Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    Whoa guys! Calm down calm down! We're not nerfing you... My god..... *cough* Because we already did.
    All I can see right now +4to5k more dps on either dummy without buff or ultraxion with buffs and more sustain dps with HA spec ,even having less strenght due to removing the relic,dont know maybe because of more DPS on weapon or bonuse change on tier gear.

Quote Originally Posted by marcosider View Post
    All I can see right now +4to5k more dps on either dummy without buff or ultraxion with buffs and more sustain dps with HA spec ,even having less strenght due to removing the relic,dont know maybe because of more DPS on weapon or bonuse change on tier gear.
    Guaridan of kings doing 15k dps while hes up would be a good reason, On actual raid bosses.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-09-03 at 02:30 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Guaridan of kings doing 15k dps while hes up would be a good reason, On actual raid bosses.
    this is true, the spike damage is crazy too my recount was sitting on 110k dps for 3-4 sec during burst I dont even have BIS HC trinket and DW sword .
    I personally think ret paladin would have the top of the middle rank dps in MOP despite the fact haste VS mastery debate is need to be experienced with proper gear in live .
    Last edited by mmoc776c84bbaa; 2012-09-03 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcosider View Post
    this is true, the spike damage is crazy too my recount was sitting on 110k dps for 3-4 sec during burst I dont even have BIS HC trinket and DW sword .
    I personally think ret paladin would have the top of the middle rank dps in MOP despite the fact haste VS mastery debate is need to be experienced with proper gear in live .
    We already are.

silly Question but i wanna ask it
    : Paladin sustained dmg compairing to a warrior what would be the precentage ??

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrlx View Post
    silly Question but i wanna ask it
    : Paladin sustained dmg compairing to a warrior what would be the precentage ??
    You're asking what % of a Paladin's and a Warrior's damage done is sustained damage, as opposed to burst damage compared to each other? Or who has better sustained damage?
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    You're asking what % of a Paladin's and a Warrior's damage done is sustained damage, as opposed to burst damage compared to each other? Or who has better sustained damage?
    The faster a fight is the worse a warrior is. All his mop damage comes from execute mainly. When guilds are bis and the tier % scale buff is stacked high. T14 will prolly be 20% when T15 launches, warriors will be lacking in damage when bosses die in 3-4 minutes.

In short you cannot compare the two. all classes are different.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-09-04 at 12:37 AM.

I know with my near full heroic gear I was bursting into the 120+ range for a few seconds (given this is with outdated skada) and couldn't believe it. Usually I was only getting upto the 90-100k range when trinkets all lined up