Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Only from the front, and also 3/4 angles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I think so, but I suppose an opinion outside of my bias would be more accurate

Cheeeeeese!

You have the basics of being a male model IMO, but your style is fucked. Go to a good stylist and tame that 70's 'fro' bro. Turn that into ringlets, and you will be happy with the results. Also, the fishhook accident in the nose and no contacts/lasik, also detract.

Other than that, rock it how ever you want but you did ask.

OT: Yes, I'm adorable... As is everybody, usually and also under no circumstances in many cases.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, am I the first to think that I am! I mean I think I look okay in some photos, especially if it's taken form the front :P But that ofc is just my opinion

Edit: Phew! Wasn't first

10+ Year Old Account
    I look like a drug convict on my ID card and it's hardly better in any other picture that's been taken of me :II

Deleted
    Not really, I look tons better when seen in real life, but on pictures they always catch me in a wrong angle or something. I have a few I like, but they're rare and generelly more associated with the person or the surrounding I'm taking my picture with/in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    can you be good looking but not photo genic?
    Two girls on my FB; one is a French girl that is stunningly attractive if you meet her, but she looks like the village idiot in every photo I've ever seen of her whether she was posing for them or not. The other is pretty, but not a head turner, however even in photos from drunken nights out - where I've been there and she looked like shit - she always looks stunning.

One of my ex-girlfriends usually looked awful in photos, but her sister - who strangers often mistook for her twin - 9/10 times looked amazing.

Sophie Dahl, who I met a few times in Richmond, is pretty ugly - but she looks great in photos.

It seems to be a bit random.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Why can't I have nice pictures of me? I know I look good in the mirror when there is no camera around.
    That's how I feel. I absolutely hate having my picture taken. I think its because of how I looked when I was a kid (was fat, had goofy teeth etc) and even though now that's all completely fixed, my self esteem hasn't changed.

I really don't get it either, I just took about 100 photos and none of them even look like me. I look in the mirror and look fine, look like an idiot on a photo. So I did a video of myself - exactly what I see in the mirror. I don't get it. Incidentally I may simply just be trying too hard to avoid looking like I do on camera so I end up causing it because relaxing and taking a picture came out with positive results. Unfortunately I look a bit cocky in it, so whether to use it for an ID card or is debatable :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. I dont mind videos but i hate photos. I think in a lot of cases it depends on how your brought up, if you had parents constantly taking pictures of you, you get used to it. I barely have any photos from when im younger so just dont know how to look natural in front a camera.

Deleted
    I have this nasty tendency to want to make faces at the camera and I don't personally think I'm all that photogenic, at least not from the front...

Edit: There's also the matter of lighting, exposure and such. A lot of people would be amazed at how much better someone will look if photographed with a ring flash...

I have a decent looking face, but i look like i'm on drugs when i take pictures. I don't have a single picture of me posted on the internet and i intend on keeping it that way.

I can look ok from the front and me being ready for the shot. Anything els and I look like a retarded mouthbreather who's just done a ton of smack.

So no I'm not photogenic. :P
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

I'm not but my boyfriend is

Deleted
    Not at all if we have to pose. When im doing something and someone takes a picture it is quite allright

Deleted
    No but my beard is, so I just mooch off of it

Not in the least. I've taken one picture in my entire life that I actually almost-kinda-sorta-not-really liked. That picture is now my Facebook profile picture.

Deleted
    Most people aren't photogenic.
    I'm not either, even though I have a few very good pics, most of them are awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    No

Random pictures always make me look like a creepy boy zombie with beady palsied puppy eyes

Thankfully, we live in a world of a) in-person motion and b) meticulously angled and lit photos carefully taken for online presentation, so it's no issue! :D

No.

I've always thought so.

And then I look back at pictures of me years ago and I think, "WTF was I thinking?! I was freaking adorable!"

...still, no. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I think so, but I suppose an opinion outside of my bias would be more accurate

Cheeeeeese!

Impressive growth you got there mate.

I guess I could look good in them pics, I just feel like avoiding it.

Nah i close my eyes for fun.