Deleted

addon to move 'you won' window

please i need an addon to move that annoying window that tells me that i won an item, or is there a way to turn it off?
    ( i don't mean the roll window, i mean the new 'you won' window)

I would try MoveAnything.

But what is the window called in MoveAnything?

ElvUI moves it, but that is a complete unit frames replacement, so I'm not sure if that is going to work for you. That'd be like buying a new car just cause you didn't like where the stereo knob was in your old one.

You can write this to toggle a window that shows the name of the frames under the cursor:
    /fstack

Quote Originally Posted by Chaltione View Post
    You can write this to toggle a window that shows the name of the frames under the cursor:
    /fstack
    But the window is only up for a few seconds - one would have to have ninja reflexes!

Leatrix Plus can hide that window and do tons of other useful things.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Muliercula View Post
    But the window is only up for a few seconds
    No, it isn't.

Its like: Window Pop Up "You Won" 1-2-3-4 Window Gone - Like when you earn an achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Muliercula View Post
    Its like: Window Pop Up "You Won" 1-2-3-4 Window Gone - Like when you earn an achievement.
    Not if you put your mouse on it.
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Not if you put your mouse on it.
    Never knew that!
    Just ran a dungeon and i think i found all the loot windows by having /fstack on the whole time - but i'm just gonna double-check and run one more.

---------- Post added 2012-09-15 at 08:28 PM ----------

Okay so..
    When using MoveAnything: "Loot Roll 1", "Loot Roll 2", "Loot Roll 3" and "Loot Roll 4" is the windows where you select the Need, Greed, Pass or Disenchant options.
    I didnt win ANYTHING this run so im abit unsure about the "you won" window, but i think its the one called "Loot Won Frame" in MoveAnything.

The easiest way to force a "You won [item]" frame, is to get an unsuspecting volunteer, a guild mate or friend will do, group up with said volunteer and go blast through RFC or Stockades, and you should have no issues winning things to mess about with the frame.

Deleted
    ok 'move anything' works, i knew this addon but don't want to use if i can help it because it always caused problemes, but i got it last night and and so far it works fine, and yes it is the 'loot won frame' you want to move

This addon does what you're looking for, if you didn't want to use MoveAnything.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...iderMover.html