Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    This doesn't surprise me at all. It's just as insane as everything else people are proclaiming is racist these days. This generation has forgotten what real racism is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only eat Peanut butter. I hate Jelly.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Meh here in the Netherlands 'neger zoenen' (roughly translated nigger kisses) had to rename too...

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/27/Schokokuss2.jpg/220px-Schokokuss2.jpg[IMG]

So yeah...Not only in America food can be seen as racist things (jew cookies)
    That was considered racist because it's was translated to nigger kisses, so they changed the name.... This is simply a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. They aren't calling the name racist, they are calling the sandwich racist.

I'm surprised they didn't ban the bread for being white.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Meh here in the Netherlands 'neger zoenen' (roughly translated nigger kisses) had to rename too...

We had the exact same thing here in Finland. But I have no objection to it because how can that not be fucking racist?

10+ Year Old Account
    Was eating a PBJ when I saw this. Still not ashamed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Ignorance much?

In Germany, ANTIFA wants to demolish all traditional German houses because it is too German and offends immigrants.
    Don't come with this shit of ''only in America''.

The only countries in Europe that aren't suffering from Sexist bullshit, political correctness, immigrant waves etc, are Poland and Hungary, and even then, the situation is not good there.
    Never heard of that. But Antifa and "Antigermans" have both lots of very crazy people, and people spouting ridiculous shit to provoke, and you can't tell them from each other. But people tend to immigrate to the richer countries and not the poorer ones

I've been a racist for practically the entirety of my existence, and it looks like I'm going to die a racist as well...

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol at PB&J being a symbol of white privilege.

Anything you do is racist.

Don't get arrested because you didn't commit a crime? Racist.

So yeah...Not only in America food can be seen as racist things (jew cookies)
    We have those sweets here as well and with the same name I love their taste.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    We had the exact same thing here in Finland. But I have no objection to it because how can that not be fucking racist?
    "Neger", like "negro", unlike "nigger", was originally a neutral term and no insult, and not considered insulting when these sweets were introduced.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokru View Post
    I hate to say it, but.....only in America.

Sorry ^^
    No, but you can say "Only reported about from America and nowhere else." People are this dumb everywhere. I'm not from the US, but even I am getting pretty sick of this "lol only in murricuh" comments.

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Aw, aren't you precious?

Totalitarianism can never be liberalism. Once you stray from liberalism you're no longer a liberal. Neat concept, eh? Her post should read "totalitarianists are trying to ban the PB&J"
    I said left=totalitariam.

And also, your ideas of ''liberalism'' are just bad. You think liberals don't want certain things banned. Just stop.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG, go out and read about this story, its worse then the OP even let on. The peanut butter comment was simply a small comment in a long string of ridiculous shit this woman is doing.

The school is apparently 29% white, but holds classes that are restricted to black or latin students only.

The principle has been confronted by parents complaining of obvious discrimination and she immediately shuts them down and ignores them.

She made the entire staff go through training to learn to 'see their whiteness' in their everyday lives and is moving to train all the students in this.

This school has significantly reduced it staff to cut costs, presumably to pay for things like all the extra training for everyone.

It graduated a class of eighth graders who performed at the third grade level, so the principle cut the staff and told the remaining ones to raise the student performance standards of the school 2 years over the course of 1 year.

They saw good numbers from the kindergarteners who 'almost' all met the requirements to finish kindergarten.

The state has now made it a focus school, presumably to copy some of what it is doing.

How....the fuck....do we let shit gets so out of control.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Quote Originally Posted by Hurax View Post
    "Neger", like "negro", unlike "nigger", was originally a neutral term and no insult, and not considered insulting when these sweets were introduced.
    Did they consult black people about that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurax View Post
    You just wait, soon Spanish won't be able to use the word 'Negro' for black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

That gave me a good laugh. O society, u so crazzzy.

10+ Year Old Account
    BRB while I make a PB&J sandwich for lunch (I must be such a racist to do such a despicable thing).
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

15+ Year Old Account
    Only in 'mericuh...

Deleted
    How can a food be something considered as racist? The hell?! Can you even call people racist for eating a specific food? These people...