Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

What MoBo should i get?

I'm currently planning to upgrade my CPU to a 3750k.
    But i was wondering, what would be a good MoBo to get with it?
    There are lots of choices, and to be honest, i dont really know what's good in a MoBo.
    Would be good to know what's the best to get if price is no option, and what's best concidered what you actually use and need.
    Last edited by firewist; 2012-09-16 at 08:13 PM.

Best Price/$:

AsRock Z77 Extreme4
    Asus P8Z77-V LK

If you need wifi:
    Asus P8Z77-V

Motherboards with more features that you might use but probably never will:
    AsRock Z77 Extreme6/9
    Asus Z77 Sabertooth
    Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe
    Asus P8Z77-V Premium
    MSI and gigabyte have a couple

The most popular and reliably motherboard this year ahs been the ASRock Z77 Extreme4...and its for very god reason. It is a VERY good motherboard.

Quote Originally Posted by xenii View Post
    The most popular and reliably motherboard this year ahs been the ASRock Z77 Extreme4...and its for very god reason. It is a VERY good motherboard.
    Thats what I went with and couldn't be happier.
    i7 3770k @ 4.3 GHz | Cool Master Evo Push/Pull | Asrock z77 Extreme 4 | GTX 680 4GB SLI | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Blue 1TB | CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB| Seasonic X850W | Thermaltake Element V Black Edition| CrossOver 27Q 2560x1440 S-IPS 27" Monitor | Razer DeathStalker |Naga MMO Champion |Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit

Asus Maximus V Extreme will give you the best overclock and overall performance for your processor, but it is expensive. I use the Maximus V Formula and couldn't be happier. It is overkill for just gaming though.
    Last edited by Perderder; 2012-09-16 at 09:10 PM.

They say if you have an Intel Proc use Asus MoBo and if AMD Proc use MSI MoBo...

I've been using Asus MoBo ever since...