[Books] Looking for Zombie Books.

As the title states, I'm looking for some good zombie books to read. I'm almost done with a few books I wanted to read and lately I've been in a zombie book mood. Problem is, I'm really not sure what zombie books are out there. I've read World War Z already so don't mention that one. So please help me out, thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Only zombie book i know of is Night of the Living Trekkies i have the book i just have never read it i dunno why realy i guess the trailer for the book made me buy it on impulse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyO2k-jApng

I should realy get to reading it.

Deleted
    I recommend The Zombie Survival Guide. Takes place in the World War Z world. only difference is instead of being about Survivor tales. It is written to be a fake guide to surviving Zombie attacks. same Author as WWZ So if you enjoyed WWZ you probably like this one also.

Also not really about Zombies. More about Necromancy. (They do reanimate Zombies and Liches and undead creatures etc etc)
    The First Colleted Tales of Bauchelain and Korbal Broach. The storyline is about two Necromancers and their servant. Takes place in the Malazan Universe.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only zombie book I've read that is not already mentioned is Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. But I imagine it might not be entirely what you are looking for. ^_^

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    The only zombie book I've read that is not already mentioned is Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. But I imagine it might not be entirely what you are looking for. ^_^
    Terrible book.