Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Looks fine to me atm.

Probably silly to ask but have you tried restarting your computer or your router on top of clearing your cache? Everytime I've had this issue one of those three has worked for me, though that's not a guarantee that they are the only options to fixing the problem.

Nah, not really. I think your browser is screwy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Try to open it with ie or another browser and see if that works.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I did try open on IE, my cell phone, Chrome and Firefox and nothing
    I don't know what I can do =/
    I asked my friend today "Man, do u can open any wowhead page?" and he said "yes, work perfectly for me"

---------- Post added 2012-12-11 at 11:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ddairon View Post
    tomorrow I'll test on my work...
    I tested it on my work now and I can access... why on home no?! ¬¬

same problem

Quote Originally Posted by perenor View Post
    I'm getting this problem myself and I cannot figure it out.

I have tried clearing cache, download history, and everything else related.
    I have tried uninstalling every version of java listed and starting from scratch.

I have no ad blockers or redirecting scripts of any kind.

This happens in both IE & Chrome (I don't have Firefox installed).

I can go to Guildhead.com & Torhead.com and everything works fine, this is only happening on Wowhead. :/

i just registred my account on mmo-champion and i can confirm I'm having the same problem as the other describing, when i try to acess the wowhead on the pc's in my house (not just mine, all of them) i'm having the "blank screen" issue. only a few itens are showed as described on the screenshots before. Its been like this for days. Why only happens on wowhead?

Already tried to clear caches (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Crome), update to the latest version/reinstall.
    Tried to run a anti-spyware program, anti-virus, bot both are showing that there's none on the computer.
    Scandisk/defrag also run, my latest try, and its still not solved =(, thinking of formating it... if nothing else works.

Any other ideas of how to fix this ???????????

PS: In adition, im also having problems to run the "world of warcraft.exe" file with the error 0xc0000005, not sure if it is related to the issue on wowhead.
    PS2: Im from Natal-RN, Brazil. As a foreign user i ask, don't be very restraining with the language issues. My mother language is Portugueese.
    Last edited by Guld; 2012-12-11 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guld View Post
    PS: In adition, im also having problems to run the "world of warcraft.exe" file with the error 0xc0000005, not sure if it is related to the issue on wowhead.
    PS2: Im from Natal-RN, Brazil. As a foreign user i ask, don't be very restraining with the language issues. My mother language is Portugueese.
    I'm Brazilian too, I don't have any problem to execute WoW.exe, on my work I can access WoWhead, but on home not. Others guys BR have same problem on wowhead, only 1 or 2 can access...
    I realized this problem was start one week ago, but I thought "this should be a little problem and should be resolved soon" now I see, I was wrong =/

i got the same problem.

Occasionally get that issue.

Refreshing sometimes fixes it and opening it in Incognito mode works as well. I assume it's something to do with cookies and it gets confused over what it needs to load in.

You guys should always clear your cookies/cache every 3rd month or so... A good tip, since it can fix some lag, and it does fill a little bit.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    try a different browser, such as internet explorer. i use to have to open it on it instead of chrome or firefox. i don't have clue why but for months on my laptop and computer it would never work, though at one time it did. then suddenly one day it started working again. happened with the wow.com as well :/ was very annoying.
    I'd torture a thousand souls just to see her smile.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Working fine for me. Used my phone and pc browsers.

Hey guys,
    I was on brazilian forum and a guy said any about he can access the wowhead using a proxy... Now I downloaded the software Ultrasurf (It's simulate one proxy) and tried access, now i get access again only i when use the software.
    I have helped someone on same problem.

problem half solved.

Quote Originally Posted by ddairon View Post
    Hey guys,
    I was on brazilian forum and a guy said any about he can access the wowhead using a proxy... Now I downloaded the software Ultrasurf (It's simulate one proxy) and tried access, now i get access again only i when use the software.
    I have helped someone on same problem.
    thanks a lot for bringing that up, expect that wowhead.com will fix that issue soon.
    Now i can acess wowhead with the ultrasurf....
    all i ask is caution when installing theres a lot of thirdparty programs with it we dont need.
    (turning babylon into your starter webpage, toolbar and a antivirus)

Works for me again, without proxy =D