i've done FL in 25 HC in Demono => 1M+ dps

Now, in DS 250k dps.

Did ICC last night just to see how the squish has worked.

I got a 45 million crit Chaos Wave against Lana'thel... suffice to say, that was an easy fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, I looked in my logs, and apparently lana'thel has a weakness to chaos damage, I was kinda shocked when I saw a 75 million chaos wave non-crit. Looked in the logs and saw a mention of "vulnerability damage". Laughed pretty hard after that.

Quote Originally Posted by XaMou View Post
    Hmmm they change something with the squish ?

Wednesday, i've done FL in 25 HC in Demono => 1M+ dps

Now, in DS 250k dps.
    They squish-squished damage against low level mobs overnight but i don't know if it's a bug or intended, no blue post about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuyuli View Post
    They squish-squished damage against low level mobs overnight but i don't know if it's a bug or intended, no blue post about it.
    Ok.

Anyway it's not a problem, fight are just much longer ^^" .

10+ Year Old Account
    well they nerfed it, by saying fights should take 20% longer "Net effect is probably somewhat lower damage in practice. Maybe 20% longer kill times, closer to pre-6.0" watcher. Which, i call bullshit. It will now at least be 50% longer, and some fights are not doable anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Feesh View Post
    Yea, I looked in my logs, and apparently lana'thel has a weakness to chaos damage, I was kinda shocked when I saw a 75 million chaos wave non-crit. Looked in the logs and saw a mention of "vulnerability damage". Laughed pretty hard after that.

Got 163 mil crit on Lana, basically one-shotted her. That was unexpected ... =)

Also, soloed full DS 25 hc, easy mode except for spine, but spine is also not hard, you just need an imp and some lifesteal
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmallBody/videos - Warlock soloing & other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Small snowball View Post

Also, soloed full DS 25 hc, easy mode except for spine, but spine is also not hard, you just need an imp and some lifesteal
    I love the screenshot chatlog:
    <Russian>
    <Russian>
    <Russian>
    <Russian>
    <Russian>
    "WTF??"

Quote Originally Posted by Small snowball View Post

Destro for spine with imp or or affliction when you did it? Think I'll try spine again this weekend with the Iron Jugg lifesteal trinket and see how it goes.

I'm seeing lots of complaining in the WoW general forum about the extra damage buff being nerfed quite a bit, are other people seeing that in their soloing efforts currently? If so I wonder how much that changes what new stuff became soloable this week.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

I'm seeing lots of complaining in the WoW general forum about the extra damage buff being nerfed quite a bit, are other people seeing that in their soloing efforts currently? If so I wonder how much that changes what new stuff became soloable this week.
    Yesterday it was fine, today the damage was lower (~200k dps on cata stuff) but since every cata boss has it's hp squished it's not much of a problem, at least for me. The only exception was blackout on theralion&valiona (you need to kill them before 2nd blackout because you can hardly survive it), but with drums of rage they are also doable.

As for spine, I did it as destro with soul leech (important stuff because of -heal debuff) and soul link. Plus I've used iron jugg trinket but I don't think it's neccesary.
    Last edited by Small snowball; 2014-10-16 at 10:19 PM.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmallBody/videos - Warlock soloing & other stuff