Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Shit this might make haste beat mastery on live even.
    It IS better than mastery on live, not only on itself, but indirectly to proc H Gurth.
    This is why I try different angles over taking a tooltips word, they're shady as f*ck.

About the Gurth posts:

It procs more often for Ret in 5.0.4, how much? I'd venture and say a lot.
    This is due to having and generating more holy power, lower cooldown on strikes and haste affecting said strikes, thus hitting considerably faster than prepatch.

Warriors' proc rate wasn't drastically altered, but it saw an bit of an increase.

Death Knights are proc'ing it on use of Unholy Blight per target affected, which is why they're having tentacle rape parties, although this is not intended at all.
    Last edited by Veliane; 2012-09-01 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    I haven't seen any abnormal proc rates from either Arms or Fury Warriors compared to Ret on average. That's just my experience, though.
    From what i have seen so far, warriors are getting way more procs than before and so are DK's but less when compared to warrior. My ret proc rate has also increases a little bit but not too much when compared to dk or warriors. but like u said everyone has a different experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderhuge View Post
    whereas for AoE I've seen a DK with well over 10 of them up at once due to Blood Boil.
    That was allegedly a bug and it seems to have been hotfixed soon after the threads about it started appearing.
    Last edited by TheWindWalker; 2012-09-01 at 04:56 PM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Veliane View Post
    This is due to having and generating more holy power, lower cooldown on strikes and haste affecting said strikes, thus hitting considerably faster than prepatch.
    I can also confirm that it does proc off Judgment - tested on dummy last night. Stood outside of melee range and just cast Judgment over and over. Think it took me about two minutes to get one to pop up, but RNG is RNG.

I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Too bad Rogues do 2 target cleave better. Blade Flurry got buffed, even.
    Just to clarify, this only applies to Combat Rogues as Blade Flurry is a specialization skill. It doesn't help that Combat seems to be the weakest single-target Rogue spec with the gear available at release.

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard View Post
    I can also confirm that it does proc off Judgment
    Yeah it does, I wasn't too clear but I pointed that out, Judgement is now a 100% Melee attack, on a cooldown and it's damage isn't conditioned by a Seal, so I consider Judgement a Strike as of now, and all of the benefits that entails.

Quote Originally Posted by Linneth View Post
    Just to clarify, this only applies to Combat Rogues as Blade Flurry is a specialization skill. It doesn't help that Combat seems to be the weakest single-target Rogue spec with the gear available at release.
    At least Rogues have the choice to specialize. It could be really good for certain fights.

Yeah it does, I wasn't too clear but I pointed that out, Judgement is now a 100% Melee attack, on a cooldown and it's damage isn't conditioned by a Seal, so I consider Judgement a Strike as of now, and all of the benefits that entails.
    Semantics, but as far as I'm concerned, it's not a true strike until its based on weapon damage - though I'll not argue the value and benefits of another proper melee attack in our rotation.

can someone confirm if paladins 5% bonus stats reletive to spec is missing !!!!!! ??

Quote Originally Posted by Matrlx View Post
    can someone confirm if paladins 5% bonus stats reletive to spec is missing !!!!!! ??
    To what are you referring? Plate specialization?

Myself and my fellow guild paladins have noticed the above 5% stat bonus reletive to spec is missing for paladins, We've been able to find them on our other toons of various class's, But are all missing it on our paladins, I am just wondering if this has accidently been removed?, And if so can we have it back please

Could all fellow paladins check to see if they too are missing this passive and if so, Post below!

For the light! <---- someone posted this cant log in to my account im @work

10+ Year Old Account
    Myself and my fellow guild paladins have noticed the above 5% stat bonus reletive to spec is missing for paladins, We've been able to find them on our other toons of various class's, But are all missing it on our paladins, I am just wondering if this has accidently been removed?, And if so can we have it back please

Could all fellow paladins check to see if they too are missing this passive and if so, Post below!

From what someone's posted in another forum after testing, it's still active but doesn't appear in the spellbook.

If you are talking about Plate Specialization, it is still in effect though it is not showing in my Spellbook.

Would still prefer to have it fixed and back in the book as it should be. You can't trust tooltips. Not after this mastery fiasco. I posted in the thread hopfully critho confirms denies or we get the icon atleast added to the book.

we can see some serious bug yesterday in the raid i was casting Excorcism and after 1 sec AoW proc but sometime if AoW proc in less then 1 sec like 0.4 sec u cant cast it and same with divine purpose after 0.4 sec it vanish i thought coz i was clicking fast so i do Tv , DP but then i tested on the dummy and it happened again if u cast Tv and 0.4 sec dp proc it goes off

Deleted
    it's not a bug it's a feature

It IS better than mastery on live, not only on itself, but indirectly to proc H Gurth.
    This is why I try different angles over taking a tooltips word, they're shady as f*ck.

About the Gurth posts:

It procs more often for Ret in 5.0.4, how much? I'd venture and say a lot.

Warriors' proc rate wasn't drastically altered, but it saw an bit of an increase.

Death Knights are proc'ing it on use of Unholy Blight per target affected, which is why they're having tentacle rape parties, although this is not intended at all.
    Debatable. DS bosses die in 3 minutes or less on heroic, madness has 30%haste, majority of fights your only cooldown is with heroism giving you more attacks then you can use and putting other stats on par with haste during that time. If we had other cooldowns outside lust it might be better.

Right now

Both are better. It's based on kill time. Cheers.

Not a nef just a tooltip correction, like was stated in a blue post.

Quote Originally Posted by silvertitan View Post
    Not a nef just a tooltip correction, like was stated in a blue post.
    a tt correction to a nerf they never told us about. Same thing we just heard about the stealth nerf whenever the hell it happened with the update.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-09-02 at 11:12 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    a tt correction to a nerf they never told us about. Same thing we just heard about the stealth nerf whenever the hell it happened with the update.
    Whoa guys! Calm down calm down! We're not nerfing you... My god..... *cough* Because we already did.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature