Before I start I would like to say hello to you ladies and gentlemen and propose my idea, basically this open RP won't take place on MMOChampion as to time zones..I honestly find it difficult to respond to..let's say someone's response when at the moment someone's having a fight to the death..so bear with me here, if you want to join this RP please P.M me and I'll give you my skype, we'll add each other and then RP using le magic of skype!. No need for mic or camera. just good ol' typing, I expect you all know the rules (such as IC and OOC) but just incase I'm considering giving a small lil' quiz.

Basically, there's a journal, and inside that journal is a random adventure, these random adventures are going to be written into history by none other than ....us? We found ourselves in a random inn and ofcourse, we'll find a way for us to stick together till the end, I'm not making ANY Story, I want you guys to make up your own story and interact with each other, there's no set story, just us making our own story .