Deleted

Hero of the Horde achievement?!

Hey

Was just wondering, is Hero of the Horde achievement bugged? I got mine in previous seasons, this season I was hardly in range of getting it - I was at 2k rating. But still, it is showing that I got it on 29th of August, when pvp season ended.

So, is it a bug or indeed the rating needed to achieve that was so low this season? (in previous seasons I was up at 2.6k to get it).

Deleted
    I got it at 2335, and the date shown is 12/09 (Europe, today). Don't know if more people got it so low, of that date may be an indication of a bug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    I got it at 2335, and the date shown is 12/09 (Europe, today). Don't know if more people got it so low, of that date may be an indication of a bug.
    Ye, it is a bug. People who had it before, got it again on that "bugged" date

I was at 2513 and didnt get it this season. I kept title from last season, but my mate at 2512 got it this season. We're on the same BG. I ticketed a GM and got a automatic response saying I wasn't high enough. GG blizz support fucking retard company.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    I was at 2513 and didnt get it this season. I kept title from last season, but my mate at 2512 got it this season. We're on the same BG. I ticketed a GM and got a automatic response saying I wasn't high enough. GG blizz support fucking retard company.
    Raging won't help you. Instead you can try to call them or make a ticket and ask for a senior gm. Regulars can't do many things and are not allowed to look into database. It's generally the matter of who it taking care of your ticket.

It might be possible, but unlikely. Alot of lower rated people got it this year on some battlegroups due to some of the top teams getting Dqed for account sharing and Wintrading.
    Friend of mine got r2 on his when he would have been like 6ths or something normaly
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.