Page 62 of 110 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    Hey guys. I always wanted the Yogg0 mount, and know a couple of months ago, Mionelol (DK) and some hunter soloed it.

Do you think this will be doable by Locks anytime soon? The problem is obviously p3, and how to deal with that -> and in long term with the Destruction nerf, it would most likely be as Affliction or Demo?.

I have 540 ilvl atm, while we might need alot more gear than DK's and Hunters, it could / should be doable next tier?

Edit: Destruction might also be the go - to, if you can dish out enough dmg.
    This was discussed very extensively a few pages back, take a look.

Hey guys. I always wanted the Yogg0 mount, and know a couple of months ago, Mionelol (DK) and some hunter soloed it.

Do you think this will be doable by Locks anytime soon? The problem is obviously p3, and how to deal with that -> and in long term with the Destruction nerf, it would most likely be as Affliction or Demo?.

I have 540 ilvl atm, while we might need alot more gear than DK's and Hunters, it could / should be doable next tier?

I tried this recently as Destro with 527 item level and it's just too RNG. For example, after Yogg spawns and spams Psychosis at you, the Sanity values can go to 40, 28, or just 0 completely. Even using the Salyin Battle Banner it was sketchy. I was able to make it out of brain phase once and by that time there were three crusher tentacles up and Gaze got me at like 4 Sanity.

Was incredibly difficult, maybe next tier's gear will allow it to be possible.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would like to finish the legendary quest line in Firelands. Is ti possibile? (even 10N is ok).

The quest can be done on any size and difficulty. Whether warlocks can solo it, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorthan View Post
    I would like to finish the legendary quest line in Firelands. Is ti possibile? (even 10N is ok).
    You would be able to solo the first 5 bosses perfectly fine (depending on how geared you are) but Majordomo would be your roadblock for soloing the entire instance (and getting to rag when you get to the last step of stage 3). Also depending how far you are into it the stage where you collect the bits from the first 4 bosses might be a challenge, specifically alys/beth.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm at the step where you drain something out of the bosses using the staff. The last one before killing rag. I remember that i tried some month ago but even the trashes where a pain in the ass. Sitting at 539 ilvl

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorthan View Post
    I'm at the step where you drain something out of the bosses using the staff. The last one before killing rag. I remember that i tried some month ago but even the trashes where a pain in the ass. Sitting at 539 ilvl
    With 539 ilvl you can kill all first 5 bosses in hardmode.(or if you dont want waste time for tries you can easily farm them in normal). you can find all kills by warlocks on youtube.
    P.S. Killed Ragnaros 10 heroic, i know it was already killed. Just kill for myself( www.youtube.com/watch?v=B66kzuD1puo&feature)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    just soloed naxx 25 as destro in pvp gear, and the only issue was with the was the DK cavaliers trash mobs if I pulled them too much
    How did you do Gluth? Just nuked him down?
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Voidlord tanks, I just nuke, takes about 2min tops if you have the embers from the boss before.

Rain of Fire the zombies to make sure they are on you, and stay away from the boss so he doesn't eat them and heal.

It's possible, but the amount of luck and timing involved makes it highly improbable. I've only been able to do it with all the lights up /

- - - Updated - - -

Gluth is pretty easy actually. Just have your voidlord taunt. then manually move him to the fair end of the room, and keep a constant rain of fire out on yourself where the zombies spawn. It's a piece of cake
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Soon to be 90 Destruction Warlock, looking to get t5, but can I solo that conent?

As the topic states, I will be 90 soon (currently destruction) and I want to get the tier 5 set which is located in SSC and TK.

Am I able to solo that as a fresh 90 without full epics? Or is it pretty easy with ilvl 450 blues and some ilvl 458?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to solo old content, IMO the best spec would be demonology. You have a lot more damage mitigation and a couple more O Shit buttons.

As far as surviving that content it shouldn't be a problem. TK might be a struggle though on the last boss. The mechanics can be a real pain in the ass. But i do think Kripparian has a YouTube video about solo'ing him.
    Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    In fact, I'd argue $100 for a bottle of scotch to drink while you're building it would be the best use of your money - but then, who wouldn't?

Deleted
    yeah, its EZ mode

Deleted
    very easy, just use Grimoire of supremancy (voidwalker) with soul leech. on kael'thas (maye al'ar too) use Grimoire of sacrifise.
    The only "hard" one is Lady vashj but that totally depends on if you're quick on the cores

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogawdspider View Post
    If you want to solo old content, IMO the best spec would be demonology. You have a lot more damage mitigation and a couple more O Shit buttons.

As far as surviving that content it shouldn't be a problem. TK might be a struggle though on the last boss. The mechanics can be a real pain in the ass. But i do think Kripparian has a YouTube video about solo'ing him.
    Demo is actually the worse of all 3 specs for soloing things atm, providing your pet can tank them. Destro, you use soul link and embertap. Affliction has soul burn-health funnel, for a 30% health heal and a 30% less damage taken buff.

T5 content is easy enough that Soul Leech heal should be enough in order to solo everything. Certain fights, Vash/Tempest Keep needs a bit more strat, otherwise you can wipe, but its all fairly faceroll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

15+ Year Old Account
    Personally speaking Vasj would be very difficult to flat out impossible solo.

It's not the DPS it's the mechanics of the fight. Keeping enough elementals from reaching her while fetching cores every 90 seconds would be a giant pain in the butt.

Take a 2nd person, you do have ONE friend right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post

It's not the DPS it's the mechanics of the fight. Keeping enough elementals from reaching her while fetching cores every 90 seconds would be a giant pain in the butt.

Destruction + MF -> RF on top of her should do the trick...

10+ Year Old Account

Vashj is actually very easy as Destruction & Affliction. Plenty of self healing. Destro is probably the best with Man's fury, just ROF around the boss and it should take care of the elementals.
    Hi

It's not that big a deal really... you can let her get 50+ stacks without issue.