Deleted
    Would you guys drop a LFR RoRo for any flex or even SoO LFR trinket? Acording to catus any flex trinket sims higher, even normal rennatakis plus lfr TED are 1k behind LFR ted and LFR RoRo. Also, for such low gear levels (540) is it worth to reforge to maximize RoRo proccs or just mastery stacking?

It's always worth it to reforge for Rune if you're using it. And if the sims say it's the best there's no reason to consider dropping it, especially if you were using normal reforging in those comparisons.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    At higher item lvls, 575ish (without rune) after mastery, do you consider haste or crit to be better? i thought it was crit but simcraft is telling me haste.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tachyne View Post
    At higher item lvls, 575ish (without rune) after mastery, do you consider haste or crit to be better? i thought it was crit but simcraft is telling me haste.
    Honestly the delta is fairly small and the reason it's suggesting you to reforge haste is because you have so much crit to begin with. If you were to do a 180 on your stats and go fully haste instead, then the next sim you'd run would tell you to reforge to crit.

Edit:
    You should also consider running your character with these weights through Ask Mr. Robot to see if you can squeeze in a bit more agility. You have enough hit/exp to be reforging away from them, yet you still used an agi/hit gem to pick up non-agi socket bonuses. I'm sure that can be optimized further.
    Last edited by mmoc22f09fe318; 2014-01-15 at 06:32 PM.

Deleted
    I haven't been following so good, has it been some new updates/hotfixes or Tweets about Feral's that i should add to the main post?

@Tachyne try advanced rotation. Few trinkets scale with haste better. For example AoC+SoTF scales with haste less than TED+FoN.

Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    @Tachyne try advanced rotation. Few trinkets scale with haste better. For example AoC+SoTF scales with haste less than TED+FoN.
    no trinkets scale with haste since 5.4 icd changes

I mean general dps scale.

I would think that haste doesn't affect trinkets at all indirectly, its a fact it dosn't affect them directly anymore, its more about FoN and DoC and allowing you to get more finishers out, which means *more* room for mistakes and more DoC buffed stuff, while SoTF is already like "finisher cap"(not an actual thing) or whatever you want to call being able to do tons of finishers without having to worry bout anything since most of the DoC stacks are gonna go to FB or shitty mangle/shreds after the bleeds are dealt with.
    But then why not crit, I guess at certain point too much crit devalues due to some sort of DR between spells cast vs amount of spells able to cast plus wasting CP when at 4cp, or something.
    -useless post-
    Last edited by Skadovsk; 2014-01-17 at 02:18 AM.

Deleted
    Basically... it's complicated, as there is little SimC done on it. No exact answer, because everyone who would normally provide those, is running with some sort of Rune. The dps difference is likely to be marginal. As such you should probably just reforge those excess stats to whatever works well for you. As Skadovsk said there are benefits to both stats (it may depend on your usual talent setup too).

Anyway in practise I have found a 530 rune (normal +upgraded) paired with either AoC or Haromns to still be stronger than just those two combined.
    Last edited by mmocea9cec0ead; 2014-01-16 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skadovsk View Post
    I would think that haste doesn't affect trinkets at all indirectly, its a fact it dosn't affect them directly anymore, its more about FoN and DoC and allowing you to get more finishers out, which means *more* room for mistakes and more DoC buffed stuff, while SoTF is already like "finisher cap"(not an actual thing) or whatever you want to call being able to do tons of finishers without having to worry bout anything since most of the DoC stacks are gonna go to FB or shitty mangle/shreds after the bleeds are dealt with.
    But then why not crit, I guess at certain point too much crit devalues due to some sort of DR between spells cast vs amount of spells able to cast plus wasting CP when at 4cp, or I something.
    -useless post-
    what does haste do for cats:
    increase Attack Speed, more melee hits, do they proc CP,NS used by DoC, SoTF,do they affect FoN damage? no
    increase Energy Regen, but for really a tiny amount about 400haste for 0.1 point of energy per sec - is it worth it? no
    there is almost no noticable advantage from haste to talents like DoC, SoTF, FoN

crit starts devalues after 75% yellow hit crit caps, then haste will become 2nd priority secondary stats,but it is not possible to reach in current BiS WF gear without losing lots of mastery, so foget it
    yet this is for not-RoR users

so Mmokri if you don't know what to say don't post please those nonsence, haste is best stats bla bla bla
    Last edited by Zstr; 2014-01-17 at 03:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skadovsk View Post
    But then why not crit, I guess at certain point too much crit devalues due to some sort of DR between spells cast vs amount of spells able to cast plus wasting CP when at 4cp, or I something.
    Crit devalues when you get too much of it, just like any other stat. Going from 20% crit to 30% crit is a 8.33% gain but going from 45 to 55% crit is 6.89% gain. Furthermore, as you stack more and more crit, haste gets more valuable as it's benefit is multiplied by your crit. It doesn't matter what haste or crit do, if you get high enough amount of crit with a low enough amount of haste, haste will eventually be more valuable, at least up to a certain point.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Hello I have a question about hase how much haste des a feral need for smooth energy regen and how much is really wanted by ferals?

Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    about 400haste for 0.1 point of energy per sec - is it worth it? no
    so roughly ~ 5k for 1 point, is it worth to stack haste for it ?again no, you won't see any difference
    feral is not spamming button class so you don't need insane energy regen

@Seanali you need minimum possible haste(at least for doc+sotf without rune).

Deleted
    Right so 7th week today killing lei shen HC and still no RORO so what im wondering is, since im stuck using only SoO trinkets, would it be more beneficial to me to use Hotw or DOC, or doesnt it mater even though i dont have rune? cheers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tachyne View Post
    Right so 7th week today killing lei shen HC and still no RORO so what im wondering is, since im stuck using only SoO trinkets, would it be more beneficial to me to use Hotw or DOC, or doesnt it mater even though i dont have rune? cheers.
    DoC should still be doing more damage without rune, even though the difference may be a tad less. On that note... I killed Lei Shen openraid yesterday (for the second time) and got an HC TF Rune while rolling against 2 other people. This was also 10 man, which means I'm far too lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    got an HC TF Rune
    WTB YOUR LUCK FRIEND! #forevernoTFrune

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximum View Post
    WTB YOUR LUCK FRIEND! #forevernoTFrune
    i got no rune either
    wich brings me to a different topic, is the rune realy that good? becase you maximun are apearntly some of the top dps ferals, without rune
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    i got no rune either
    wich brings me to a different topic, is the rune realy that good? becase you maximun are apearntly some of the top dps ferals, without rune
    They have rune, just not Thunderforged.