Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    This thread, why didn't I or someone else make it sooner? I have a serious Red Head Obsessive problem. This thread = Perfect.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma...q08vo1_500.jpg
    (Kemper - No idea how to Thumnail so i'll just post the direct image link)

Also these you can google these easily enough but Emma Stone, Blake Lively & Poppy Montgomery when they had Red Hair .. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Last edited by Daverid; 2012-09-13 at 12:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was surprised I didn't see this yet! Lol

Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

I'm moist already.

10+ Year Old Account

I forget who this is, but there's something about her that caught my eye.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    snip[/video]

I'm moist already.
    That poor child. He probably never knew what hit him when he read the comments to his video. I'm afraid to view them. Someone didn't beat that kid with an ugly stick, they raped his face with it.

@Orissa: Susan Coffey, same as post #7. And yes she's smoking.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-09-13 at 06:11 AM.

Bookmarking this thread.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Sarah Rafferty from Suits.

Isla Fisher gentlemen. She jerked Vince Vaughn off under the dinner table in Wedding Crashers. HAWT

The girl from the Wendy's commercial. Always found her super cute.

Ewwww! Sorry mate, but... ewww.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Ummm... guys.
    Keep in mind that this thread should be kept NSFW.

So as hot as kemper is, I think this still classifies as an upskirt (aaww yeah tatooed ladyparts)

and the last post by waitingforMop... well... not really SFW
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Nicole kidman is one of the hottest red heads ever

Last edited by Elite Peon; 2012-09-13 at 09:35 AM.

Like others, I am surprised this wasn't made sooner. And can't believe I didn't think of this. Redheads are my weakness. And the closer the hair is to orange, the hotter they are.

@Treeskee: Carrot Top has always creeped me out, but with his rather muscular body he is sporting now, it's even more creepy. His face screams "geek", but his body definitely does not.

Oh, and I got a laugh at this picture. Is it true? Possibly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/nQzHP.jpg

I forget who this is, but there's something about her that caught my eye.
    Probably one of the most beautiful redheads out there. Shows up at every thread lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Oh, and I got a laugh at this picture. Is it true? Possibly.
    http://i.qkme.me/3osqfm.jpg
    Very cute face, green eyes, red hair, freckles across the bridge of her nose...

http://www.fireflyfans.net/bluesunim...4DA2EB4573.jpg
    I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't always wear tennis shoes, but when I do, I speak Russian. In French.

I always liked Christina Hendricks but she was already mentioned. Now, there's this redhead on a new show called 'The Mentalist' on TNT, I think she's my new favorite. Don't know her name but I'm sure someone does.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Ewwww! Sorry mate, but... ewww.
    I linked her to a friend once and he said exactly the same thing, but it was purely because of the tattoos.

I don't have a single tattoo on my body and generally find chicks that have them disgusting, but there's just something about her that I can't seem to get over, It's probably the fact that she has a nice enough face so the red hair = instant hotness for me. But I can definitely understand when people say they don't find her Hot, normally a chick like that would turn me off instantly :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klog View Post
    Now, there's this redhead on a new show called 'The Mentalist' on TNT, I think she's my new favorite. Don't know her name but I'm sure someone does.
    Amanda Righetti