Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Rip ass.

10 chars.

Lately I've been checking to see if the Heart of the Swarm Beta has started.

Turn alarm off (if it's set), take pills, pee, get breakfast and browse various sites. If I'm going to class, I only do this for a few minutes before I get in the shower but if I have the day off to do whatever, then I'll dillydally before getting a shower and doing whatever needs doing.

Brush my teeth and fix my hair (i.e., throw water in it).

need to wake up at a sane hour: quickly turn off the alarm and snooze about 15 minutes without a backup alarm. thankfully that's worked so far, but I really need a better system.

don't need to wake up at a sane hour: SLEEP. IN. Until such point I wake up naturally, my eyes don't hurt, and can just crawl out of bed. change clothes, take awful retainers out, usual wake-up routine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    i tell my friends on vent to shut up

Deleted
    open my eye's
    Take a large drink of what ever juice I set up night before due to my throat always being very dry. listen to the news for 5-10 mins,. then get up, show and get on with the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brush my teeth. I haaaaaate having funky breath. Even when it's not bad, it's more of a preventative measure.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tuesday/thursday:
    turn off alarm clock/phone alarms, check for any messages, turn on computer and while it's starting up, go make some coffee and start breakfast.
    Eat breakfast near my computer while reading through a few threads on several sites, or random articles, and read through a few webcomics.
    Monday/wednesday: Same thing, except for lunch instead of breakfast, don't have to wake up until around noon on those days.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    usually fall into the shower and just lay there while ice cold water falls on me for a few minutes.

Deleted
    Think of a new stupid thing to do to ruin yet another day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also press snooze way more than I should or want to. I wish I could hear my alarm and spring out of bed all raring to go, but I cannot

Anyway morning ritual is get out of bed eventually, brush my teeth, go to the toilet, grab a V from the fridge. Turn on my computer and check Gen OT/Fun stuff and post 'good morning all' and a number in the PvM thread

I just got up so right now I'm on the check Gen OT/Fun stuff part heh. Just got my V
    Last edited by Anakso; 2012-09-03 at 04:23 AM.

I stretch. Then fall back sleep. repeat. When I finally get up, I take a pee. Over the next 5-10 minutes, I check the internet. Then I go poop because, I do not poop until I have gone pee in the morning. And then I do what ever for the day.
    The lips of the righteous shall meditate wisdom, and he shall speak justice.

25 push ups and sit ups to get the metabolism going and force the body to wake up, then go down to get some quick breakfast, noodles or toast usually.
    Last edited by vizzle; 2012-09-03 at 04:45 AM.

Stagger into shower, blast with hot water until I feel vaguely human again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bokhyllan View Post
    I also realized this morning that I do this every freakin' morning.. I get out of bed, opening my balcony-door, turning on my monitor and take a piss.
    I'd hate to be under your balcony.