Page 64 of 110 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangless View Post
    Just soloed Northrend Beast 25H and Lord Jaraxxus 25H

http://i.imgur.com/er5DhST.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZQ13Idn.jpg

No idea if the spread sheet is still being updated, but if someone could mark those 2 down.
    Mother of god those things were huge. It's perfectly fine to show screenshots of kills, but use linked thumbnails or links next time please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysen View Post
    Doesn't he have a 15min enrage timer?
    It does, you'd need 290k dps just on Sha of Anger to kill it solo. It may be possible next tier.
    Last edited by mmocfee494da34; 2013-07-30 at 07:54 AM.

Is the change to Soul Link going to significantly hamper 'lock soloing? I'm especially interested in soloing normal Icecrown Citadel.

Quote Originally Posted by jcf190 View Post
    Is the change to Soul Link going to significantly hamper 'lock soloing? I'm especially interested in soloing normal Icecrown Citadel.
    ICC normal is very, very easy. You'll be fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Mother of god those things were huge.
    That's what she said!!

OT-Congratulations on the Kill. Must have taken quite a few try's to accomplish that! Kudos to you!
    Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    In fact, I'd argue $100 for a bottle of scotch to drink while you're building it would be the best use of your money - but then, who wouldn't?

Deleted

Just a quickie bcs i though it would be pretty cool to do it

Sha of Anger on 55% so far btw, might have a way to avoid Berserk.

Out of curiosity what's the portal trick? I killed this on heroic a while back and just stood up on top of the web the whole fight.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    Out of curiosity what's the portal trick? I killed this on heroic a while back and just stood up on top of the web the whole fight.
    As she casts her big AoE, you jump down the web and port back up before going down to dodge the AoE. Hasn't really been necessary do to it that way since 5.2.

I keep seeing Sha of Anger mentioned in this thread, I assume people mean Sha of Fear?

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    I keep seeing Sha of Anger mentioned in this thread, I assume people mean Sha of Fear?
    Nope, he means Anger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EvreliaGaming View Post
    As she casts her big AoE, you jump down the web and port back up before going down to dodge the AoE. Hasn't really been necessary do to it that way since 5.2.
    So youre saying it was possible since the release of patch 5.2? well GL soloing it without the portal trick with under 530 ilvl! The damage in the last phase is okayish hard to survive even with 550 ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignocia View Post
    So youre saying it was possible since the release of patch 5.2? well GL soloing it without the portal trick with under 530 ilvl! The damage in the last phase is okayish hard to survive even with 550 ilvl.
    I'm not sure what you mean. The last phase requires high DPS in order to kill her before she goes down and gets mass healed by tiny spiders (or you get raped by all the spinners down there. What has that got to do with the portal trick? Portal trick just allows you to skip her aoe pulse that she does at full energy, which can easily be soaked with Soul Leech + Ember tap.

Edit: Yeah I just watched your video. You could have just stayed on her web and popped a cd to avoid using the portal trick :P
    Last edited by EvreliaGaming; 2013-08-07 at 12:22 AM.

Nope, he means Anger.
    Mmk, the talk of an enrage had me confused because I didn't realize he had one.

What are you folks doing to avoid the mind control?

Deleted
    I'm not sure what you mean. The last phase requires high DPS in order to kill her before she goes down and gets mass healed by tiny spiders (or you get raped by all the spinners down there. What has that got to do with the portal trick? Portal trick just allows you to skip her aoe pulse that she does at full energy, which can easily be soaked with Soul Leech + Ember tap.

Edit: Yeah I just watched your video. You could have just stayed on her web and popped a cd to avoid using the portal trick :P
    Ahh maybe i should have named the video something else then -_- something like (without going up in her web) or something :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Mmk, the talk of an enrage had me confused because I didn't realize he had one.

What are you folks doing to avoid the mind control?
    When u get MC'ed your character will just stand there and shoot at your pet, and with soul link it won't die unless u die, when sha of anger MC's you, you don't take any damage basicaly.

When u get MC'ed your character will just stand there and shoot at your pet, and with soul link it won't die unless u die, when sha of anger MC's you, you don't take any damage basicaly.
    Gotcha. Well, good luck with it.

I've checked it now and soul link have faded right after mc. Maybe there is some trick to avoid that? Anyway, good luck with sha =)

Deleted

Rly fun fight!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Small snowball View Post
    I've checked it now and soul link have faded right after mc. Maybe there is some trick to avoid that? Anyway, good luck with sha =)
    It doesn't for me :O

Rly fun fight!

GJ on kill!

As for mc, there is a log by 29-07

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/jj7d1242dijmrc4r/log/

with this query set :
    [{"spellNames": ["Родство душ"], "eventTypes": [4]}, {"spellNames": ["Агрессия"], "eventTypes": [4]}]

i've get this:

[22:16:30.133] Snow afflicted by Aggression from Sha of Anger
    [22:16:30.586] My_Pet's Soul Link fades from Snow
    [22:16:58.135] Sha of Anger's Aggression fades from Snow
    [22:16:58.335] Snow gains Soul Link from My_Pet

And this is really bad =(

10+ Year Old Account
    I've noticed a curious thing. When doing Ulduar, my void was taking a TON more damage as Afflication compared to Destruction. Is this mainly due to Soul Leech being amazing as Destruction? I couldnt do Iron Council 25HM as Afflic, had to be Destruction.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I've noticed a curious thing. When doing Ulduar, my void was taking a TON more damage as Afflication compared to Destruction. Is this mainly due to Soul Leech being amazing as Destruction? I couldnt do Iron Council 25HM as Afflic, had to be Destruction.
    Well, check whether your void keeps his 3-stacks Void Shield up or not. He'll take 150% more dmg when he has none (not counting SB:HF). As destruction's better for building a Soul Leech shield, that's probably the case.

Curious because Lana'thel's Mind Control was also removing Soul Link.
    Last edited by mmoc79b51183ff; 2013-08-08 at 08:54 PM.