Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Clampy, any chance you could update your group to include an indicator regarding when a vengeance gain is to be had by taunting off your other tank(s)? A good place to start would be Theck's WA but it needs to be modified to use UnitGroupRolesAssigned("unit") and GetPartyAssignment("assignment", "unit") to detect tanks rather than hard-coding your normal co-tanks. I've been meaning to do it, but haven't found the time yet and figured you are more experienced with WA anyway and would likely take you less time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viridis View Post
    Anyone aware of anything like this for Arms?
    Fog did a while ago a fury/arms one, don't know if is updated/working, here is the link.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jotabito View Post
    Fog did a while ago a fury/arms one, don't know if is updated/working, here is the link.
    It's fully functional, but has not been updated because I'm happy with it. Feel free to tinker all you like with it though.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

Quote Originally Posted by Fog View Post
    It's fully functional, but has not been updated because I'm happy with it. Feel free to tinker all you like with it though.
    Thank you for it, since you poked your head up

Thanks to both Fog for the arms auras, and jotabito for making me aware of them! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Thank you for it, since you poked your head up
    No need to thank, I only want to help out!
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU

I have been encountering a strange problem when importing Clampy's or any Strings into WeakAura's and was wondering if perhaps somebody here would know a solution. After importing the String everything works completely fine, no problems. However, as soon as I log out of the game and log back in the string no longer exists in my weak auras and each time i log in I am forced to re-import the strings. It is probably something very obvious that I am overlooking, as I am not too familiar with WA just yet. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

P.S. Awesome work on your Weakaura's Clampy!

I also want to say I love the work on the prot group. However, just the other day they stopped working. I have no trouble with Weak Auras2 on any of my other toons. In fact older strings from WA1 still work without a hitch.
    I'm lost as to what the problem is....addon is up to date and I've found quite a few others having similar problems with warrior only.
    Perhaps on Bliz's end??

Update:
    Problem still persists....tried Fog's suggestions with no luck. Import the string(s) no problem and tried various things such as loading the group only in combat, out of combat, changing talents randomly, etc. No icons or progress bars of any sort show at all. Similar problem with mage too. All classes tested except for hunter today.
    Last edited by the77boudreau; 2013-11-09 at 04:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiez View Post
    I have been encountering a strange problem when importing Clampy's or any Strings into WeakAura's and was wondering if perhaps somebody here would know a solution. After importing the String everything works completely fine, no problems. However, as soon as I log out of the game and log back in the string no longer exists in my weak auras and each time i log in I am forced to re-import the strings. It is probably something very obvious that I am overlooking, as I am not too familiar with WA just yet. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

P.S. Awesome work on your Weakaura's Clampy!
    At first glance this looks like some weird memory dump issue. Try deleting your Cache folder in the WoW directory and see what happens.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by the77boudreau View Post
    I also want to say I love the work on the prot group. However, just the other day they stopped working. I have no trouble with Weak Auras2 on any of my other toons. In fact older strings from WA1 still work without a hitch.
    I'm lost as to what the problem is....addon is up to date and I've found quite a few others having similar problems with warrior only.
    Perhaps on Bliz's end??
    If it's really only this particular string, I don't know. But on a general basis WA2 is compatible, but it isn't 100% bullet proof it'll work at any given time. I went to WA2 and imported the WA1 strings, and ran into the same issue. I just went back to WA1 for the time being.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU

Good news! For some odd reason I still had the Power Auras addon installed and was told that the 2 work against each other so I deleted Power Auras and wouldn't you know it the strings save now! Thanks for input Fog and Boudreau.

I'm absolutely at a loss on my problem. Tried most everything i can think of with the in-game gui and even tinkering in the lua file w/notebook. Have tested various strings from different sources on every toon (except hunter)...and i cant get anything to work on mage or warrior. Cant even make new ones.
    I'll update if i find a solution, may be helpful to someone somewhere.

Great work on this Clampy, really liking it, any chance you could do something similar for guardian?

Thank you so much Clampy for this work you have done. I literally did zero configuration and was off and running 5 minutes after logging in. This is by far the best tanking mod I have used!

