Page 50 of 70 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    ah nice, tnx forgot to look there

omg
    56% haste & 75% crit..
    we be eating bosses for dinner
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

That set bonus thing should be hotfixed today.

i plan on replacing some gems at 76% crit, should i go for agility or say another secondary stat like haste or mastery

Haste, Mastery, or Stamina. I'd probably go Haste, but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielle View Post
    That set bonus thing should be hotfixed today.
    The BS proc'd 4pc is always worth 50 rage now, but the 2nd bug is still happening.

I'm really amazed, I'd assumed fixing the first would fix the 2nd, but now I'm just curious what they did to fix the first .

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if this is just limited to me but tonight on some Malkorok wipes I received two crushing blows from him while my Warrior co-tank didn't receive any. Anyone else had this happen?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...pes&boss=71454

Quote Originally Posted by Motoma View Post
    Not sure if this is just limited to me but tonight on some Malkorok wipes I received two crushing blows from him while my Warrior co-tank didn't receive any. Anyone else had this happen?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...pes&boss=71454
    You received 0 crushing blows from malkorok. Those are from "Unknown". Tons of people in your raid are having it happen, and several of them are completely nonsensical.
    E.G. the guy getting crit for -110 damage (that overkilled for 110 with 300000 blocked).
    [21:33:08.825] Slithìce takes *-110* damage (O: 110, B: 300000)

It's probably a combat log bug, they can have some weird extra stuff appear from time to time. It looks like it's fall damage, actually, since it usually has seismic slam happening right before it on those people.

(At least you weren't killed on Twin Consorts Heroic by "world trigger" melee swings, it was annoying to see that on my hunter, since I wouldn't have died without that hit ).
    Last edited by Braindwen; 2013-10-03 at 02:44 AM.

is there any thing to track TnC absorbs?

Is there info on DPS value of trinkets for bears? I'm thinking of pure DPS output, not caring about survivability. Mostly interested in these:

Talisman of Bloodlust
    Renataki's Soul Charm
    Rune of Re-Origination
    Bad Juju

Quote Originally Posted by Braindwen View Post
    It's probably a combat log bug, they can have some weird extra stuff appear from time to time. It looks like it's fall damage, actually, since it usually has seismic slam happening right before it on those people.
    Just went through my guild's logs and couldn't find anything similar to what Motoma noticed. However, there has been some "odd" behaviors on this encounter where something works 99.9% of the time and suddenly doesn't on an attempt, or no adds will spawn occasionally, orbs can't be absorbed, debuffs can't be cleared etc. Almost forgot the input lag that's still there on the pull! I wouldn't be surprised if people experience random sources of damage that shouldn't be there. Heck, the tanking cloak has a mind of its own if it wants to proc or not on this encounter... although to be honest, if there is an HP cap to the proc I'm likely pushing the boundary and the absorb mechanic is affecting the behavior. It's a fun encounter for me, but it's still buggy enough that people struggling with the encounter could get frustrated.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote Originally Posted by Troyan View Post
    Is there info on DPS value of trinkets for bears? I'm thinking of pure DPS output, not caring about survivability. Mostly interested in these:

Talisman of Bloodlust
    Renataki's Soul Charm
    Rune of Re-Origination
    Bad Juju
    Would have to be simmed. I know a lot of bugs have been fixed with SimC recently, but I haven't checked it myself.

Deleted
    is the 4 pc really whort it i seem to not get it that good healing for it

Quote Originally Posted by ringstrom View Post
    is the 4 pc really whort it i seem to not get it that good healing for it
    It's something like 5-10% of my healing taken for the heroic fights we've done. It's typically somewhere in between LotP and YG in that regard.

It's nothing special, but the items themselves are very well itemized to begin with. It's free healing that's almost certainly worth it over a couple of warforged pieces.

Now, before I forget to bring this up like I have for so long: Berserk.

If ANY target hit by berserk mangle is immune to it, nothing happens. Mangle only hits that one target, which is immune, and nothing else that it should have hit takes damage or anything. Even if you aren't targeting the immune enemy. For example, on Paragons:

[18:27:22.237] Ahanss gains Berserk from Ahanss
    [18:27:22.237] Ahanss casts Berserk
    [18:27:22.727] Ahanss casts Mangle on Amber
    [18:27:22.727] Ahanss Mangle Korven the Prime Immune
    [18:27:24.237] Ahanss casts Mangle on Amber
    [18:27:24.237] Ahanss Mangle Korven the Prime Immune
    [18:27:25.727] Ahanss casts Mangle on Amber
    [18:27:25.727] Ahanss Mangle Korven the Prime Immune
    [18:27:27.247] Ahanss casts Mangle on Amber
    [18:27:27.247] Ahanss Mangle Korven the Prime Immune
    [18:27:28.117] Ahanss's Berserk fades from Ahanss
    [18:27:29.067] Ahanss casts Mangle on Amber
    [18:27:29.377] Ahanss Mangle Amber *188447*
    Actually cancelled my berserk early because I noticed what was happening .

I have forgotten to bring this up for so long. I forget when I first saw it, but I remember it being annoying on twin consorts with the ice comets.
    Last edited by Braindwen; 2013-10-04 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielle View Post
    Dammit Ahanss. Reported.
    I WILL CONTINUE MY SPAM AS I REMEMBER THINGS!

. Though if it's not bear related I'll probably just take it to the bug report forums myself.

Sorry if this is dumb or has been covered, but I thought the crit soft cap was 79%. Why do we stop at 76%?

Quote Originally Posted by Wojtek View Post
    Sorry if this is dumb or has been covered, but I thought the crit soft cap was 79%. Why do we stop at 76%?
    Crit soft cap is 76%, but we stop at 79% because bosses remove 3% of that. Non-bosses don't have a soft cap at all since melee swings don't start glancing until there's a 3 level difference.

There's little point stopping at 76% (though there's plenty of reason to stop at 79%), although stuff around the cap can easily be devalued by procs like windsong/dancing steel/synapse springs/trinkets.
    Last edited by Braindwen; 2013-10-04 at 09:36 PM.

So if there is little point in stopping, why get rid of RoR? Not that my group has seen a vial drop yet. Planning on vial/H-RSC since I don't have the Primordius trinket. What about the stam with on-use crit from Garrosh?

Quote Originally Posted by Wojtek View Post
    So if there is little point in stopping, why get rid of RoR? Not that my group has seen a vial drop yet. Planning on vial/H-RSC since I don't have the Primordius trinket. What about the stam with on-use crit from Garrosh?
    Because the amount of Haste you lose in order to cover the spread between wherever you are and 79% isn't worth it. It stops being worth it around 67-68% or so.

It's still good for DPS after that point because of DoT snapshotting, but terrible for RPS.