Page 80 of 110 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Small snowball View Post
    Not worth a video really, but here it is:
    didnt you say it was with no exploit/bugs? d: having ur pet positioned to... make the boss basicly do nothing is kind of a bug imo d:

anyways gz!

Madness of DW Heroic took an hour for me also haha gotta love those super long fights :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Yeah, it's definitely a bug. He's spamming corrosive blast on you when no players are in melee range, even with pets still in melee range - he'll just cast instant corrosive blast in between melee attacks on your pet - at least, ghouls. Regardless of your angle compared to the pet. The fact that it somehow doesn't target the player but targets the pet instead if you position your pet weirdly like that probably means the boss is doing something weird like "im still targeting the pet cause its close but not quite targeting it either". A bit like Al'Akir being stuck not doing either Electrocute nor melee attacks if you position yourself exactly at the end of his melee range.
    Well, you can call this an exploit, but it's certainly not a bug, it's just how encounter mechanic works. Let me explain. The boss casts corrosive blast when nobody is in melee range on the closest target. My imp is not in melee (i tried to put the imp in melee and he died instantly) but closer to the boss then me. So, the boss is spamming corrosive blasts on my pet, i don't get any stacks and boss dies. Even if there were working aggro system, i would tank the boss by my imp and use soulshatter every 2 minutes.
    P.S. It seems blizz have fixed enrage and now oozes are buffed with +900% damage. However, i don't think it's a problem because you can stay in phase 1 for 30 minutes and wait until enrage falls.
    P.P.S. sorry for possible mistakes, english is not my native language =(
    P.P.P.S. I'm thinking about heroic, don't see any impossible things for warlock now, need to try this in a few weeks
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmallBody/videos - Warlock soloing & other stuff

Deleted
    Madness 25 hc and Sinestra 25 hc definitely looks possible also - working on it

Well, you can call this an exploit, but it's certainly not a bug, it's just how encounter mechanic works. Let me explain. The boss casts corrosive blast when nobody is in melee range on the closest target. My imp is not in melee (i tried to put the imp in melee and he died instantly) but closer to the boss then me. So, the boss is spamming corrosive blasts on my pet, i don't get any stacks and boss dies. Even if there were working aggro system, i would tank the boss by my imp and use soulshatter every 2 minutes.
    P.S. It seems blizz have fixed enrage and now oozes are buffed with +900% damage. However, i don't think it's a problem because you can stay in phase 1 for 30 minutes and wait until enrage falls.
    P.P.S. sorry for possible mistakes, english is not my native language =(
    P.P.P.S. I'm thinking about heroic, don't see any impossible things for warlock now, need to try this in a few weeks
    I don't think that's a hotfix, when I was working on the achievement for him we had 1 pull where he enraged and oozes didn't enrage and another pull where oozes *did* enrage; I think it's just buggy.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Two easy 25 normal kills in Dragon soul:

Well, I've tried immerseus 10 hc, seems possible, but WAY too longer (i expect ~5-6 hours for a kill)
    Could get him down to 86 energy within about 1 hour, so i give up for now, maybe i will kill him some day, but certainly not now.

Deleted
    what about Nefarian 10 hc in blackwing descent? is him doable? can you give me some tips? i have tried some days ago and i reach to kill onyxia very fast , but the damage i get is really big. some tips will be apreciated. thanks

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nefarian video
    The only difficulty is to kite skeletons on 3rd phase. Also do as much as possible damage to nefarian on 2nd phase, because it will make 3rd phase much easier.(Just damage him while you have enough self heal)

Well, since my DA strat has been revealed, i will publish my best try (19%) in a few hours. Later i will replace it with kill video, or someone will do that before me =)

- - - Updated - - -

here it is:

Zomg did Immerseus and so boring

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalen View Post
    Nefarian video
    The only difficulty is to kite skeletons on 3rd phase. Also do as much as possible damage to nefarian on 2nd phase, because it will make 3rd phase much easier.(Just damage him while you have enough self heal)
    As destro nefarian is quite a joke, both normal and heroic its extremely fun as affli tho

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    That's clever. I'm not even sure whether I see this as an exploit or not. I'm more baffled about the fact you can somehow oneshot an add that has more than a million hp though... and then somehow survive long enough to kill another one, and then for him to drain all the anima of the others, but that's another thing entirely I guess o.o

Well, good luck.
    Inactive adds start on 5% hp, don't they?

Well, since my DA strat has been revealed, i will publish my best try (19%) in a few hours. Later i will replace it with kill video, or someone will do that before me =)

- - - Updated - - -

here it is:
    You're really the kind of guy you want to have in a raid when the boss goes enraged and everyone starts yelling "KITE!"

First of all, great job so far.
    Second question is more complicated: is GoSac really needed for this fight? You take it with SL. While under GoSac + SL, you've got 20% more hp, which is good for life-drain, but in the same time you lose 20% damage-mitigation and a bit of self-heal. Does your every pet die too soon for your demon-rebirth CD to fall off? If not, it may be easier to bypass DPS-req by taking empowered pet (probably voidlord 'cause others do die faster, it can be seen on the vid).
    Third question is about debuff-auras you use. I can see that Curse of Enfeeblement doesn't affect his casts at all (2.2 sec for interrupt with or without it). Otherwise, does it lower boss-DPS?

