Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Divine Purpose stealth nerf?

Anyone noticed that Divine Purpose no longer chain procs? I tried for about 20 minutes on dummies without getting any proc after consuming the previous Divine Purpose.

Still chain procs for me. Got about 4 in a row. If you have normal wow luck, your more likely to get chain procs while your standing around in stormwind, then during an actual boss fight.

from what ive read and played with DP procs of any holy power finisher ... which should be TV , DS and WoG

are u just using TV for procs or are u using everything?

Personal experience, but I have had 6 chain procs. Very nice ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Kadryel View Post
    Anyone noticed that Divine Purpose no longer chain procs? I tried for about 20 minutes on dummies without getting any proc after consuming the previous Divine Purpose.
    Well blizzard said they don't want people fishing for procs by using like a 1 hp word of glory, so there might be a nerf if you use it with less than 3 hp... but other than that it seems normal.

I had 16 proc in a row today. Don't have a clue what you're talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still have chain procs. Random is random.

Deleted
    This can sound strange, but after 1 hour i probably found a bug. The chain proc occurs only if specced with Unbreakable Spirit.
    I've tested this with a friend, we tryed with Clemency without obtaining chain procs, then with Unbreakable Spirit, where Divine Purpose procced also 7 times in a row. Can someone try those two talents for a confirmation?

Edit: ofc, we waited 3hp before using a finisher.
    Last edited by mmocdba97036cd; 2012-09-05 at 03:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadryel View Post
    This can sound strange, but after 1 hour i probably found a bug. The chain proc occurs only if specced with Unbreakable Spirit.
    I've tested this with a friend, we tryed with Clemency without obtaining chain procs, then with Unbreakable Spirit, where Divine Purpose procced also 7 times in a row. Can someone try those two talents for a confirmation?
    Interesting find. I am specced Unbreakable Spirit. I'll change to another talent and report back.

How long have your test cycles been? Anything under ten minutes is probably too small a sample size to really gauge any sot of a change or bug.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

I also have Unbreakable Spirit (Just seemed the better PvE talent :P )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognard View Post
    How long have your test cycles been? Anything under ten minutes is probably too small a sample size to really gauge any sot of a change or bug.
    More than 40 mins with a friend (clearly a paladin).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sad to report that you may be experience extreme bad luck. I went Clemency and had two occurrences of chain procs within the first 5 minutes (although they were just 3 DPs).

Deleted
    Bad luck for like 40 minutes on two differents paladins? :P sounds strange.
    I play on EU servers, just tryed with this friend after the server restart, same thing. Four chain procs with Unbreakable Spirit, zero with Clemency. Going to try a bit more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure what to tell you. Just got three more double DPs after the last post.

Deleted
    Maybe a bug on EU servers, dunno. Lets see if someone other can test.

There has been no change as to how it works, RNG is RNG.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by silvertitan View Post
    There has been no change as to how it works, RNG is RNG.
    Have you read all the topic? Zero chainproc after almost 1h of try with two differents paladins while specced into Clemency/Hand of Purity? I call this a BUG.

15+ Year Old Account
    Try to log it for us. See if we can find anything.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Deleted
    I saw Vanguards playing with DP+Clemency without any problem. Meanwhile i still didn't get any chainproc with Clemency/Hand of Purity. I'm even more convinced that is a bug in EU. Someone from EU can check this please?