Deleted
    only flask and food

Deleted
    Ok with flask/food...

But the damage i do are lower than 5.4.8 one -_-" .

Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    last tuesday
    Blizz corrected an over-buff in old raids so fights don't go down quite as fast as they did on Tues/Wed, but pretty much everything in cata is still easily soloable. I soloed 25H ultraxion on Sunday on my 586 lock.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XaMou View Post
    588 ilvl too.

Pet die during blade or i die during third crystal
    Try cheesing the fight with the alysrazor buff, get 25 rings then fly over to bale's room and make quick work of him. I think I killed him yesterday right after the first crystal faded.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    Blizz corrected an over-buff in old raids so fights don't go down quite as fast as they did on Tues/Wed, but pretty much everything in cata is still easily soloable. I soloed 25H ultraxion on Sunday on my 586 lock.

- - - Updated - - -

Try cheesing the fight with the alysrazor buff, get 25 rings then fly over to bale's room and make quick work of him. I think I killed him yesterday right after the first crystal faded.
    I found Baleroc MUCH harder this week to solo after the "fix". So was Shannox and Staghelm. Baleroc I kept dieing with him at 4%-8% and I sit at 587 lol. Got them all down after a shit load of attempts. Think I need to find a video showing how to work spine better than I am at the moment. One of the more annoying solo fights I've worked on solo.
    Last edited by xuros; 2014-10-22 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    I found Baleroc MUCH harder this week to solo after the "fix". So was Shannox and Staghelm. Baleroc I kept dieing with him at 4%-8% and I sit at 587 lol. Got them all down after a shit load of attempts. Think I need to find a video showing how to work spine better than I am at the moment. One of the more annoying solo fights I've worked on solo.
    Again using the alysrazor buff shannox was laughably easy for me this week. I pulled him once normally and it didn't go so well, but the next pull I had the full 25 stack from alys and he died in about 15 seconds. I only did 1 pull on staghelm last night, lasted awhile but I kept losing my concentration buff so that probably screwed me over the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niyyu View Post
    killed baleroc 25 hc as affliction 1 hour ago, was easy as fuck, 588 ilvl

majordomo 25 hc is quite harder, but still possible
    Now, did you do the cheese of getting a shit ton of haste circles from aly, then fly over the wall, and bursted balroc down that way? Otherwise, i found baleroc 25h impossible.

really lame that they reduced damage. ridiculously lame. it's not like this shit matters, there's no reason at all that a 90 shouldn't be able to blow through this crap as fast as possible, because it's just an annoyance when trying to get the transmog you want.

i mean, i still kill stuff fast, but obviously not as fast. i have noticed that transmog gear is dropping a lot better for me too. on my hunter last night, i got the full gronnstalker set, even the off pieces, and the second off pieces from hyjal.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    Now, did you do the cheese of getting a shit ton of haste circles from aly, then fly over the wall, and bursted balroc down that way? Otherwise, i found baleroc 25h impossible.
    Is there something wrong with using that strat? It's been the go to strat for these fights since before we had enough gear to kill them without (and a lot of these 25H fights weren't even soloable for us pre-6.0). I know a lot of the first heroic kills were using the alys buff, and if it gets you through the fights easier I don't see a problem with it. They'll probably all go to being easy enough to kill without it in T17 gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    Is there something wrong with using that strat? It's been the go to strat for these fights since before we had enough gear to kill them without (and a lot of these 25H fights weren't even soloable for us pre-6.0). I know a lot of the first heroic kills were using the alys buff, and if it gets you through the fights easier I don't see a problem with it. They'll probably all go to being easy enough to kill without it in T17 gear.
    oh i understand that, but between cheesing and not cheesing, Id rather not cheese. can u use the buff on majordomo? or do you need to kill aly before hand? because I wasnt able to kill him this week on 25h. (currently farming cinders, so the more heroics I get, the less it takes)

I'm struggling to solo Sinestra. I may be missing something but each time I try to solo here I end up getting a nasty debuff that deals an increasing amount of damage before killing my character after about twenty seconds. It can be dispelled but I can't figure out a way to get around that particular mechanic...unless I'm missing something obvious.

For what it's worth I didn't do a lot of raiding during Cataclysm and so I've only very recently begun to explore most Cataclysm raids.

Graeham - that's Wrack. It may not have been tuned for the stat squish. Pls report in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Supercell View Post
    Graeham - that's Wrack. It may not have been tuned for the stat squish. Pls report in game.

If it hadn't been tuned, it would 1 shot him. It was probably just tuned poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    oh i understand that, but between cheesing and not cheesing, Id rather not cheese. can u use the buff on majordomo? or do you need to kill aly before hand? because I wasnt able to kill him this week on 25h. (currently farming cinders, so the more heroics I get, the less it takes)
    You can't use it on domo, takes too long to get to his room, spawn the bridge, and kill the adds, and alys has to be dead before you can spawn the bridge. I killed him just a bit ago as destro, was a pretty long and somewhat intense fight, but the fire circles don't really do much to you other than break concentration (though something else seems to be breaking it as well as I kept loosing it randomly).

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    If it hadn't been tuned, it would 1 shot him. It was probably just tuned poorly.
    It's tuned poorly. On my lock it was manageable until the last 15 or so seconds at which point the damage was easily exceeding my entire health bar (135k) per tick. I tried cheesing it like I did with Blackout, and Death's Bargain, but it was a no go.

Killed Major with 571 desto after the nerf - took about 5 minutes. Soul link+pet+body tanking+RoF.

Here is the video of full 25hc DS, as promised:
    Video

Spine starts at 35min
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmallBody/videos - Warlock soloing & other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    I'm not sure that's necessarily true. We only made a few attempts on Sinestra when it was current content, but Wrack was certainly not one shotting us then, and we only had ~30k-40k HP. I could be wrong, I'm trying to remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Supercell View Post
    I shall! Hopefully other people will do it as well so there's a greater chance of Blizzard addressing it sooner rather than later.

On a side note has anyone managed to solo the faction champions in Trial of the Grand Crusader on 25 Heroic mode when there's a total of three healers up at the same time? Between all the crowd control being directed at my character and my own crowd control wearing off/being dispelled I just couldn't get any of them down.
    Last edited by Graeham; 2014-10-24 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I shall! Hopefully other people will do it as well so there's a greater chance of Blizzard addressing it sooner rather than later.
    It was tuned, but Wrack's damage grows exponentially so it doesn't help much (the same goes for LK's Infest). You should face-tank Sinestra, that way you won't get the debuff.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmallBody/videos - Warlock soloing & other stuff

Deleted
    Just killed Spine 25HC on my Lock, 584 equipped.
    Was pretty heavy as I was not able to dispel the debuff that kills you - idk why, just didn't work. So all I did was to survive with Unending Resolve (Blood Debuff) and my own absorb / heal (every other DMG input). Took me ~11 minutes. :/
    Last edited by mmoc7501f6d763; 2014-10-25 at 07:02 AM.