Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    BGs are hosted on separate servers. That's probably what the difference could've been.
    Just edited that post. Managed to get 1 chain proc, after like 45 minutes of testing.

Deleted
    the bug is still up , and for those that keep posting that there isn't a bug , well you are wrong the bug is there on the EU servers and only on the EU servers of the FCM to the italian servers

Deleted
    Yeah, well, I don't know what's up. Indeed doesn't seem to chain proc with Clemency (and the one time I managed to actually get a chain proc, I did an accidental Judgement in between procs), and it seems to proc A LOT more in battlegrounds for me, and IT DOES CHAIN PROC in BGs for me, as Ret WITH Clemency.

Sure looks like a bug, just can't seem to properly test anything about it.

Deleted
    I made some bgs with a friend, ret and holy. No difference, zero proc in a row with Clemency/Hand of purity talented..

Deleted
    Well...

http://i.imgur.com/dNVvh.jpg

EU realm, obviously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrasibion View Post
    Well...

http://i.imgur.com/dNVvh.jpg

EU realm, obviously.
    wich eu realm? we are saying that the realm affected by the bug are those of the FCM to Nemesis and Pozzo dell'eternità

in the image your name is pride and you are draenei so you must be the one on the frostmane server right?
    that server is not in the list of the fcm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 19maberco86 View Post
    wich eu realm? we are saying that the realm affected by the bug are those of the FCM to Nemesis and Pozzo dell'eternità

in the image your name is pride and you are draenei so you must be the one on the frostmane server right?
    that server is not in the list of the fcm
    Yes, I'm from Frostmane. And I've been trying for hours before this on a test dummy, never managed to get a chain proc, and yesterday, this happened all of a sudden (after a duel). And I don't see how this bug can be only on those realms and not others.

Deleted
    Do you remember the Seal bug? With Paladins doing tons of dps? Same thing, it was present only on some servers. This seems to be the same case..

Quote Originally Posted by Zankoku View Post
    I also have Unbreakable Spirit (Just seemed the better PvE talent :P )
    For healing, all 3 talents in that tier are ridiculously awesome and balanced. The double hand of sac is crazy good, as well as the halfed cooldown on lay on hands/bubble. Purity is the best on niche fights like heroic madness where things like parasite and tetanus don't even hurt anymore. I have been switching amongst all 3 and have to side with unbreakable spirit unless the other 2 fit a specific purpose. This is due to the double LoH (glyphed) bringing back more mana, which is inherently more healing. Over the course of long fights like spine and madness and ragnaros.

It's a little off topic but I just wanted a clarification on the DP mechanic...

Has blizz done anything regarding DP fishing with 1-HP finishers or is the proc chance always the same (25%) regardless of the HP we're spending on the finisher?

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    It's a little off topic but I just wanted a clarification on the DP mechanic...

Has blizz done anything regarding DP fishing with 1-HP finishers or is the proc chance always the same (25%) regardless of the HP we're spending on the finisher?

Thanks
    The proc chance scales with the amount of holy power you use. I'm assuming it's at an equivalent rate, so using 1 holy power would cut the chance to roughly 8.33%, and 2 holy power would be roughly 16.67%.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

"Divine Purpose should only have one chance to activate once per finisher (which must land on at least one target)."

This thread was a warning to us. We didn't listen!

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    "Divine Purpose should only have one chance to activate once per finisher (which must land on at least one target)."
    I'm not sure I get this change... is it even related to DP procing back to back?

I'm not sure I get this change... is it even related to DP procing back to back?
    The way it's worded, it seems unlikely. It could be related to Word of Glory/Eternal Flame seeming to proc it a lot for Holy. Testing is necessary, either way.

Ohh, while typing a reply I think I got it, the key is Eternal Flame, the HoT ticks can't proc DP anymore, could that be it? Otherwise it doesn't make sense as DP doesn't stack so activating twice on WoG or TV wouldn't do anything. So this doesn't effect chain procs. Phew, I was scared for a moment. Don't nerf me, bro

I solo'd Hyjal Summit yesterday and got decent amount of chain procs - but yeah random is random, there were fights where DP barely procced and then trash groups that I enitrely downed with Divine Storm spam thanks to DP.
    Last edited by Samin; 2012-09-13 at 07:00 AM.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Yeah false alarm I think. Just got a double Divine Purpose proc on a dummy.

It could also mean that each LoD individual heal or Divine Storm mob hit had a chance to proc DP and now they only have 1 chance total to proc it.

Deleted
    And on Nemesis/Hakkar EU no changes after servers restart, DP not working as it should..

Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    The proc chance scales with the amount of holy power you use. I'm assuming it's at an equivalent rate, so using 1 holy power would cut the chance to roughly 8.33%, and 2 holy power would be roughly 16.67%.
    Is this right? is there a blue on this? patch notes? something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swineflu View Post
    Is this right? is there a blue on this? patch notes? something?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We're changing Divine Purpose so its chance scales with Holy Power. The 25% is with 3. You should be able to benefit from using a 1 Holy Power ability, but we don't want to encourage fishing.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-numbers-here/