Malygos aggro bug?

Before 5.0.4, I've been able to kill Malygos with no problems. I went back in for the first time today and I'm having issues. As normal, my pet will be tanking him and then all of sudden, he will come after me. I am feigning, but he's targeting me too much. I wasn't having any issues when I did Kael'thas/TK today. Are pets not dishing out enough threat/dps/damage? Is Mend Pet causing too much threat? Misdirect is always being used.
    Last edited by Rreessii; 2012-09-11 at 01:27 AM.
    "A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song. -Lou Holtz"

Solo'd him last week without any threat issues. I've been using a ferocity pet instead of tenacity after the patch. Pet drops all threat after vortex phase as always since it despawns/respawns, but an MD and FD puts him right back at top of aggro list.

Deleted
    Solo'd him this week - no problems at all. I used ferocity pet too(BM spec). I know its a stupid questuion but is there any chance your pet taunt to be off for some reason?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've had that issue with Malygos a number of times. It's pretty hilarious to Feign and have Maly keep attacking you while you are face down on the ground, hit Readiness, Feign again, and have Maly eat you until you die. If this happens, it's pretty much run back and try again.