Other questions depend more on whether you can have perma-voidlord with you. If you can, you'll probably be able to apply Corruption more regularly - and to spend your HoG's, too, or to use Demonic Slash to proc occasional tier-bonus. For now, it seems that perfect time for refreshing Corruption is when boss is about to end his interrupt. Same goes about any other instant-cast.
    Other tips:
    - demon can be able to survive longer if you use minor glyph for insta-heals for demon;
    - imp can probably be better for this fight than felguard, 'cause you can cast his Cauterize Master before Saccing him to get another 100-150k of self-heal, though imp deals less damage overall;
    - you don't use your mortal coil as often as you can, though sometimes it's clearly profitable;
    - you can apply Curse of Elements on the start of the fight (the 5-minute version, not the aura-one), and then use your Enfeeble-aura. Boss will get both curses at the same time;
    - you're using PvE-hands and teleport-glyph to lower CD of teleport, correct? Consider using PvP-gloves instead. They've got shitty stats, but they can free your glyph-slot (with your amount of haste it may be profitable to use imp swarm), or you may use them with teleport-glyph to lower CD even further (allowing you to ignore anima-ring completely);
    - you stand close to boss. Consider using hellfire every now and then. In apotheosis, hellfire does more damage than corruption and doesn't do damage to you, and it's also instant. You max your fury lots of times, and hellfire is a good fury-spender in this situation.

Dunno if any of these tips will help you, and can't test them myself (crappy 563 ilvl and no engi), but hope it'll give you some ideas.

Wait, what happened to the other 4 anima? I didn't think it was possible to just leave him stuck at 96 for the whole fight unless 10 man is different?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    Wait, what happened to the other 4 anima? I didn't think it was possible to just leave him stuck at 96 for the whole fight unless 10 man is different?
    Explained a couple of pages ago and Raegwyn explained it like this
    At the very start i kill 1 deactivated golem whose anima jumps into an activated one that didnt get energy from the Orb yet. (thats a matter of milliseconds btw)

Quote Originally Posted by Aminally View Post
    Second question is more complicated: is GoSac really needed for this fight? You take it with SL. While under GoSac + SL, you've got 20% more hp, which is good for life-drain, but in the same time you lose 20% damage-mitigation and a bit of self-heal. Does your every pet die too soon for your demon-rebirth CD to fall off? If not, it may be easier to bypass DPS-req by taking empowered pet (probably voidlord 'cause others do die faster, it can be seen on the vid).
    Well, first of all, HUGE thanks to you for your tips, they are VERY helpful.
    Now, about GoSac. It is needed for anima ring surviving (voidwalker last stand), but with pvp gloves it's much easier, you're right. I honestly didn't know pvp gloves reduce demonic circle cooldown.

Third question is about debuff-auras you use. I can see that Curse of Enfeeblement doesn't affect his casts at all (2.2 sec for interrupt with or without it). Otherwise, does it lower boss-DPS?
    Yes it does, and it's essential to use it during anima ring surviving, but if i can bypass all the rings it's not necessary.

Other questions depend more on whether you can have perma-voidlord with you. If you can, you'll probably be able to apply Corruption more regularly - and to spend your HoG's, too, or to use Demonic Slash to proc occasional tier-bonus. For now, it seems that perfect time for refreshing Corruption is when boss is about to end his interrupt. Same goes about any other instant-cast.
    The most important part of the damage dealing here is to trigger wild imp every time it procs, corruption deal very small amount of dps, but it certainly would be useful.

- imp can probably be better for this fight than felguard, 'cause you can cast his Cauterize Master before Saccing him to get another 100-150k of self-heal, though imp deals less damage overall;
    Cauterize Master spends energy, it's more useful to use pet only to dps the boss.

- you can apply Curse of Elements on the start of the fight (the 5-minute version, not the aura-one), and then use your Enfeeble-aura. Boss will get both curses at the same time;
    I didn't know they stack together, need to try this

- you're using PvE-hands and teleport-glyph to lower CD of teleport, correct? Consider using PvP-gloves instead. They've got shitty stats, but they can free your glyph-slot (with your amount of haste it may be profitable to use imp swarm), or you may use them with teleport-glyph to lower CD even further (allowing you to ignore anima-ring completely);
    Big credit to you for this, it certainly would be a great dps increase

- you stand close to boss. Consider using hellfire every now and then. In apotheosis, hellfire does more damage than corruption and doesn't do damage to you, and it's also instant. You max your fury lots of times, and hellfire is a good fury-spender in this situation.
    I've tried this, hellfire deals too small amount of damage, it's better to cast soul fire to spend fury.

Anyway, this tips are great, thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've tried this, hellfire deals too small amount of damage, it's better to cast soul fire to spend fury.

Anyway, this tips are great, thank you.
    small note, you were capping fury. Yes every now and then you did cast a single soul fire, but over the long haul, that fury is just being useless. So even as, you said, corruption and hellfire do such small amount, that 10 mins of small damage amounts to something. Plus, with the new gloves you introduced to, pvp, you will be able to switch forms more often to recast doom. So being able to keep up corruption and hellfire (and hand) should be an easy boost to your dps numbers. though hellfire does take up a shit ton of fury, so dont fury starve yourself.

Though, I do suggest dropping form, when your first felguard dies, to recast it instant, and does not put your demon form instant cast on cooldown. so then you have a 2 min cd, and a 1 min cd on it, if you plan not using gosac.

Kinda pissed Raegwyn got DA down before you Snowball. Such an easy fight for a DK compared to a Warlock... His video is literally just tank and spank after the first 15 seconds.