Anyone attempted Rhyloith 25 HC lately? I can't even make him turn. He barely moves at all for me.
    Had to kill him on normal by just zerging through the dmg reduction.

Stuff is almost too easy to solo now.

One problem I am having is that without fel-flame, sometimes it is hard to do very little damage.....like when you just want to do a little damage to phase for an achieve or something. Seems that everything hits too hard

Quote Originally Posted by Shiekyerbooty View Post

One problem I am having is that without fel-flame, sometimes it is hard to do very little damage.....like when you just want to do a little damage to phase for an achieve or something. Seems that everything hits too hard

Put your pet on passive and just Shadow Bolt. There's no reason Shadow Bolt shouldn't be able to serve that same purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    Anyone attempted Rhyloith 25 HC lately? I can't even make him turn. He barely moves at all for me.
    Had to kill him on normal by just zerging through the dmg reduction.
    Worked fine for me last Tuesday. Not sure if anything has changed as of then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shiekyerbooty View Post

Equip a fishing pole and barsh them!

Anyone got suggestions for Halfus 10 man heroic? I get the MS debuff and die within seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jayesh View Post
    Anyone got suggestions for Halfus 10 man heroic? I get the MS debuff and die within seconds.
    did it on 25h just use voidlord and soul leech.(its not affected by MS)

Has anyone tried fandral 25hc?

I've seen his HP on 25HC and just switched to normal. Too much trouble for a "test run" and I was in a hurry. He has 45m, the higher health I've seen so far, for legacy raids.

Yeah. Fandral is soloable 25HC. I did it at 565.

I'm having a hell of a time trying to solo Iron DWarf, Medium Rare 25 though. Last achievement I need for the mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Supercell View Post

I'm having a hell of a time trying to solo Iron DWarf, Medium Rare 25 though. Last achievement I need for the mount.

Honestly, you're better off getting a few friends with level 80 Harold of the Titans twinks and getting them to do it for you. You're going to have a really hard time doing it any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Supercell View Post

Try removing some of your gear to lower your damage, particularly your weapon.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Low damage? Anything in demo will do now...j/k. I find using drain life as a good buffer skill to gradually work a phase transition or whatnot. I've been able to steamroll everything but the mechanics on spine in 6.0 are frustrating.

10+ Year Old Account
    cant seem to solo 25hc Ultraxion this week. what has changed? last week i killed him in about 30 seconds

Deleted
    I have not tryed to solo anything on my main for ages (580ilvl frost DK). But I know that I was able to solo LK 25 HC with like 540 ilvl before. So assume I should be able to solo everything except MoP raids.

when did you kill Ultraxion 25 hc last week like that? I couldn't kill him on friday or so as a 588 fire mage. He just killed me 5 seconds after pull. No hour of twilight, no eruption anything like that just with his basic attacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryci View Post
    when did you kill Ultraxion 25 hc last week like that? I couldn't kill him on friday or so as a 588 fire mage. He just killed me 5 seconds after pull. No hour of twilight, no eruption anything like that just with his basic attacks.
    last tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    25h DS up to spine done on PTR @586. Ultraxion is a joke now. pet didnt even die boss died before 1 hour of twilight. Ship was an issue for me but once i stopped standing in the swirlies and just rushed down the adds it was cake. Spine on heroic and normal 25m are no-goes. just did 10n. No thrall at DW when i switched back to 25m

Deleted
    Impossible to kill Baleroc 25 HC .

Try in Affliction/Destruction.

Deleted
    killed baleroc 25 hc as affliction 1 hour ago, was easy as fuck, 588 ilvl

majordomo 25 hc is quite harder, but still possible
    Last edited by mmoca34c58dfba; 2014-10-22 at 11:20 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niyyu View Post
    killed baleroc 25 hc with affliction 1 hour ago, was easy as fuck, 588 ilvl
    588 ilvl too.

Pet die during blade or i die during third crystal

Deleted
    I hadn't the third crystal lol. boss is dead after the 2nd.

Deleted
    You use flask/food/drum ?