Deleted
    Clampy - I have a weakaura rage bar with some custom LUA to make the bar change colour at 20, 60, and close to rage cap (so you don't even really need to look at it to know when you can use Sbar/SB) - Can send it to you if you'd like to add it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekagi View Post
    Clampy - I have a weakaura rage bar with some custom LUA to make the bar change colour at 20, 60, and close to rage cap (so you don't even really need to look at it to know when you can use Sbar/SB) - Can send it to you if you'd like to add it.
    That would be fantastic to see how it works. Although I would like to keep the colour distinction between barriers and rage so its clear when that is still active as well. Maybe I can take a look if you don't mind?

Deleted
    Sure, would you like me to inbox you a paste bin? or are you in-game somewhere that I can just link it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clampy View Post
    That would be fantastic to see how it works. Although I would like to keep the colour distinction between barriers and rage so its clear when that is still active as well. Maybe I can take a look if you don't mind?

http://pastebin.com/Ad7eZyUM

There it is

Recently I started swapping back and forth between Arms and Prot more often. As a result, I found myself face pulling mobs with Battle Stance on as Prot. I made a quick aura to display a warning if you're in Battle or Berserker stance while in Prot spec.

dWJPdaGAKIAxsQABujntvPMlvuZgrpgHBIuYVqQCBj8xjANuL9s2nK9lvk)KQYWKKXbOQdlYqPcnyKcgUu1bPQ6Bsk CmaohsHwOQQLsLyXIILRYdLu0tvwMO0ZHAIifzQszYIQPJ6IurUkGkptvY1fSrKQonOnd02vfFgjFvsLPjv8DafJeq PtsfmAPsgpGCjPs1TKu6AuPoVQYLP8AKs9BHwautRqlxlxnTCiMMdicg(y6xlG4dsrzNAAGXRqEaeRXhKIYo10cyRe mEf6xdmEfYdGM9yiwBCcry0rF8kOZF4sAbSvgqqw)AbK9yiwlf4Og)1BAyoXbSyTCiM4m2kViNyyejVkTUmivxS8Yw vPDroXM(1iJPC10cyRKGmHX6x7IKMAAfbsgQMyXAbSvI7nc9RH7nc10WqefPjVxI1iitySAAyiII00QZVlU4Gpxelw lhI7jtFJte0gR1DKwb8U4PmANrbJO2xVPbjIiTmKgkNwXCt7)TtE0KgBaXHZ0AgqC4mSZR3ij9tWWNedJiFp2rM(Wo 7ebjShBLlG0sboQmAWCTXjeH1nAOU0HGikTuEoKHruISKpifLDy1Kha104dsrzNAAbSvcgVc9RHdzShdXlaccbsRSM (xRCn)U00aJxH8EPzpgI1gNqegD0hVc68hUKgoKXEme74zGqG0MJo9(TwaBLbeK1VwabzTEY0NDAOuHHvtSwazpgI1 sboQXF9MgMtCaRLBzcGGTVEtdyD6TJ0dCVfRfq8bPOStnnW4viVxIflw7Zhii2yrVRVY6kaa1OJBAe4Zw5UthbwBh3 AadmN7sEzRQ0qHI2bPOSdlVSAerY4PM86iVQ6RHBXAxKtmmIKxLgq(abXglVADTEavVCdWTRzDB1wv5wlhI7jtFoqe rAoGy7ateMZoqeryN9Nbsc5VY6s3bJxPpqqdHHp24eIW0WCIG2yhJqeR97R18rlXAyTS1xP9ipaDaujwca

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Recently I started swapping back and forth between Arms and Prot more often. As a result, I found myself face pulling mobs with Battle Stance on as Prot. I made a quick aura to display a warning if you're in Battle or Berserker stance while in Prot spec.
    Sounds awesome, but I keep getting import errors. I'll try a few more times in case it's me - thank you either way.

Edit: Got it after I found that one last space hidding in the text. Thanks!
    Last edited by Heladys; 2013-12-03 at 09:43 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clampy View Post
    BF4 is holding me hostage atm!
    Release the hostage!! ;p

Anyone have anything good for Sunder Armor? I'd like to have something that shows the number of stacks and the duration remaining.